Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Opinion: Celebacy Makes One To Loose Sex Appeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Celebacy Makes One To Loose Sex Appeal (404 Views)

Sex Appeal / Rihanna Oozes Sex Appeal As She Flaunts Her Enviable Curves In Sexy Lingerie(pic / The Boob Movement Founder Oozes Sex Appeal In Very Racy Plunging Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Celebacy Makes One To Loose Sex Appeal by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
I have noticed this stuff in my own body and have seen same in other people both male and female, we seem to have one thing in common and that is low sex appeal.

Do you agree with that?
Re: Opinion: Celebacy Makes One To Loose Sex Appeal by Craziestgirl(f): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2018
I want to believe you mean "libido' (interest in sex,
not sex appeal.
Prolonged abstinence from sex actually increases desire in most people.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Date Of Birth And Your Partner will reply HI / Please Help: My Mother Thinks My Fiance Wants To Divide Our Family! / 10 Communication Secrets Of Great Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.