Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo (5129 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by queenblog(f): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Founder of 'The Boob Movement' Abby Chioma and her eye-popping boobs go to the

South African Based Nigerian model and founder of 'The Boob Movement', Abby Chioma Zeus, took to Instagram to flaunt her banging bikini body as she hit the beach in Durban.

See more photos she shared HERE >> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/founder-of-boob-movement-abby-chioma.html

1 Like

Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by JasonScoolari: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2018
I think I should stop being the "good guy" by lending my cup of Vaseline to members who are in "need"

Now see what you've gotten yourself into Jason, No vaseline to use now and my Lux soap won't give me the maximum pleasure I need.

This life sef!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by N0favors: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2018
See boobsie shocked angry wink

1 Like

Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by ehinmowo: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
She is beautiful.

But there is nothing special about boobs or butty.

The finest thing in life is love

2 Likes

Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by EbukaHades10(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Fatty.
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
lipids
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by iStayWoke(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Join StayWokeTV �� on WhatsApp and enjoy commentary on every thing worth talking about. There would be jokes, movie trailer uploads, fun facts, occasional giveaways etc. Expect us to be Nigerian, witty, tongue-in-cheeky, fun, & everything all at once.
Click here to join: https:///­2348066799108?text=Hi%2C+StayWokeTV%2C+I%27d+love+to+join+the+Woke+family.+My+name+is
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
ASHAWO next pls...!!
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by Blackfire(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
2 questions...

What is Bo.obs?

What are those 2 wonderful things on her chest?
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by Jenkeboo: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
queenblog:
Founder of 'The Boob Movement' Abby Chioma and her eye-popping boobs go to the

South African Based Nigerian model and founder of 'The Boob Movement', Abby Chioma Zeus, took to Instagram to flaunt her banging bikini body as she hit the beach in Durban.

See more photos she shared HERE >> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/founder-of-boob-movement-abby-chioma.html
hmmmm see as everytin correct
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by youngberry001(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
The first pix nah boob be that shocked
Re: 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo by bankyblue(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Vaseline alone can't work for this, I need aboniki

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. / Watch Sex Video Of These Naija Lovers Getting In The Mood / U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.