Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. (9117 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is it normal for my boyfriend to demand sex each time, he sees me? I love my boyfriend so much but asking sex from me everyday, is something I find abnormal. I don't really know his intentions or he just find me too attractive but the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
You too, say no. Tell him NO. You are not interested. If he can't abide by your no, let him go. E no hard.

If the guy has low self control, he will eventually ra.pe you. Be very careful.

You are not his intimacy gadget. If he is in a relationship because of sex, run. He isn't worth your time and attention. Stop wasting your time and your life.

PS: I woke up to a lot of mentions by young boys insulting me because I gave this lady an advice. Newsflash, boys: My commitment and contribution to humanity is to protect young men and women. I will pass on my wisdom., and try to save them from cheap and silly mistakes. I will prove to you guys and ladies that on this same Nairaland, honorable men still exist, and we are many.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Zonefree(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
He's asking for the only thing you can afford, what's the big deal?

Or you expected him to be demanding for Long Life and Prosperity from you

This gender sef undecided

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Zonefree(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You too, say no. Tell him NO. You are not interested. If he can't abide by your no, let him go. E no hard.

You are not his intimacy gadget. If he is in a relationship because of sex, run. He isn't worth your time and attention. Stop wasting your time and your life.
Quiet your mouth please!

Why would she say NO? What else can she offer the guy? What will the innocent guy benefit by dating someone like OP?

If the OP is wise, she's supposed to be excited that atleast she can afford what the guy is demanding.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You too, say no

I have said no, countless times. If I don't, won't he cheat on me?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

I have a feeling that you are a troll.
I don't wanna waste my time on trolls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by talented321: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
I would have love to hear your so called boyfriend side of the story.
By the way did you bring any other thing to the table?
Normally i don't like either man or woman who behave as if their lives depend on sex.
I only Bleep when i don high sha.
Madam i wish you success in your new journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Zonefree:
He's asking for the only thing you can afford, what's the big deal?

Or you expected him to be demanding for Long Life and Prosperity from you

Go away freak and be useful with your life. Not every one as your lowlife mentality.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I have a feeling that you are a troll.
I don't wanna waste my time on trolls.

No not at all, Sir. I'm just confuse on what to do because he is my first love.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Olarewaju89: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
You did not tell us how much you collect from him each you see him. Na s*x you come here con report abi?

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Candidlady: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Zonefree(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

Go away freak and be useful with your life. Not every one as your lowlife mentality.

relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex
[/quote]

See being with highlife mentality undecided

Just two weeks of dating, you don dey share kpekus like tom-tom.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by budaatum: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
He demands? He must have the right to I guess, perhaps because he feeds you or does find you attractive or you are the only one he's currently got to satisfy his appetite.

But don't you worry about it. It's been only too weeks, and he's bound to get bored of you eventually.

Meanwhile, consider you are not the telly, or a slave.

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Olarewaju89:
You did not tell us how much you collect from him each you see him. Na s*x you come here con report abi?

I never demand for nothing but he sends money when I don't even ask.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Quiet your mouth please!

Why would she say NO? What else can she offer the guy? What will the innocent guy benefits by dating someone like OP?

If the OP is wise, she's supposed to be excited that atleast she can afford what the guy is demanding.
An adult is talking here. Scoot. Go and read elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
budaatum:
He demands? He must have the right to I guess, perhaps because he feeds you or does find you attractive or you are the only one he's currently got to satisfy his appetite.

But don't you worry about it. It's been only too weeks, and he's bound to get bored of you eventually.

Meanwhile, consider you are not the telly, or a slave.

So I shouldn't give in and let him go?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by mbaise1000: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
First, how old are you? Second did you go to church on Sunday? Third of all, do you know that you are worse than a harlot? I say so because, a harlot will collect money for every round, but here you are possibly staying over night, over 5 rounds for free, do you know that you are possibly not the only cheap girl your so called boy friend have or at least you are not the first one? Do you know that he may have given you HIV aids already if you haven't given to him? The 2 of you are very wicked for spreading the thing, how long did you stay after leaving your first sex partner before meeting this one? 2 weeks in a relationship and the boy don shop clean mouth dey ask for extra ALREADY and you are here asking us whether you should be giving him every day? Did you ask us before you gave him the first one? Sane people are complaining about the price of fuel and crying because of the hardship in this country and you are here asking us how many times you need to commit fornication a day, pretty and attractive my foot, see you see HIV aids.
NONSENSE

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

I'm still very suspicious. At the risk of wasting my time, let me say this:

He's not your first love. You guys are just bound together by lust. He doesn't love you. Take away sex and his affection for you will vanish.

I'll guess that you guys are teenagers or newly minted early twenty year Olds. Rush is moving you gragra.

Please, stop wasting your time with the guy. He is just using you. Relationships like these hardly lead to marriage because they lack depth.

I'll talk to you like my sister:
Cut off that relationship.
Do something worthwhile with your early years.
Such guys will end up messing you up.
Your time is precious; youth is a vapor.
The guy will give you an STD, or pregnancy or both.

You are too young for all these unnecessary wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
mbaise1000:
First, how old are you? Second did you go to church on Sunday? Third of all, do you know that you are worse than a harlot? I say so because, a harlot will collect money for every round, but here you are possibly staying over night, over 5 rounds for free, do you know that you are possibly not the only cheap girl your so called boy friend have or at least you are not the first one? Do you know that he may have given you HIV aids already if you haven't given to him? The 2 of you are very wicked for spreading the thing, how long did you stay after leaving your first sex partner before meeting this one? 2 weeks in a relationship and the boy don shop clean mouth dey ask for extra ALREADY and you are here asking us whether you should be giving him every day? Did you ask us before you gave him the first one? Sane people are complaining about the price of fuel and crying because of the hardship in this country and you are here asking us how many times you need to commit fornication a day, pretty and attractive my foot, see you see HIV aids.
NONSENSE

We haven't done anything but he keeps on asking. He is my first love, I haven't dated before just recently. I'm 24 years old.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Zonefree:

See being with highlife mentality undecided

Just two weeks of dating, you don dey share kpekus like tom-tom.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Olarewaju89: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

I never demand for nothing but he sends money when I don't even ask.

Humm... 🤔
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:
I love my boyfriend so much
Animegirl:
the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks
Animegirl:
he is my first love.

yet on another thread, this same person was writing the below:

Animegirl:
Na mumu dey fall in love.
Animegirl:
I can't stay away from men. My Dad is a man and I love masculinity, especially when having sxx. cry cheesy
Animegirl:
Sex is not a simple act of pleasure for me, it is a divine experience, an exchange of energies between two bodies weaved into each other. It is a beautiful union of the two souls. So, I will not do it just like that but only when I feel is the right time(whenpartner. married). You must be a virgin too.

TROLL ALERT!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm still very suspicious. At the risk of wasting my time, let me say this:

He's not your first love. You guys are just bound together by lust. He doesn't love you. Take away sex and his affection for you will vanish.

I'll guess that you guys are teenagers or newly minted early twenty year Olds. Rush is moving you gragra.

Please, stop wasting your time with the guy. He is just using you. Relationships like these hardly lead to marriage because they lack depth.

We haven't done anything yet. Don't know if I'm blinded by love though. But thanks for the advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by KingDash09(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
make she remit her pussy joor... all this one wey you Dey talk for here na shit
WhisperedNoise:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by budaatum: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

So I shouldn't give in and let him go?

If you don't like what you're getting and can't tell him, then yes, though I'd suggest you grow balls and tell him or find other things to interest him when you are together. You can go out for instance, unless he's kinky and don't mind where he does his sex.

How old are you, by the way?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

We haven't done anything yet. Don't know if I'm blinded by love though. But thanks for the advice.
You are 24. You don't need a relationship, please. You need mentorship, growth - emotional and mental. You need a career path. You need wisdom. You need education. You don't need a relationship.

I'm a guy. And that's the advice I give you ladies around me.

Cheers! I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by mbaise1000: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

First love and you say how long HAVE you being with the boy according to your story?
We don't agree
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by MechanicMike: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:
Is it normal for my boyfriend to demand sex each time, he sees me? I love my boyfriend so much but asking sex from me everyday, is something I find abnormal. I don't really know his intentions or he just find me too attractive but the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex

Kaiiiiiiii.. .please can I be Yor boyfriend..I beg I beg I beg......ain't askin tooo much..ones a day is very ok wit me coz am not greeedy.please please please can I enter...juss me.only me please?? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by mymadam(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Candidlady:
embarassed
🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by MechanicMike: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

angry
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
MechanicMike:

angry
I dey spoil market ba grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: Domestic Violence, When Is It Enough? / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.