Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave (743 Views)

Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave by sunky97: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
A lady who was pregnant died. She got buried, but after a few days, people started hearing a baby crying from her grave, When the grave was opened up, a new born baby was found alive, It was delivered in the grave by the dead lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74slOVMWhM&t=2s
Re: Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave by greatnaija01: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
THAT BABY IS NOT NORMAL.... may even be the lady back for vengeance
Re: Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave by hisgrace090: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Alive for a purpose.

To God be the glory!
Re: Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Spooky news.
Re: Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided

On the video.. Haba! So the lady was buried in corn plantation? Who the fvck does that? angry angry angry

Although, they didn't showed the dead woman but thinking they planted corn on the top a graveyard sha.. I juz lost my appetite ooo..
Re: Pregnant Woman Died And Buried, But A New Born Baby Was Found Alive In Her Grave by Opistorincos(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
This kinda shit happened in my hometown years back

(1) (Reply)

Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! / Looking Fresh 1-3 Years In Marriage & Look Hagard From 5 Years & Forever / Matured Minds, Advise Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.