Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? (20208 Views)

Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car / Why Having Too Many Keys Attached To Your Car Keys Is Bad / Obafemi Martin's $350k Mansory Porsche Cayenne Spotted on the Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Octaves(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2018
what about Polestar. they tune Volvo cars
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2018
HARDDON:

Researchers don't lift verbatim.

They gather ingredient from different sources to make THEIR OWN special soup.

Lifting is a lyrical inspiration ailment. It shows you know not your turf and therefore, lacks the authority in that niche. Yam farming would be better suited for such indi.
I don't agree to that, there is such word as QUOTE. If you know not a lot about what you are writing about its better to quote rather than add yours as you are not in a position of authority to make statements of fact on what you are writing about.
PS You do not need to know about something B4 yu can write about it.
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by geezyk(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2018
pol23:
I said I am Amazing,
Not that I'm a mason,
It's amazing I made it to the world that I'm in,Lord forgive I never wouldn't have made it without SIN....JayZ 2011.
No church ⛪ in the wild
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by dasphinx1(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
geezyk:
No church ⛪ in the wild

Nope, Fremason by Rick Ross ft Jay Z and John Legend
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by geezyk(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2018
dasphinx1:

Nope, Fremason by Rick Ross ft Jay Z and John Legend
Oh!my bad, I Don carry A for B oo and they both are my favs oo. Chai!
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by dasphinx1(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
geezyk:
Oh!my bad, I Don carry A for B oo and they both are my favs oo. Chai!

I figured cool
Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by HARDDON: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2018
erico2k2:

I don't agree to that, there is such word as QUOTE. If you know not a lot about what you are writing about its better to quote rather than add yours as you are not in a position of authority to make statements of fact on what you are writing about.
PS You do not need to know about something B4 yu can write about it.

Quote someone else FULL intellectual property and post it on your blog as yours? Then proceed to nairaland, post same here with a link to your blog without giving credit to the source?

What sorts of blogger are you?
Your thoughts are even skewed to start with.

If you have no knowledge of what you writing about, why create a blog in that niche? undecided

As a blogger in a niche, you are meant to be an authority in that niche not the copy and paste you got going on in here.

You can check the link on my siggy and see how we help life and living .proffer solutions....

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Have “mansory” Attached To The Name Of A Car? by Kobicove(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
OK,,,now we know what it means

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Car Owner The Greatest Embarrassment That Can Happen To You / What's The Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? / Which Will You Pick If You Are To Stick To 1 Car Brand For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.