Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? (1042 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Hi all, boyfriend wants to give me money to go to the movie alone as opposed to going with me. We agreed to go to the cinema but he wants to drive past my house to give me the money.

He is just avoiding going out with me, what do i do?
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by Masterppower: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, boyfriend wants to give me money to go to the movie alone as opposed to going with me. We agreed to go to the cinema but he wants to drive past my house to give me the money.

Then go out with me and have fun...
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by geezyk(m): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Maybe boyfriend is just busy, or maybe he's just having sinister motives..
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by 912(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2018
mamagee3:

What you need to do is simple: Lose Weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by Bamz(m): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2018
912:

What you need to do is simple: Lose Weight.

shocked sad did she offend you?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Bamz:

shocked sad did she offend you?
He’s right...
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:34am On Jun 19, 2018
mamagee3:

He’s right...
He is not right if your boyfriend met you this way. If he met you this what you need is a boyfriend who loves you the way you are. Did he start dating you as a plus size lady?
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:44am On Jun 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

He is not right if your boyfriend met you this way. If he met you this what you need is a boyfriend who loves you the way you are. Did he start dating you as a plus size lady?
Yes he met me as a plus size
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by LeBlanc36(m): 3:46am On Jun 19, 2018
He's not avoiding you; He's avoiding those stretch marks. They're multi-carriage ways that can lead him astray. Please don't quote me, I'm feeling sleepy � [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by SoapQueen(f): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2018
mamagee3:

The only thing you can do is to bind him with chains and drag his a55 to the cinema. Hells nah, scrap that.

You really can't change someone's mind or decisions. A man that is happy with you won't wait to flaunt you. Take the cash and go have yourself a good time or stay at home!
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2018
mayb he is busy or he is d shy type
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by Bossontop(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Let me jus leave this here........use ur sense "MA"

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by Wizywiz(m): 6:37am On Jun 19, 2018
At ur age u still they talk of boyfriend... Sister pls go and marry or tell him to marry u asap... Ur clock � is ticking biko

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by akinyemi0103(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2018
nd u called him ur bf,mayb u ar d sidechick or he jst dn't want pple 2 spot u 2geder on oder note mayb he z nt d kind dat lyk all dis goin out wif gf.
Re: Boyfriend Wants To Give Me Money To Go Out Alone As Opposed To Going With Me? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2018
mamagee3:

Yes he met me as a plus size
Okay, then he should not complain. There are men who like plus size women. Personally, I think people should only lose weight for health reasons. You might even become less beautiful if you lose weight. We are not all meant to be slim.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Can Grow A Beard / Could This B Ass? / This Couple’s Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.