Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (35944 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Follygunners: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Holysucker:

And wen its his birthday he only get singlet and boxer..smh

...and handkerchiefs. grin grin

9ja ladies and their narrow mindedness sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
And i'm still buying clothes only for my Pretty Idoma Fiancee only sad embarassed

Baba God bless me

Why don't you ever cease to tell us how pretty your girlfriend is?
We're tired already!
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Pcstradamus(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why are you this pained? Money, you don't have, appreciate good, you can't appreciate. If i may ask, is there anything too big to give to the mother of your child?
ChiefAzubuike1:
This is a complete waste of money and resources. That money he wasted on that wagon would have been used fr better things like giving to the poor, giving to the less privileged on social media, orphanagess, street beggers etc. Why waste millions of naira on a woman when you can just get her a Toyota pencil and move on with your life.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Sunnyflex(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This is a complete waste of money and resources. That money he wasted on that wagon would have been used fr better things like giving to the poor, giving to the less privileged on social media, orphanagess, street beggers etc. Why waste millions of naira on a woman when you can just get her a Toyota pencil and move on with your life.
That G wagon cost close to 40-50M.
Developing countries are called a consuming countries.
Do u know the employment opportunities WE developing countries are creating for the advanced countries? We cry foul why we are the one indirectly the architect of our own problem.
The man must be a politician, music celebrity cocaine Dealer or oil Dealer
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
this is your point of view. next!!!!
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Paltielz(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idiotic post, baby mama and Daddy when are they going to get married. Nowadays they're celebrating their immoral way of living in Nigeria because money, nononsical
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Albinoworwor: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
HeWrites:
And the baby mama (girlfriend) is happy. The money that the husband suppose use to buy her wedding ring and also do their wedding, he used it to buy a G-wagon for her.

Most ladies will accept that their boyfriend should use the money meant for their proposal ring and wedding to buy them a nice car for them while they become a baby mama.

Who wedding and ring don epp undecided undecided undecided if they are happy cohabiting I wonder how the marital status will solve the problem of nigeria
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Albinoworwor: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Paltielz:
Idiotic post, baby mama and Daddy when are they going to get married. Nowadays they're celebrating their immoral way of living in Nigeria because money, nononsical

Why are u pained
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why don't you ever cease to tell us how pretty your girlfriend is?
We're tired already!

Don't be tired jooooor grin
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by delishpot: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Or even used to do their wedding.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
even if he buys you a private jet, it still doesn't change the fact that you're nothing but just a baby mama
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Money doesn't buy happiness...

but this world is really going crazy with baby mamas and daddy's everywhere,
it has now become a norm

end time things
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Bukunmi95: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Talk to your corrupt politicians first. undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Bukunmi95: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
delishpot:

Or even used to do their wedding.

Did they tell you that they won't have money for wedding after all?
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by delishpot: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bukunmi95:

Did they tell you that they won't have money for wedding after all?

Did they tell you that he wouldn't have money to buy her a car after their wedding afterall?

Abi where did you see me type that he can only do just 1.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by uncjay(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

women get wahala ooooo...... if him carry maybe card come na, na this ones go still come they say shebi him mate dey give their girlfriends cars and lots.

OK.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Marriage would soon be seen as old-fashioned.
People want the benefits, without the commitments.
Good for them, not everyone can stay married after all.
Such a shame.Disjointed families on the rise.
Not every married couple has a healthy marriage though.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Lol! Well ...his money his choice.

One thing I know is that no one makes money legitimately and spends lavishly

...ask Dangote
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by paqman: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
this is the only gift you can give a woman and she will tell you baby you are assure of your assurance
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Ogechux(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Poverty speaking......
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by harry2sexy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
You remind me of Judas Iscariot in John 12:5
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by tunamenga(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
is it your money ?don't tell me you are jealous of her.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Talk About The Babydaddy that also spoils you With Machine, There you go, Heavily pregnant Vicky, Got the shock of her life as her boyfriend Surprised her with a Brand New G-Wagon during her Baby shower, Even the baby will be rushing to come out, lol.. The Obviously exited lady shared the photos and captioned:

''Thanks babe for my car, I’m so grateful for everything. You spoil me rotten � me and my baby will be riding in style now �''

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-surprises-his-pregnant-girlfriend.html

Brandy look alike.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is it ur money..how many poor people have u reached out to today?
ChiefAzubuike1:
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Toide: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
leading to nowhere that was how tonto dikeh started.
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm tired of reading man surprises, man surprises..
I wanna read woman surprises man.
But unfortunately our ladies are leeches..
The only collect
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm tired of reading man surprises, man surprises..

I wanna read woman surprises man.

But unfortunately our ladies are leeches..

They only collect
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by GrammarCheck: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Talk About The Babydaddy that also spoils you With Machine, There you go, Heavily pregnant Vicky, Got the shock of her life as her boyfriend Surprised her with a Brand New G-Wagon during her Baby shower, Even the baby will be rushing to come out, lol.. The Obviously exited lady shared the photos and captioned:

''Thanks babe for my car, I’m so grateful for everything. You spoil me rotten � me and my baby will be riding in style now �''

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-surprises-his-pregnant-girlfriend.html

When all she wanted was a wedding ring
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
its his money....he should spend it the way he wants
Re: Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 3:09am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

#THISISNOTNIGERIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.