Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (36236 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Jax1: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

This is trash. Are you trying to make complaints, attack or wail ? I don't get you. You are everywhere without conviction. You even brought Jesus in it.

Oh lord I wasted my precious time on some dude who doesn't seem to understand a thing.

Heck he thinks himself a special breed..
It's game over.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by weownthewest: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
Strikethem:
Ask yourself, are you not really a lazy thinker? You said an afonja opened the thread to incite igbos against each other, yet still castigating umuahi. Are you this dumb?
[/s]
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by chrisxxx(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You should be the one to get a proper education.
Anyways, who takes you people serious.
You lack words.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by MarijuanaLORD: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
Strikethem:
They hate ijebu with all their heart, yet, they marry each other, they hate ijebu with all their heart, yet, they build houses in ijebu land and the ijebus build in other Yoruba land and they never destroyed their respective houses. They hate ijebu with all their heart, yet, they eat ijebu food and ijebu eat their food. They hate ijebu with all their heart yet, the ijebus named other Yoruba people names their street names and no one complained. See your wawa reasoning. And when they call you lazy thinker, you will start wailing, and yet, you keep proving how lazy you are in thinking. Nothing you say that can't change the fact that you people don't like one another. This thread is another prove. Changing of goal post won't help your bitter soul. You people have to even named una self, fake and real igbo. Call some of you osu. Shame on your tribe. Spit.
[/s]
https://www.nairaland.com/3354941/why-yoruba-parents-discriminate-against
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

How is Anambra terrorizing her citizens ?
what happened in Ozubulu, is it different from the way fulani herdsment carry out their.....
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Call07034780891:
Stop smoking weed. It is the other way round. More than 75% of Enugu people including rich and poor are living in Anambra. The same enugu where fulani herdsmen are butchering you low esteemed people

[s][/s]
it's more good to hear that terrorists is terrorising your state than to hear that the same citizen is the one terrorising their state to the extent of going in to a church to massacre pple. And for ur info fulani did the same in your Anambra. And saying We the pple of Enugu are low esteemed shows you has a sense of a dipper. What can Anambra brag with that you can't find it more better and greater in Enugu apart from their criminal mind, Ritual Acts, Touts, Stupidity, Violence, Noise, Desipient, e.t.c
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
chrisxxx:

You lack words.

That your Ikwerre issue has been trashed many times. Did you people not say you are from Benin ? Your history has been researched and it was established you people were probably from Imo and Abia areas but you claim you are not Igbo. However, there is no evidence of a lost language ,you have always spoken a dialect of Igbo language.
Igbo couldn't have become a dialect of Ikwerre because Ikwerre has no history to back it up. What was the population of Ikwerre as at about 12th century when alot Igbo towns were flourishing? Thats why I said you need proper education.

The iwhuruoha or whatever you lots are throwing around means ihuoha/iruoha and they all mean the same thing....Look ,I am not here to ask you to become Igbo because I don't consider you my kin and I dont want your association like that but the fact must be stated.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
OMANBALA1:

We own Anambra and all the ancestral lands ,therein.
You are always going to be an alien in Anambra not a son of the land.

Deal with that!
who wants to share Anambra with you. Bro keep your son of the Land to yourself am already 042 Son of the Soil. Where Every good thing take place. When trying to fill your jamb form y'all son of the Land will choose UNN as your First Choice. why that? Why not choose the ones in your So called precious Land. #Maroons
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by OMANBALA1: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
who wants to share Anambra with you. Bro keep your son of the Land to yourself am already 042 Son of the Soil. Where Every good thing take place. When trying to fill your jamb form y'all son of the Land will choose UNN as your First Choice. why that? Why not choose the ones in your So called precious Land. #Maroons

I am not,trying to run UNN down but since your people took over the school on the basis that it was build in your land the school has gone to the dogs. Its ranking has plummeted while you forced your people to the VC post who were not qualified. I prefer UNIZIK where excellence thrives.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
It pained you well..hehehehe

Enugu state people are cursed useless people. Over 75% of your people both rich and the poor are all living in Anambra where they see as their greener pasture. Enugu state is such an insecure state where Fulanis came and slaughtered all your people. Recently a whole traditional ruler was killed in a broad day light in Enugu. You guys are worst set of people I have seen. Barbaric, toutish, thuggish, armed robbery, disorganization, chaos, noise, madness and hopelessness. Enugu state is cursed...see below how Enugu state people were massacred by the Fulanis. Cursed useless people.

[s]
BilliBaron:
it's more good to hear that terrorists is terrorising your state than to hear that the same citizen is the one terrorising their state to the extent of going in to a church to massacre pple. And for ur info fulani did the same in your Anambra. And saying We the pple of Enugu are low esteemed shows you has a sense of a dipper. What can Anambra brag with that you can't find it more better and greater in Enugu apart from their criminal mind, Ritual Acts, Touts, Stupidity, Violence, Noise, Desipient, e.t.c
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Your useless fore-fathers left Enugu state in search of golden fleece in Anambra. Today your grand father, your father and now you are all citizens of Anambra because you have come to see what your useless and worthless Enugu state can never ever offer you in life. Enugu state is a cursed useless worthless state filled with poor hopeless people. You guys are worthless bunch of nuisances. I spit on you low esteem timid, awkward, local people. Bunch of never-do-well-people. #Worthless hooligans. cool

[s]
BilliBaron:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Assailants kill Enugu traditional ruler

http://punchng.com/assailants-kill-enugu-traditional-ruler/

BilliBaron:
what happened in Ozubulu, is it different from the way fulani herdsment carry out their.....

Enugu state is a timid local jungle where even a traditional ruler is not safe not to talk of the ordinary people. You guys are cursed. Bunch of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Cursed worthless forsaken Enugu state. Just look at how they killed their traditional ruler. Bunch of barbaric illiterates.

@Billibaron

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Ngozi123(f): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
The okada ban will help to send a lot of the abakaliki people back to their shithole state. Ugly looking pests. Fake, adulterated and expired igbos.

Chino, why are you still trying to cause divisions amongst our Igbo brethren?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by BilliBaron: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:

Cursed worthless forsaken Enugu state. Just look at how they killed their traditional ruler. Bunch of barbaric illiterates.

@Billibaron
should i start uploading pics of your Lazy youth who kill each other in the name of Cult or the Onces Anti Cult killed earlier. I bet you don't wanna see that.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lazy useless wawa bastard, let is upload the cult related killiing in both in both states and let us see which one is the worst. Enugu state is the home to all manner of cults in the SE. Esut and Imt, the 2 glorified village schools comes to mind. Useless bunch of barbaric illiterates

BilliBaron:
should i start uploading pics of your Lazy youth who kill each other in the name of Cult or the Onces Anti Cult killed earlier. I bet you don't wanna see that.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
Guy, the idiot is biting more than he can chew and to think his Anambra peeps ain't calling him to order baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by PapalsBull(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
SoNature:

It seems this is his latest moniker

Jobless boy!
[/s]
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Kasy08133625633: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hopeless frustrated Idiot have you called the person you quoted to order? You guys think say na only una get mouth to yarn rubbish. Na me fit you bastards for here.

ChilledPill:

Guy, the idiot is biting more than he can chew and to think his Anambra peeps ain't calling him to order baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by ChilledPill: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kasy08133625633:
Hopeless frustrated Idiot have you called the person you quoted to order? You guys think say na only una get mouth to yarn rubbish. Na me fit you bastards for here.

Monkey don't try this with me cause you'll certainly get it hot and it will certainly hurt you... bete.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
if i ever feel inferior to You guys then i must be insane. Ask yourself why almos ever rich man from anambra will like to live in Enugu. Here's why every citizen of enugu is peaceful, everyone minds his/her business, hard working and everyone living there feel secured unlike Anambra. So if anyone is feeling inferior its ur Rich Men.

fanatics....

u are tribalist...discriminating against ur fellow igbo.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
ogahug:
This is apathied in Igboland. I passed through UNIZIK and was was highly respected on campus due to my commitments. However, Anambra denied me marriage to the first ever girl I proposed to, all because, I came from Ebonyi and we are considered inferior to them. I jejelly withdrew and God gave me a beautiful God fearing Queen from my town in whom I am fulfilled. It the same God that provided Saul as King that removed him and provided a better one, David.
Imagine, changing the name of a street from Abakaliki (name of a capital city) to club road. What a misplaced priority. Tomorrow, they will look for Afikpo road or Ebonyi avenue and name it " akwunakwuna" road to show their hatred for Ebonyians. For every hatred shown Ebonyians, we still come out better.

Oga no body hate us....

the parents might be considering the distance....and status.
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:
why should i feel inferior to a State that it's citizens act as a fulani Herdsmen terorist and terrorise its citizens. I can't feel inferio to such state.

u from enugu state don't have respect for anambra....una elder brother...

learn to respect ur elder...Anambra toro unu ato...
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
You guys are already inferior to Anambra indigenes whether you like it or not. It is not the fault of Anambra people. That is just how God designed it. You must be really insane to suggest that every rich anambra indigene wants lives in your mgbeke state! The fact is that the vast majority of anambra people are very wealthy which is why you feel that the ones living in enugu represent our best. Go to Aba, the richest Igbos there are anambra indigenes. It is like that everywhere you find anambra indigenes. Our supremacy over all other Igbos is divine and cannot be tampered with. But your wawa and nsukka ppl are the dregs of Igboland.

chaiii
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by nku5: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
This Umahi is actually worse than Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmysoftyou:
you re speaking rubbish about the good hardworking ebonyian people.
They're peace loving people and they are not what you described them to be.

If the vice chancellor of unizik is an IMO state man that's because unizik is a federal school.

Stop casting ills against fellow igbo man.

will the same happen in FUTO?
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
BilliBaron:

UNN- university of notorious namas from enugu....

same UNN is being controlled by anambra man and anambra indigenes for a long time even uptill today.....

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anyway all blood should chill....
no more harsh words...
let this page stop at 9
Re: Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra by Reelectbuhari: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChilledPill:

Monkey don't try this with me cause you'll certainly get it hot and it will certainly hurt you... bete.

call ur brother to order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House / Nigeria Must Repay Abacha Loot If It’s Stolen Again – US / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.