Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? (12149 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Johnholt909: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
My girlfriend called me but unfortunately another girl picked it up. She’s very angry with me right now and I feel so sorry about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by virginprincess(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Depends on my level of anger and the person that offended me though i rarely get annoyed because my anger isn't always good so i try to supress my anger most times when i angry by giving my offender space,if i'm angry with you i might not tell you but it will surely show in my attitude towards you,i won't talk to you and i will keep a distance from you for sometime,anyways,to cut the long story short just stay away from me when i'm angry to avoid had i know at that moment when my anger has subsided you can for peace and support.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by falcon01: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Johnholt909:
My girlfriend called me but unfortunately another girl picked it up. She’s very angry with me right now and I feel so sorry about it.
if you give her space wahala, if you disturb her wahala. Just give her 2 to 3 days to cool down, Then go and explain.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Rokiat(f): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
lipsrsealed So you a cheater?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Richwallet: 2:33am On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Depends on my level of anger and the person that offended me though i rarely get annoyed because my anger isn't always good so i try to supress my anger most times when i angry by giving my offender space,if i'm angry with you i might not tell you but it will surely show in my attitude towards you,i won't talk to you and i will keep a distance from you for sometime,anyways,to cut the long story short just stay away from me when i'm angry to avoid had i know at that moment when my anger has subsided you can for peace and support.

Anger and wrath are two different things. It is good to express your irritation with someone or something to get the air out that you are uncomfortable. Sometimes people must be told the truth that they have offended you right away. However, it is not wise to let the Sun go down on your anger. That is do not result to wrath for that is demonic. Don't allow anything to get in you that is not of you and make you do something way overboard in a burst of uncontrollable anger.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by frozen70(f): 3:08am On Apr 17, 2023
Johnholt909:

If you really care about her, apologies to her and if she says she needs a new space just respect your self for the time being

Later you go back to her

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Johnholt909: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

If you really care about her, apologies to her and if she says she needs a new space just respect your self for the time being

Later you go back to her
Okay, thanks.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Johnholt909: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
lipsrsealed So you a cheater?

Not.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by tobore4u(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

Later you go back to her
good mrn ma.

Pls I need to photocopy my credential to my new place of work.i don't have cash. Pls 500 will help my life. Thx ma.

3201591418. Ikp coll.

God bless u.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by frozen70(f): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2023
tobore4u:
good mrn ma.

Pls I need to photocopy my credential to my new place of work.i don't have cash. Pls 500 will help my life. Thx ma.

3201591418. Ikp coll.

God bless u.

What bank is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by id4sho(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Confused gender tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by EriMma1: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Space. By the way, support from who? You? Hm.. you wouldnt want to come near me make i no break your head grin.

If I call my guy and another girl happens to pick it, forget it! In fact don't even bother calling back.

What are you doing with another girl?
I see any man who double dates as irresponsible. I mean, ... It simply means you don't know what you want and only a dumb head does not know what he or she wants.

I pray she blocks you for good.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Warl0ck: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Op give her space oooo

Girls cant be controled at rage...

They can pour u acid.

But must surely regret later

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Koppaguard: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
For students, graduates and non graduates alike
Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by NothingDoMe: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Johnholt909:
Sorry? But Why? Nor be your cousin pikin the phone? 😅

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by illuminutty: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
A credit alert is what she needs when she is upset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by SoftP(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Give her Money or Apologize to her with a brand new car & see how your relationship will bounce back with smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by sofiscatedmoron: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na penis go settle the matter las las

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by JJuanMiguel: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
If she's Nigerian, send her money for peppered chicken and juice so she can develop bigger tummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by DLSReigns: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Both I guess. Support by swelling their account bal. Space in the form of an all expense paid vacation. Not all women though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Benrosaria(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
they need both that's why they are bipolar. and man please be both for them. if you want to know how to do this as a man, love without pretence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin CASH SUPPORT. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by tunwumi: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by AsomStructures: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is a bit dicey.. Give her some time to cool off then talk to her afterwards...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by sukkot: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy SIRTee15 this question is for you. seeing as you are emotional all the time

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by dangotesmummy: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Space

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by simfrost90210: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:

Chai grin see epistemology

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Jack500: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
They need a spacious support.

Confused beings

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Benrosaria(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
frozen70:

What bank is this

obviously a phone number without it's first zero.
opay palmpay moniepoint kuda baxi all of them like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? by Prudoh(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin guy Just splash 💰 dosh/cash everything will be ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / Marrying A Nigerian Pastor: What Is it Like? / Drop Your Ego: Guys! Here's How To Use Condoms Correctly [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.