Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection (35920 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

I'm I not Nigerian?
then you should know it is improper to keep my answer in a waiting mode.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Non-Virgins with Pussee as wide as MISSISSIPPI right now
No Be U Guys Mk Thier Pussy Wide? grin
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Akinwale14:
Happy Birthday,Wish U Long Life,I Saw The Birthday Cake On Ur Profile,Where Is My Own? cheesy

Thank you. Let's ask Seun.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

then you should know it is improper to keep my answer in a waiting mode.

You no know say na question we dey take answer question?
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I can relate cheesy #TeamVirgin #TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage #TeamNoKissingNoTouchimg #TeamOrgasmsCanKill #TeamAbstinence
Pls nobody should quote me abeg angry
Keep Lying To Urself grin
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

Thank you. Let's ask Seun.
Ok Nah,Tell Him To Bring It Fast With Chill Red Wine,He Fit Bring Blue Wine Too.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

You no know say na question we dey take answer question?
it's highly disrespectful to answer question with question.
that's not one among the qualities of a virtuous woman
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Respect55(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I can relate cheesy
#TeamVirgin
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoKissingNoTouchimg
#TeamOrgasmsCanKill
#TeamAbstinence

marketing agent
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by BlissB(f): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

I'm I not Nigerian?
Happy birthday
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by israel2563(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Harmored:
The way I read this post knowing I'm a virgin
angry grin angry angry
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by ArchangeLucifer: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Unfortunately, pocohantas cannot relate to these memes cry cry

Yet, after all the parts of her body she has given up and sexual fetishes she has performed, she is still unmarried.

2 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

it's highly disrespectful to answer question with question.

that's not one among the qualities of a virtuous woman

Wetin be the qualities of virtuous woman?
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
BlissB:
Happy birthday

Thank you very much sweetie.

1 Like

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Sanmel(f): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
@ no 9
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Jaytextoons: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Couple attempting to take a plane selfie mid-air accidentally films a sex tape

Twitter user, @kileytully shared this video of her parents taking a selifie in a plane when they accidentally filmed a sex tape.

According to her, 'my mom and dad were just trying to have a peaceful trip to Mexico and then they sent me this'

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5-TlGzyEI

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Jaytextoons: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Cameroonian Couple Seal Their Love With A Blood Covenant

Watch the video and see his comments below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBnUlWnNl4
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Jaytextoons: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watch Video: Couple attempting to take a plane selfie mid-air accidentally films a sex tape

See the video below...

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Edelweiss44: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jasperro:
if a guy can be a virgin then I'm a virgin

Keep allowing yourself to be deceived by the devil to think sin is "normal" and everybody is committing the sins you are involved in. This is how people lose their souls and end up in hell for a life they could have easily repented of.

I got married in November 2016, and I was 32 years old at that time, and I WAS STILL A VIRGIN UNTIL THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 17TH 2016! And I AM A GUY! So just start thinking of another non-existent excuse you will give God when you stand before him in judgement. Every guy is not enjoying sin like you, so stop giving yourself that excuse and repent. Jesus can change you if you genuinely come to him and start feeding on the word of God daily. I have seen chronic cultists and fornicators break free from a life of sin after genuinely turning their lives to Christ, and same can happen to you

4 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Jaytextoons: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2018

See the video below...

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Jaytextoons: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2018

https://youtu.be/udBnUlWnNl4Watch Video: Cameroonian Couple Seal Their Love With A Blood Covenant

https://youtu.be/udBnUlWnNl4Watch Video: Cameroonian Couple Seal Their Love With A Blood Covenant

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by milemimi93(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

This one is for the virgins in the house

1. This is you when the pastor says all virgins should come out

2. Your mother's face

3. When a guy says he used and dumped you

4. This is how you sleep at night knowing unwanted pregnancy is not your portion

5. You don't have to worry about STI

6. When you friends are talking about Postinor2 and calculating their ovulation

7. When your friends are talking about their first time and how horrific it was

8. When your period is late but you are not bothered because you know it's just your hormones messing around

9. Oh and if you've done everything apart from penetration, biko number one is not for you thanks

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12062/all-the-things-you-can-relate-to-if-you-are-a-virgin-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

According to research 70% of disvirgin young girls in Nigeria were disvirgined at early age between 10 - 16yrs while 30% got disvirgin from 17yrs.

There are only 0.2% Virgins in Nigeria.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

Wetin be the qualities of virtuous woman?
can't believe you just asked me that. you're a lady. you should know better
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by olasco18(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yoshy:

Thank me later bro if truly you're. Don't cross that line, it leads to No where, you can harness your sexual energy and be unimaginably productive in what ever you do. Congratulations for reaching this far..
Shoo.... Y ist that even my girl friends used to say sametin to me... Despite that they ar nt virgn
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

can't believe you just asked me that. you're a lady. you should know better

Must a lady know everything?
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

Must a lady know everything?
a lady won't know everything. a lady can't know everything. a lady shouldn't know everything. it is impossible for a lady to know everything. a lady must not know everything. but a lady should know the qualities of a virtuous woman.
very paramount
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

a lady won't know everything.
a lady can't know everything.
a lady shouldn't know everything.
it is impossible for a lady to know everything.
a lady must not know everything. but
a lady should know the qualities of a virtuous woman.

very paramount

We will get a ban for derailing this post.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

We will get a ban for derailing this post.

lol. my boys can't ban me. anyway. happy Birthday dear. here's wishing you heavenly best ma'am
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

lol. my boys can't ban me. anyway. happy Birthday dear. here's wishing you heavenly best ma'am

Thank you so much and God bless you.
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jaytextoons:

Oga We Don See Am,Wetin Sef
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by toyosi15(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I can relate cheesy
#TeamVirgin
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoKissingNoTouchimg
#TeamOrgasmsCanKill
#TeamAbstinence

Smh
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Harmored(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
israel2563:

angry grin angry angry

Wetin do you na cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.