Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him (42269 Views)

Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format / James Hadley Chase Collections / 11 Facts You Didn't Know About William Shakespeare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by opymx: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
famosty:
Have plenty of his books on my system
Please share with me. Opymx1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by peterkelechi30(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:
My Laugh Comes Last
The Guilty Are Afraid

Those are my favourite JHC books.

I've owned up to 70.Lucky me, they are pretty cheap grin
Looking at that list, I think I have read almost all.
my favourite is coffin from Hong Kong. ...The first day my cousin brought it to our house. I was glued to it. though mum warned me against his books, according to her. ..they're violence books
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Tokereji: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Read over 35 hardley chase
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Demogorgon(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
bigpicture001:
...av read about 84 James hardly chase titile..read about 35 of other detective novels and watch over 500 films. but no book,film poem whatsoever has suspense quarter as close as "a coffin from Hong kong" that book is the bomb!
Mhen, it was absolutely breathtaking!!

I mean it kept me at the edge. I am reading this book and i dunno whats gonna happen next... The Twists, Suspense... It had everything!
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by matinos28(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
u didn't add "there is always a price tag".... that's my favorite
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by HITTED(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2018
I prefer reading Agatha Christie's books.
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Justiceleague1: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2018
I have 'leafed' about 10 buh really fancy these-
You find him,I'll fix him.
Knock,Knock Who Is There
Just A Matter Of Time
Double Shuffle
Hit and Run
A Can Of Worms - my favorite.
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by nanauju(f): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2018
priceaction:
Those novels will wake you to watch movies from your brain. Now it is games people play on their spare time. I recently downloaded over 30 of his novels again free online. I love reading them. Apart from James hardely chase, pacesetter novels were another series I love to read. How time flies.

Could you please send me some of the ones you downloaded? Thanks in advance
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by joeokoriem: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2018
I almost read all his books those days. His books makes one think very far and being too suspicion on people. It will make u a better detective. Our police need to read such books

3 Likes

Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by ucheo: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Please God will bless anyone that will share with me ihemmaduloveday@gmail.com

Lotus for Miss Quon, These for real , vulture is a patient bird my best
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by bellooyin(f): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2018
priceaction:
Those novels will wake you to watch movies from your brain. Now it is games people play on their spare time. I recently downloaded over 30 of his novels again free online. I love reading them. Apart from James hardely chase, pacesetter novels were another series I love to read. How time flies.
link to downloads please
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by HarmonyDee(f): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2018
I just concluded reading 'a coffin from hong kong'.
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by bigpicture001: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2018
the most deceptive book ever is "mallory" by James hardly chase....the main character of the book is long dead and not in the scenes, yet all his adversaries hate him so much dt dey make daily plan of killing him, in d process he appears to be killing them one after d other.but in actual fact he wasn't around...the twist is so so intriguing....
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2018
priceaction:
read one or two of his books. Interesting read I tell u. Abeg share d link were I can also download some of his books � for free
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Teeneyo(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2018
famosty:
Have plenty of his books on my system
Pls send to my mail. Teeneyo@gmail.com
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by astOorR(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2018
priceaction:

Link me up with the site...please!
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by iceadonis20(f): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2018
priceaction:
pls where did you download it from?
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by HarmonyDee(f): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2018
bellooyin:
link to downloads please
You get the title of any of his books you want to read, Google it adding pdf to the title
You'll find it
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by PanickMode(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Then, before we start reading his books, we tear off some of their back covers that might raise eyebrows
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by ElsonMorali: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Damn! I read a lot of his books. Couldn't take the books to school though cos of the skimpily clad skinny models who featured on the cover of the books. Lol.

I used to think the books were written by different authors under the single name of James Hardly Chase cos I just couldn't figure out in my life how one person could write so many interesting novels.

6 Likes

Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by cunny88(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Strictly for cash....my favorite
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by noflyzone: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2018
The Vulture is a Patient Bird
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Chongaiman: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
A number of JHC books (pdf) could be downloaded free at pdfdrive.net
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by engrelvis(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2018
I would v luv to c dis man pictures.he was just too much
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by zicoraads: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2018
This man shaped my adolescent years cheesy grin
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Epiczi(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2018
come easy go easy was my best.my snr bros was against me reading chase novels. Back in 1985 we just finished waec-nothing to do,so were just exchanging novels.l read abt 85 of chase novel
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by zicoraads: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Damn! I read a lot of his books. Couldn't take the books to school though cos of the skimpily clad skinny models who featured on the cover of the books. Lol.

I used to think the books were written by different authors under the single name of James Hardly Chase cos I just couldn't figure out in my life how one person could write so many interesting novels.
Anyone who had plenty then was automatically a boss grin

We used to trade them a lot in school. And the ladies on the covers was the major reason why we loved them that much grin
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess dey hv all the books there. BTW have you read tiger by the tail? that's the first jhd novel I read.
That was mine too.
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Epiczi:
come easy go easy was my best.my snr bros was against me reading chase novels. Back in 1985 we just finished waec-nothing to do,so were just exchanging novels.l read abt 85 of chase novel
Uncle; u na senior bros ohh. I cut salute for u grin
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by SunstarS(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2018
only read The Wary Transgressor .. book was dope
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by drizzit(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him by Utagbamaka(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Zeeworld n Nollywood has spoilt everything. Millennium children will not understand what's going on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / Casting Frankline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.