Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil (8712 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Who Says Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not A Living Legend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by fajiboy: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
According to end time magazine, a repented witch named ERELU AGBAYE exposes yinka ayefele, T.B joshua, samson ayorinde and sunny ade.
I know many of u wont believe what i am about to write but it is the truth."BISHOP OYEDOPO" was in her list of satan followers whom are yet to repent.Well as i send i am only transmitting what i read in the magazine, lets leave judgement to God alone.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by candylips(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by blinx4real(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2010
The Truth is not determined by how acceptable what you say is, and no witch active or repented can define who is true or false, the BIBLE is the only judge that can try any man to show if he is true or false.
So far Oyedepo has never said anything contrary to God's word, until he does, he remains a true son of God!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by eddy1977(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
that kind of repentance is only used by those who hate bishop D.O
isnt it written somewhere in the bible that jesus was also called evil and demon possessed?
didnt jesus himself promised his beleivers to expect the haters to call them EVIL?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by papagiddy(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2010
God bless Bishop David O yedepo!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by biomes2001: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2010
pls go to the above topic "PASTOR CHRIS NEW AGE TEACHINGS",precisely from pages 3-5 u'll see proof that oyedepo is satanic
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by ogoamaka99(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
@ biomes2001
My dear biomes, if BISHOP OYEDEPO is satanic then you must be a devil incarnate yourself. Any way the next time you talk about Oyedepo i will report you to MOUNTAIN OF FIRE who will release fire upon you and deliver you from sanatic worship.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Mudley313: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
@ biomes2001
My dear biomes, if BISHOP OYEDEPO is satanic then you must be a devil incarnate yourself. Any way the next time you talk about Oyedepo i will report you to MOUNTAIN OF FIRE who will release fire upon you and deliver you from sanatic worship.

lol. i hope this is a joke

anyways, bishop oyedepo is not evil becos he is satanic or whatever y'all superstitous africans believe but simply cos he is a con-artist that, unlike robin hood, steals from the impoverished while promising selling em false hopes
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Gunnaz007: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
ogoamaka99:

@ biomes2001

LOLLLLZZZZZ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!!! dont mind dat dude biomes of the 7th day Church of God whose father is an arch deacon of freemasonry, he really requires ur aforestated recommendation cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by mathewjam(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2010
Everyone knows the God he serves,
Only him (God) knows who are truly his
why are we men fighting to defend people
You know yourself and i know myself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by StRichy(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2010
Every successful man of God in nigeria is often accused of being a false servant of God.
Those of us that call ourselves Christians should be careful of what we say or post on Nairaland so that we don't mislead others. I don't no what to say again than to advice that we leave judgment for God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by KunleOshob(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
@St. Richy
How do you define "sucessful man of God"?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by lolaben(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
He that has not sinned, let him cast the first stone! So much joblesness in dis country, someone is out there making a living, just because u read in the papers that he is evil,u partake in spreading rumours. Are u righteous? Were u not born a sinner? Remove the beam in ur eyes to be able to notice the spec in anoda person's eye. The endtimes are here,take time and work on urself and leave others to live their lives. Touch not my anointed, do my prophets no harm. Serve ur God or ur mammon and let us be!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by pastormustwacc: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Most people don't know what he does to get his power?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by uglybetty: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
LIE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by chuose: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
uglybetty: LIE.

who dey lie?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by ogoamaka99(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2013
@poster,
SOME BOYS AND GIRLS IN THIS FORUM WHO SEEK CHEAP POPULARITY POST TOPICS TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES. SUCH IS THE ABOVE POSTER.WHEN MEMBERS OF THE FORUM STOP REACTING TO IRRELEVANT POSTS THEY WILL STOP POSTING IRRELEVANCES.

MOREOVER, SOME MEMBERS NEED HELP AS MANY OF THEM ARE DEMON POSSESSED. THE POSTER NEED HELP!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by wazobiaforu(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2013
I read it also but got confused when the Erelu was shot dead some weeks later

I worship in my heart because my body is temple of God wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by kaecee: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
I just pity all of you that are saying evil things about the Ordained Prophet of God. I PITY ALL OF YOU. The prophet has never and will never teach anything that is not in the Holy Bible; which is the Word of God. Blasphemy is Bad. If you want to condemn the Prophet, condemn him through the Bible or let him be. He is sincerely and without blemish giving messages rooted in the Bible. Be warned
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
fajiboy: According to end time magazine, a repented witch named ERELU AGBAYE exposes yinka ayefele, T.B joshua, samson ayorinde and sunny ade.
I know many of u wont believe what i am about to write but it is the truth."BISHOP OYEDOPO" was in her list of satan followers whom are yet to repent.Well as i send i am only transmitting what i read in the magazine, lets leave judgement to God alone.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 2Peter 2:10

People who were pharisees did called Jesus Christ prince of Beelzebub. Does that made him one to you? it is more evil speaking evil of dignitaries. if Erelu Agbaye has such spectacular power to do good through evil, why not use it to leverage her fame? why use her "protege" so to say as leverage? if you have the power and dash out only to cry later you are a loser looking for relevance.

She is looking for cheap popularity with superstitious folks that believes nothing but that to succeed this much, one must just be evil somewhere. we can not stand superhuman in our environment because we are Lilliputians, we must all be the same. No one should be great, but inside, all we want is how to be great, but we greatly detest those having the kind of result we want.

You that believe this and claim the man is yet to repent, you have close monitoring of the man on daily basis as he relates to God, don't you? Read the book of Jude and repent of your sin first. lead by example, "First remove the beam out of your own eye,: and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5

i don't worship at winners, but for God sake i respect people that are leaders of men, who influence others to become who they want to be. not people who are lost and were looking for a name to bring down because its free to say what you want. Talk is cheap.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by macof(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
blinx4real: The Truth is not determined by how acceptable what you say is, and no witch active or repented can define who is true or false, the BIBLE is the only judge that can try any man to show if he is true or false.
So far Oyedepo has never said anything contrary to God's word, until he does, he remains a true son of God!
As long as he keeps collecting tithes by compulsion and using it to fly around wit private jet, he is not in line with the teachings of Jesus
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by swtme(f): 2:57am On Sep 10, 2013
Oh God pls reveal d ones who r really serving u and d ones who r not,I need 2 know urgently cry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
$wtme:
Oh God pls reveal d ones who r really serving u and d ones who r not,I need 2 know urgently cry

that's an impossible prayer,

Do the will of God and serve God in truth and in spirit, since you are not going to sit on judgement throne, why do you want to peep into the scroll of whose content even angels were unable to see yet? what do you want?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by swtme(f): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
prexios:

that's an impossible prayer,

Do the will of God and serve God in truth and in spirit, since you are not going to sit on judgement throne, why do you want to peep into the scroll of whose content even angels were unable to see yet? what do you want?

You be God? since u no be God abeg waka pass....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by cyberw(m): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Watch out, anyone who calls his or her neighbour evil is an indication that he or she also is evil because Bible says from the abundance of the heart the month speaketh. How can an evil man or woman speak good of his or her neighbour?. if truly Erelu had repented let her proof it by preaching the gospel and reflect Jesus in her life not pointing to someone that is evil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by macof(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2013
cyberw: Watch out, anyone who calls his or her neighbour evil is an indication that he or she also is evil because Bible says from the abundance of the heart the month speaketh. How can an evil man or woman speak good of his or her neighbour?. if truly Erelu had repented let her proof it by preaching the gospel and reflect Jesus in her life not pointing to someone that is evil.
Baba she dey confess abi to confess is a sin now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
$wtme:

You be God? since u no be God abeg waka pass....

thanks for reminding me, i am not God.
But do God's will anyway,but leave judgement to God. Peace be with you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil by Whoisshe(f): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2017
This is the end time. The signs are obvious. How can someone even believe and say such things against prophets of God. For you to even believe is a crime itself. Please don't condemn or say evil things against men of God. May God help us all

(1) (Reply)

18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke / Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.