Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup (70672 Views)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Auladimeji(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:

learn to have self control;atleast,on a public forum. undecided
I have nothing to type with you
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Very professional. She didn't lose concentration.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by kelib: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Except I don't know d meaning of sexual assault again
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by 12345baba(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
I can't see any assault here o

3 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Jethrolite(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChuksEpells:
my padi told me that oyibo gals are crazy in bed with nice clean puss.

I must straff at least two before I die grin grin
They are high grade o, very clean and could make you look like a dirty person even when you know you're clean by our standards.

2 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Suave guy opinion is that that youngman should repent and give his life to christ
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
I don't think the dude intended to touch her boobs but the kiss on the cheek was well orchestrated and that wasn't so bad considering the scenario (world cup excitement) and the country.

This was an unintentional sexual assault. grin

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Is dat an assault? A peck? Well if u look at the setting the environment and moods it was a harmless peck. If a female fan did it will it be assault? Considering lesbianism? It's just the fun mood of the world cup, u will have crazy fans and its not same a spanking her butt. Who assults sm1 on live tv showing his face?
Ok if that was your wife will it be ok for a random stranger to kiss her because of excitement ?
What else will you do ..... when excited ... that’s how they look at it

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by SirLakes: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
ifymadu:
How is that a sexual assault? These people are used to giving a kiss on the chick as a way of expressing their excitement over something. We can fit to raise false alarm sha

If it were to be kiss only we for say it's nothing but haba the guys hand went straight to the lady's bress, that was intentional..... Na harassment be that nah..... Ehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Wasky101: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Ladies and hypocrite, can she say she doesn't enjoyed it.. shiooor
She didn't enjoy it just the way I didn't enjoy reading your English

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
abdulhadi101:
Ahhh... He pressed for highest 30 seconds but paid with 66,528,000 seconds in jail... Next time have mercy now grin
Lol some guys cum in less than 30secs
Na him risk him freedom ... wetin be my own ..
grin

But I didn’t expect the time spent to be that harsh but apparently the same day he did it to few other females so maybe that’s why the hefty sentence and also he was illegal ... so that again Issa no no

2 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by ositadima1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Well the one that pressed my yansh in public .. I never knew him but gave details to police

He did 24months in prison then got deported ... trust me that isn’t Naija ...there is cctv and his face allow is all they need

Assuming you are telling the truth, you feel vindicated that some guy was imprisoned for 24 months and deported just because he touched your dry backside. SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Jezzzu.. shocked
How I wish she smashed him with that microphone on her hand sha..
typical response of Nigerian girl/lady
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Daeylar(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
The idiots on page this asking if what was done was assault are part of the problem and part of the disgusting men I posted about.
Idiots that don't know what consent is.

It's her body, if you touch her without her consent, she has the right to call it whatever she wants. If you don't like it, next time advise your fellow fools not to touch her.

Imagine saying because a million and one people didn't mind when it was done to them therefore she shouldn't mind, as if she has no right over her body and has no right to decide when or how or by whom she is touched

And if touched without her consent, has no right dislike it, to feel annoyed and speak out.

arrogant misogynistic Animals undecided

5 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
that's really good tho , so if he was black your judgement wouldn't have been same grin
Depends if the black man had a beard ... I could have accepted his apology ...
But a white man hell no... this ain’t slavery .. grin
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by tejiri4(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol some guys cum in less than 30secs
Na him risk him freedom ... wetin be my own ..
grin

But I didn’t expect the time spent to be that harsh but apparently the same day he did it to few other females so maybe that’s why the hefty sentence and also he was illegal ... so that again Issa no no

Welldone mrs examiner of cum
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by ifymadu: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
SirLakes:

If it were to be kiss only we for say it's nothing but haba the guys hand went straight to the lady's bress, that was intentional..... Na harassment be that nah..... Ehn undecided
Well, I no see am as harassment sha. I guess the guys country won their game. Lol
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by KilmerRougeDon: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChuksEpells:

Na lie bro no believe am. No be all of them be like that. Some can be real nasty and smelly too but the thing is, they don't even know so. Believe grin
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
tejiri4:

Welldone mrs examiner of cum
Y are you pained tho ...or are u trying to tell us something shocked
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Ok if that was your wife will it be ok for a random stranger to kiss her because of excitement ?
What else will you do ..... when excited ... that’s how they look at it

My point is if ure popular u will have excited fans. Aslong as it wasn't to hurt u or insult u its shudnt be seen as assault. If Davido walks into any mall do u know how many ladies will hug him without consent?

And talking about outside our shores, if breezy walk arrnd u know how many lip stick stains he will get Without his consent?

This guy to me ment no harm just an excited fan. Its different from a random guy pecking a random gal for no purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
ositadima1:

Assuming you are telling the truth, you feel vindicated that some guy was imprisoned for 24 months and deported just because he touched your dry backside. SMH
Na because I could have saved another female from being molested or raped...

2 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by haslaw(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
Not good but I have seen ladies do WORSE and nobody mady a FUSS about it...

WHY ALL THE KERFUFFLE by Ya'll

Its the double standard that is perpetrated by evil women and sissy men.

6 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Curry30: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chai men and their uneducated preeks...5&6 since day 1 LOL

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by best827(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChuksEpells:

MA Nigga
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
jaxxy:

My point is if ure popular u will have excited fans. Aslong as it wasn't to hurt u or insult u its shudnt be seen as assault. If Davido walks into any mall do u know how many ladies will hug him without consent?

And talking about outside our shores, if breezy walk arrnd u know how many lip stick stains he will get Without his consent?

This guy to me ment to harm just an excited fan. Its different from a random guy pecking a random gal for no purpose.
Some females would have slapped him ...

If Davido did trust me... some will even get money seff
It’s like u don’t know these groupies... peck n grab at your own risk ..
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by bamoski4real: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
ijbeauty:
Not funny though. I would have given him a dirty slap embarassed

Abegi go and sleep. Bress that different guys have finished pressing and fuçking. Nothing special there jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by SirLakes: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
ifymadu:
Well, I no see am as harassment sha. I guess the guys country won their game. Lol

Dey didn't even win sef, even if he's excited shey to Na to press pesin bress remain

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Some females would have slapped him ...

If Davido did trust me... some will even get money seff
It’s like u don’t know these groupies... peck n grab at your own risk ..

Yes true cos not everybody is friendly or understands. Celebs slap their fans for even touching their hands bt is it right?

About Davido I never really thought about dat u know grin

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by ifymadu: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
SirLakes:

Dey didn't even win sef, even if he's excited shey to Na to press pesin bress remain

Lol grin
I will stop hugging ladies then, before I’m accused of something else. You know I don’t like what I hate.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by watchindelta(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
kmaster007:
maybe Russia bae swt
bro tru not all oyibo pussy clean. Not let d yellow n redish inside confuse u. Am tellin u. Som no dy baf 4 lik even 2wks.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by RexTramadol1: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Well the one that pressed my yansh in public .. I never knew him but gave details to police

He did 24months in prison then got deported ... trust me that isn’t Naija ...there is cctv and his face allow is all they need

Chai won te idi e

That's really bad......but great he was caught

Tedi Omo olomo jus laik dat.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Jason007: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jezzzu.. shocked

How I wish she smashed him with that microphone on her hand sha..

[/quote]

na wa o!!! everything is not met with violence.
Thank Heavens, she ain't you.might have been world War 2 all over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild! / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.