Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please Help: My Mother Thinks My Fiance Wants To Divide Our Family! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: My Mother Thinks My Fiance Wants To Divide Our Family! (403 Views)

My Fiance Wants A Quiet Wedding…is He Trying To Hide Something? / My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material / My Fiance Wants Me To Go Back To Africa From America, Anyone In Boston? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Mother Thinks My Fiance Wants To Divide Our Family! by Beke2020: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I met Alex in January 2017. We have been dating and towards the end of last year,he proposed to me. He met my family in January. He is a good man,his is nice to me and I love him. We fixed the introduction for April 2018. All my family members were invited for the introduction and that was where the problem started from.

I have a cousin who is very close to our family. She is my mom’s twin sister’s daughter. She grew up in our house,so she is like a sister to me more than a cousin. I haven’t seen her for almost eight years though. She came for the introduction ceremony. As she prepared with us,she had the opportunity to see my fiance’s picture for the first time. She was alarmed to find out that Alex,my fiance was her ex whom she had actually dated for five years. According to her,they broke up in February 2017 (Recall, I started dating Alex in January of the same year). She suspected him of cheating and she actually broke up with him cos she saw the signs of cheating all over.

When she broke up,she found out that she was pregnant and she contacted him in March to tell him about the pregnancy. He denied her at first but after she threatened him,he begged her to have an abortion. She eventually agreed cos she saw he was no longer in love with her. My cousin said that was the most painful period of her life. I was in shock when she said......

https://livelystones.com.ng/please-help-my-mother-thinks-my-fiance-wants-to-divide-our-family/
Re: Please Help: My Mother Thinks My Fiance Wants To Divide Our Family! by Samuelgr8: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmnn, its your life. I think your mum just taking things personal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ad / Loving You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.