Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Can This Upset Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Upset Her (799 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Upset Her by undefeateds: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
I want advice,there is this girl in my neighborhood, we both grew up together, we are both in our mid-20s,but we never talk or greet each other,but since few month ago,we just get into each other,mostly online chat,last week i just called her one love name and she responded with 'lol' then a day later,I text her that I can't sleep that am thinking about her,since that time she never answer me again,and to say d truth I love her so much but i have never tell her l love her because am dis shy type while she is one of d few most fearless people i have ever seen, and she is this SU type,so I want to ask,can this phrase 'I can't stop thinking about her' annoyed her,or why do u think she is no more responding.
Re: Can This Upset Her by ITbomb(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2018
It's normal

I bet you she is right now thinking about you

It's a huge decision and she needs time to be sure but that doesn't mean you should give her much time.

It's a skill, keep her thinking about you without sounding desperate
Re: Can This Upset Her by Altern8(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2018
She responded with “lol”? Chai. Ladies why are you like this?
Re: Can This Upset Her by undefeateds: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2018
ITbomb:
It's normal

I bet you she is right now thinking about you

It's a huge decision and she needs time to be sure but that doesn't mean you should give her much time.

It's a skill, keep her thinking about you without sounding desperate
thanks bro,but can u give more analysis about that being desperate
Re: Can This Upset Her by Shugarlord213: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
undefeateds:

thanks bro,but can u give more analysis about that being desperate

Go and work on your self and look for money.

1 Like

Re: Can This Upset Her by pedrilo: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
u said ur in ur mid 20s ryt? how many degrees do u hav? do u hav any investment? how much do u hav in ur bank account?
these are supposed to be ur priority right now not babe.
but i knw u will not take dis advice im givin to u from my experience
u will prefer to learn from ur own experience
thats d saddest thin abt life

1 Like

Re: Can This Upset Her by Sanemind(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
O.p say the truth how old are u?
Re: Can This Upset Her by undefeateds: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2018
pedrilo:
u said ur in ur mid 20s ryt? how many degrees do u hav? do u hav any investment? how much do u hav in ur bank account?
these are supposed to be ur priority right now not babe.
but i knw u will not take dis advice im givin to u from my experience
u will prefer to learn from ur own experience
thats d saddest thin abt life
24,but pls,am I too young for that or wat,because I know some of my friends that have been in relationship since 15yrs,but this is my first trial,and trust me I am not doing anything with her cos am a devoted Christian,but I can't watch her fall into another man's hand
Re: Can This Upset Her by pedrilo: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
undefeateds:

24 yes and part 3,but pls,am I too young for that or wat,because I know some of my friends that have been in relationship since 15yrs,but this is my first trial,and trust me I am not doing anything with her cos am a devoted Christian,but I can't watch her fall into another man's hand
come let me advice u like my kid bro cos i'm older than u, wat u need now is a very gud first degree, not less than a second class upper and a professional certificate to back it up. or do u hav that already?
i'm not from a rich home but i got my first degree @21 and masters @ 26, now 30 as a landlord wit an average pay cheque every month.
if i want any girl now, i will get her without much hassles, in fact i turn down a lot of proposals from women dis days.
U need to get ur priorities right bro. cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Upset Her by Munzy14(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2018
op, lmaooo. you have won first leg of the semifinals. Brace up and double your efforts. she will be all yours.
Re: Can This Upset Her by undefeateds: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
pedrilo:
come let me advice u like my kid bro cos i'm older than u, wat u need now is a very gud first degree, not less than a second class upper and a professional certificate to back it up. or do u hav that already?
i'm not from a rich home but i got my first degree @21 and masters @ 26, now 30 as a landlord wit an average pay cheque every month.
if i want any girl now, i will get her without much hassles, in fact i turn down a lot of proposals from women dis day.
U need to get ur priorities right bro. cheers
thank u very much sir,I really appreciate
Re: Can This Upset Her by pedrilo: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
undefeateds:

thank u very much sir,I really appreciate
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies / Me The Most Ugliest On Nairaland / Shocking:Chinese Man Converts To Islam,changes Name Inorder To Marry Fulani Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.