Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

When Sickle Cell Meets Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Sickle Cell Meets Love (5019 Views)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by mimimile93: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chi59:

You're mad. See why I stated I don't need your pity? I have sickle cell. It doesn't make me a sickle cell patient. Idiot
Oh dear sorry.
I swear I never knew u have sickle cell.
Really sorry..
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by mimimile93: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chi59 I am rily sorry. U just hav to forgive me.. Plesssss
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
Chi59 I am rily sorry. U just hav to forgive me.. Plesssss
You're sorry because you thought I had a disease
You called me a bitch because you thought I dont.
You are mentally unstable.

11 Likes

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by mimimile93: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chi59:
You're sorry because you thought I had a disease You called me a bitch because you thought I dont. You are mentally unstable.
u were d one dat confuesd me.
Dear am sorry...
May I send u pm?
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by mimimile93: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chi59:
You're sorry because you thought I had a disease You called me a bitch because you thought I dont. You are mentally unstable.
dear i am goin to send u some survival tips my bro used in stayin strong.
He his married now with kid

u too can make it.
Mimi cares.
Be strong..
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

u too can make it.

Mimi cares.

Be strong..
Stop being childish and gtfoh. I imagine the kind of family background you nigaas came out from.

2 Likes

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

u too can make it.
Mimi cares.
Be strong..
WHY R U THIS CHILDISH NA LEAVE CHI59 ALONE I BEG

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by mimimile93: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
gonagona:
WHY R U THIS CHILDISH NA LEAVE CHI59 ALONE I BEG
why shud I leav som1 I jst hurt? Especially in dis situation of hers... Dont u seek to be forgivn wen u hurt som1.?
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
why shud I leav som1 I jst hurt? Especially in dis situation of hers... Dont u seek to be forgivn wen u hurt som1.?
the way u r going bout it will only make matters worse,just allow d babe make she get fresh air small

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by mimimile93: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
gonagona:
the way u r going bout it will only make matters worse,just allow d babe make she get fresh air small
ok bro.. U can Help me tell her I said I am sorry. Thanks
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
No worry she go read am. i dont think shes d 'i wont forgive' type
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by vladhillz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Yeah, I'm talking about the thing you quoted. It says it has lots of 7 year old admirers where its from. It came up on a thread about statutory rape and how intercourse with underage kids is wrong no matter how much they seem to 'like' it. But apparently 'it' thinks there's nothing wrong with touching 7yo boys.
really speechless..can we like stop talking about the thing..i really don't want to have anything to do with that sort..

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by vladhillz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
why are you acting like a little kid clamouring for forgiveness..you don't have to give a Bleep if someone forgives you or not when you apologize ..its dia cross to carry if dey insist on not forgiving..live swift and easy..and also let d girl be..shes got her sh*t working for her just perfectly,staying strong and living d life..doesnt want the pity..no one wants to b reminded how weak dey are..let her b..and stop acting like a weakling..

2 Likes

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by edimolu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chi59:

You're sorry because you thought I had a disease
You called me a bitch because you thought I dont.
You are mentally unstable.
Madam keep your mouth shut abeg, i blame the guy for even begging you endlessly, you sef come dey play God!!

nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
edimolu:

Madam keep your mouth shut abeg, i blame the guy for even begging you endlessly, you sef come dey play God!!

nonsense!!
Dunce

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by edimolu(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Chi59:

Dunce
unintelligent-misfit

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by eezeribe(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Chi59:
Just ignore..

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by SouthendOnSea(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
@Chi59, kindly ignore them and their ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:
Love is the strongest force on earth. It changes people and changes situations too.
It's one of the most basic emotions, that each and every one of us have both experienced and expressed at one time, or another.

Sickle cell, on the other hand, is the world's most common genetic disease. The notable double S gene capable of being inherited from one's parents, that is characterized by frequent bouts of mild to excruciating pain (crisis), anemia and other health challenges.

When sickle cell meets love, it's no longer "your" problem, but "ours".
When sickle cell meets love, pain is turned to passion, purpose and a desire to live
When sickle cell meets love, acceptance is not far away, discrimination is put on the run.
When sickle cell meets love, it infuses courage to face each and every kind of challenge.
When sickle cell meets love, each crisis leaves one with renewed hope and determination, rather than heart-sinking depression.
When sickle cell meets love, it transfuses life and hope into a depressed and suicidal person.

Love conquers all.
Happy World Sickle Cell Day.

loved a lady with a very rare genotype, CC. I still love her though, but she left me to marry someone I'm sure didn't love her but was just closer than me!

Sickle cell carriers have no genuine love, they search for love everywhere but.........
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Drabeey:

loved a lady with a very rare genotype, CC. I still love her though, but she left me to marry someone I'm sure didn't love her but was just closer than me!

Sickle cell carriers have no genuine love, they search for love everywhere but.........

They have no genuine love as in?
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

They have no genuine love as in?

oh maybe they could marry someone with same sickle cell anaemia? oh they won't, just for a.........
well, in my case I loved a lady who left me for another guy just because I wasn't as rich as the guy. I am not a sickle cell carrier and perfect for her, yet she choose to look other way!
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Drabeey:

oh maybe they could marry someone with same sickle cell anaemia? oh they won't, just for a.........
well, in my case I loved a lady who left me for another guy just because I wasn't as rich as the guy. I am not a sickle cell carrier and perfect for her, yet she choose to look other way!
Your opinion is flawed.
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by bman2003: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Solamin

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by AgboolaOlamide: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Drabeey:

@Drabeey maybe the RICH guy is AA genotype too.. In addition with been rich, you know sickle management needs money.

3 Likes

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 04, 2019
AgboolaOlamide:

@Drabeey maybe the RICH guy is AA genotype too.. In addition with been rich, you know sickle management needs money.
That one dey. You are right
Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Freelane33(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2020
I can never love something that will drain me ,enegywisely grin,healthwisely,financially, socially and other ally grin. Let’s stop lying to ourselves and stop pretending , I can’t invite problem to my life . Do you think there is anything called love when the world began , Na we start to Dey create love . Then it was based on survival of the fittest . WAytm,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freelane33:
I can never love something that will drain me ,enegywisely grin,healthwisely,financially, socially and other ally grin. Let’s stop lying to ourselves and stop pretending , I can’t invite problem to my life . Do you think there is anything called love when the world began , Na we start to Dey create love . Then it was based on survival of the fittest . WAytm,

It's official! You have issues bro

1 Like

Re: When Sickle Cell Meets Love by vladhillz(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Freelane33:
you are realistic Shaa,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amatarasha Biko Bia Kanyi Luo...ahurungi Nanya ( Igbo Comments Pls) / Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains / Moving On Is Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.