Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Chioma And Her 40million Assurance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma And Her 40million Assurance (896 Views)

40million In Cash Or 10k Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life?? / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Chi12baby: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2018
I don’t know how Chioma prayed this prayer but I need guidelines. She looks really basic but boy ! She is living the life. It’s safe to safe that not all that glitters is gold. She’s dark skinned,she was not exactly famous or does she even have the hour-glass figure. Jesu. This should teach people to examine people and things critically without making hasty conclusions. Ehen, just imagine this Buhari matter. Buhari is this, Buhari is that.
Has Nigeria not experienced peace since he took over. See, Abacha’s loot Of year has been like God sending us money in time of need. Lol. See the recent bursting brain bill. You can contest, I can contest. Or is it the job creation or vocational training exercise for about 20,000 youths. Maybe it’s the electricity we now enjoy in Lagos. Wait, the commissioning of roads all around the country including the magnificent bus terminal at Ikeja. Gratitude brings more. Buhari has given me assurance but I still need the boo’s assurance sha oooo

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by segsman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Timibabaj(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
LOL. I like how this went from 0 to 100 real quick

You made valid points on Buhari though. No worry, ya boo wee locate you grin
Chi12baby:
I don’t know how Chioma prayed this prayer but I need guidelines. She looks really basic but boy ! She is living the life. It’s safe to safe that not all that glitters is gold. She’s dark skinned,she was not exactly famous or does she even have the hour-glass figure. Jesu. This should teach people to examine people and things critically without making hasty conclusions. Ehen, just imagine this Buhari matter. Buhari is this, Buhari is that.
Has Nigeria not experienced peace since he took over. See, Abacha’s loot Of year has been like God sending us money in time of need. Lol. See the recent bursting brain bill. You can contest, I can contest. Or is it the job creation or vocational training exercise for about 20,000 youths. Maybe it’s the electricity we now enjoy in Lagos. Wait, the commissioning of roads all around the country including the magnificent bus terminal at Ikeja. Gratitude brings more. Buhari has given me assurance but I still need the boo’s assurance sha oooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Yankee0071(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmm... This one dey use style campaign for PMB! No be only assurance u go still see reluctance.
Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
what is the topic/subject? I don't understand what i just read cry
Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Jakinola01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
There's definitely been peace since Buhari took over. He's been doing great things.

Chi12baby:
Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Okonsyourguy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Haters won't say Buhari has done anything good till he buys them all Ferraris. Assurance seekers all over Nigeria smiley

Chi12baby:
Re: Chioma And Her 40million Assurance by Babayero212(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Assurance is good na.

Buhari is giving Nigerian assurance

(1) (Reply)

. / Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. / Nigerian Singer, 9nice Secretly Marries Us-based Woman Through Skype On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.