Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection (35914 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

This one is for the virgins in the house

1. This is you when the pastor says all virgins should come out

2. Your mother's face

3. When a guy says he used and dumped you

4. This is how you sleep at night knowing unwanted pregnancy is not your portion

5. You don't have to worry about STI

6. When you friends are talking about Postinor2 and calculating their ovulation

7. When your friends are talking about their first time and how horrific it was

8. When your period is late but you are not bothered because you know it's just your hormones messing around

9. Oh and if you've done everything apart from penetration, biko number one is not for you thanks

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12062/all-the-things-you-can-relate-to-if-you-are-a-virgin-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

42 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Great List ....

Don't Miss "8 Insane Ways To Cut Off Your Ex To Make Sure You Never Go Back – Meme Collection"

Read Here : https://aprokogirl.com/11959/8-insane-ways-to-cut-off-your-ex-to-make-sure-you-never-go-back-meme-collection/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Horlaidex(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2018
grin
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by damtan(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2018
me I'm kuku a virgin...what does virgin means self??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2018
The face your mother makes when the pastor says all virgin should please come forward and you are still sitting down like someone who's chained to the chair..

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Harmored(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
The way I read this post knowing I'm a virgin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Loggin: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Not true
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by gerrardomendes(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Ok

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by tega10: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Shout to them girls still flying virgin airlines.... They never crashing

27 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Jasperro(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2018
if a guy can be a virgin then I'm a virgin
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Samsimple(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
A
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by sheddyboy01(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Creativity
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Mcy56(f): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Funny! grin

6 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by olasco18(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Lols....proud to b a virgin....though am finding it difficult to keep my virginity nw that am in my nysc service year.... Bt i knw dt God wil surely shame the devil for me............

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Una dey try for these memes sha

3 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Bustincole(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Wat a lovely memes

4 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

how many years back did you feel that way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by oshe11: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Non-Virgins with Pussee as wide as MISSISSIPPI right now

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

how years back did you feel that way cheesy

Is there a reward that comes with my answer?

3 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by jefflittlecent(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
op op op! How many times I call you? Warn yourself ooo. Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
I can relate cheesy
#TeamVirgin
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoKissingNoTouchimg
#TeamOrgasmsCanKill
#TeamAbstinence

Pls nobody should quote me abeg angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
DO WE HAVE VIRGIN IN THE HOUSE? WHY DIRECTING THE TOPIC TO VIRGIN. WALLAHI YOU CAN'T SEE VIRGIN ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by chinavs9ja(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Those that are not virgin will feel like what rubbish is this grin grin

I am a good writer, check my signature if you need a writer

1 Like

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Rapoo(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

Is there a reward that comes with my answer?
you don't answer a question with a question. have you forgotten
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Rapoo:

you don't answer a question with a question. have you forgotten

I'm I not Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Yoshy: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2018
olasco18:
Lols....proud to b a virgin....though am finding it difficult to keep my virginity nw that am in my nysc service year.... Bt i knw dt God wil surely shame the devil for me............

Thank me later bro if truly you're. Don't cross that line, it leads to No where, you can harness your sexual energy and be unimaginably productive in what ever you do. Congratulations for reaching this far..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Akinwale14(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
Happy Birthday,Wish U Long Life,I Saw The Birthday Cake On Ur Profile,Where Is My Own? cheesy
Re: All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection by Durhleepee(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.