Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide (694 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / Dunamis Pastor And His Wife Shed Tears After Healing Twin Sisters Of Insanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by Tedassie(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Recently,i began watching debates btw renown christian and muslim apologists who render intellectual,scholarly rhetorics from the stand point of their faith with recourse to historical accounts,literary texts upon which their religious beliefs are anchored.
Lately, I've become a 'fan' of David Wood and his Acts17apologetics vlog series on Youtube,his just concluded satirical series featuring his fellow christian apologists Vocab Malone,Jon,Robert Spencer,Sam Shimoun(mockumentary if you'll like to call it so): 'Islamicize me' is gaining popularity by the day...the message it passes across laced with comic-relief is salient. Quite impressive
A 'sequel' to that is on now: 'UNislamicize me

I implore anyone with a hunger&thirst for the TRUTH,whether you're a fan of David Wood or not(Christians,Atheists,Muslims alike) to get a glimpse of that series >>Islamicize Me <<

Now yesterday,i watched a discourse btw a former muslim adherent(now a believer)and another well-renowned biblical scholar and apologist;Jay Smith. The issues laid bare were quite sensitive as even the speakers themselves were regretful. They delved into books and traditions of mid-century Muslim and Arabic scholars,exposing the inherent Colorism/Racism propagated by Islam and it's Prophet towards people of African descent. Ironically,many muslims especially those of African origin are unaware of the treachery of the religion they profess. I was personally offended while reading those terrible,scathing commentaries displayed. But it's for these people to open their eyes to the bondage they're all in.

Here's the link to the video,see for yourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b8Y5jlCiSU&sns=tw via @youtube
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by Tedassie(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2018
The enslavement,torture and killings of blacks in Libya and other Arab-speaking nations is testament to the fact that their culture and religion supports it #ArabSuperiority
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by true2god: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
No big deal. Our holy prophet (peace be upon me) and his sahabas had black slaves and many sexx slaves. Owing black slaves is part of the sunnah of our holy prophet (peace be upon me) as we read in sahih Muslim, sahih Bukhari, Ibn Ishaq and the history of Islam by al-tabari.

Insha Allah, I will get my own black slaves before I go to aljanah. Allahh Akbar!
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by Blackfire(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
The Meccan side of the story...
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by true2god: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Blackfire:
The Meccan side of the story...
As in? Explain!
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by sholay2011(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
true2god:
No big deal. Our holy prophet (peace be upon me) and his sahabas had black slaves and many sexx slaves. Owing black slaves is part of the sunnah of our holy prophet (peace be upon me) as we read in sahih Muslim, sahih Bukhari, Ibn Ishaq and the history of Islam by al-tabari.

Insha Allah, I will get my own black slaves before I go to aljanah. Allahh Akbar!
Is this meant to be sarcasm or...? shocked
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by true2god: 4:16am On Jun 21, 2018
sholay2011:

Is this meant to be sarcasm or...? shocked
A true Muslims must follow the sunnah of the prophet and live by the way of the sahabas. The prophet and the sahabas had black slaves hence I must also have some black slaves, it is not against the dictate of Allah (SWT).
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by sholay2011(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2018
true2god:
A true Muslims must follow the sunnah of the prophet and live by the way of the sahabas. The prophet and the sahabas had black slaves hence I must also have some black slaves, it is not against the dictate of Allah (SWT).
You need Jesus.
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by Tedassie(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide by Tedassie(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member / How Consciousness Demolished My Atheism And Saved My Faith / Healthy Living for Believers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.