Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) (7332 Views)

18+ pic Husband Catches Wife Getting Pu**y Sucked From Their Neighbors Son / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 25, 2022
This is bad and I wonder why the Saudi government is not arresting these men, imagine if an African man did this to a Saudi woman? Maybe they would have beheaded him publicly, stop going to the middle East, they have no laws there, Africans have nobody to fight for them, our governments have failed us

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/african-domestic-worker-sexually.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
Nigeria is a sh**t hole and her citizens keeps trooping out in search of Greener pasture.. undecided
It ain't new..
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by baretalk: 3:02pm On May 25, 2022
uote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113163684]Nigeria is a sh**t hole and her citizens keeps trooping out in search of Greener pasture.. undecided
It ain't new..[/quote]
So because it is, that is why dumb girls go to Dubai to chop shit...awon potty crew cheesy
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:03pm On May 25, 2022
baretalk:
uote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113163684]Nigeria is a sh**t hole and her citizens keeps trooping out in search of Greener pasture.. undecided
It ain't new..
So because it is, that is why dumb girls go to Dubai to chop shit...awon potty crew cheesy
Talk to me when you know how to express yourself properly..for now slide off..

2 Likes

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Boss469(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
This is bad and I wonder why the Saudi government is not arresting these men, imagine if an African man did this to a Saudi woman? Maybe they would have beheaded him publicly, stop going to the middle East, they have no laws there, Africans have nobody to fight for them, our governments have failed us

Dia women Neva get rights to report to dia govt na ordinary abid go come get rights.

We blacks inferiority mentality is the main issue in our race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Ballzproblemm: 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

when you are going for grener pasture without adequate resources (money, valid ID, skills or job). this what happens,the only Africans they try it with is those that lack the aforemention are listed in that bracket
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
when you are going for grener pasture without adequate resources (money, valid ID, skills or job). this what happens,the only Africans they try it with is those that lack the aforemention are listed in that bracket

Actually these women go with work permit,the middle East is place with no laws

1 Like

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
Boss469:

Dia women Neva get rights to report to dia govt na ordinary abid go come get rights.

We blacks inferiority mentality is main the issue in our race.

wink
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Authoreety: 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
Na wa
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LikeAking: 7:12pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigeria is a sh**t hole and her citizens keeps trooping out in search of Greener pasture.. undecided
It ain't new..

Una too dey blame Nigeria.

The rich peeps among us shud be blamed.

We are to selfish.

Greedy & lack integrity.

Bleep daat govt lame excuse.

Less face our real problem.

I forgot to mention our lack of innovation or innovative ideas.

What about our follow, follow culture.

Every man has is path.

3 Likes

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2022
Authoreety:
Na wa

Really sad
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 25, 2022
LikeAking:

Una too dey blame Nigeria.

The rich peeps among us shud be blamed.

We are to selfish.

Greedy & lack integrity.

Bleep daat govt lame excuse.

Less face our real problem.

I forgot to mention our lack of innovation or innovative ideas.

What about our follow, follow culture.

Every man has is path.

Yes the rich Nigerians are selfish
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LikeAking: 10:22pm On May 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes the rich Nigerians are selfish

This an important issue we are neglecting.

Those who have made it in Nigeria are not doing much for their society.

Not even by sponsoring good biz ideas or vision within their native communities.

4 Likes

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 25, 2022
LikeAking:

Not even by sponsoring good biz ideas or vision within their native communities.

They are selfish people and we are the ones that would keep on voting them in

1 Like

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by IsellSmartTvs: 12:39am On May 26, 2022
Whites look at blacks as OPPORTUNIST
That’s y Dey always feel,they are Ontop of the food chain
Nonsensical nonsense undecided

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Parkleader: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
Boss469:

We blacks inferiority mentality is main the issue in our race.

You get sense atall? How inferiority complex take enter this matter, when infact we want the man to be arrested

1 Like

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LastProphet: 9:32am On May 26, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Whites look at blacks as OPPORTUNIST
That’s y Dey always feel,they are Ontop of the food chain
Nonsensical nonsense undecided

Is Saudi Arabia white? All these teenagers on nairaland
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by siofra(f): 9:52am On May 26, 2022
LikeAking:

They only like to show off and oppress others angry

1 Like

Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Divoc19(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2022
What some people do/see in the name of making money ehn?

If you are doing your dream job say 'Thank you lord'
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by obontami: 10:42am On May 26, 2022
So people go to Saudi Arabia to do menial job? undecided
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by shantti(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2022
LastProphet:

Is Saudi Arabia white? All these teenagers on nairaland

What are they?? Off white??
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LastProphet: 10:54am On May 26, 2022
shantti:

What are they?? Off white??

Go and read about races I'm not your father. If you can open a NL account and still dont know that Caucasian are the only race called whites then pls move to next bus stop
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by somehow: 12:12pm On May 26, 2022
LastProphet:

Go and read about races I'm not your father. If you can open a NL account and still dont know that Caucasian are the only race called whites then pls move to next bus stop

Colonizers came up with that tag and the colonised got stuck with the narrative.

A typical European wouldn't call his or herself 'white'.

Mental slaves can't see beyond this 'Master-Servant' classification, so they call all non-Africans that aren't dark skinned whites due to their mental complexities.
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LastProphet: 12:33pm On May 26, 2022
somehow:

Colonizers came up with that tag and the colonised got stuck with the narrative.

A typical European wouldn't call his or herself 'white'.

Mental slaves can't see beyond this 'Master-Servant' classification, so they call all non-Africans that aren't dark skinned whites due to their mental complexities.

Who are the race called black?
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by somehow: 12:39pm On May 26, 2022
LastProphet:

Who are the race called black?

Colonizers named dark skin Africans they captured as slaves "Black's" or "Negro".

To make something look bad to the eyes, give it a bad name....Blacks = Worthless, dirty, good for nothing humans

To make something look good to the eyes, give it a good name.... Whites = Savior, Pure, Innocent humans.

Read more about the original of these tags.
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LastProphet: 12:47pm On May 26, 2022
somehow:

Colonizers named dark skin Africans they captured as slaves "Black's" or "Negro".

To make something look bad to the eyes, give it a bad name....Blacks = Worthless, dirty, good for nothing humans

To make something look good to the eyes, give it a good name.... Whites = Savior, Pure, Innocent humans.

Read more about the original of these tags.

So why did you refer to saudi arabs as white since you know all these vocabulary? Or are you having subjective worldview too?
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by somehow: 12:52pm On May 26, 2022
LastProphet:

So why did you refer to saudi arabs as white since you know all these vocabulary? Or are you having subjective worldview too?

Pardon?
You must be referring to someone else.

And yes, some people see Saudis as 'whites' since they also took some Africans as slaves and are also slave masters.

What I wrote is more of a public /general education.
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LastProphet: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
somehow:

Pardon?
You must be referring to someone else.

And yes, some people see Saudis as 'whites' since they also took some Africans as slaves and are also slave masters.

What I wrote is more of a public /general education.

OK then you need to get proper context before joining a running discussion. There's a youth calling arabs whites who is the one i was responding to. And for your own education too - blacks also took slaves, my maternal great grandfather was a known and in fact rich one, so don't forget that
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by somehow: 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
LastProphet:

OK then you need to get proper context before joining a running discussion. There's a youth calling arabs whites who is the one i was responding to. And for your own education too - blacks also took slaves, my maternal great grandfather was a known and in fact rich one, so don't forget that

I was in context, my comment was expanding the discussion in view, take a chill and read slowly this time around.

Did westerners not take slaves of themselves too? Asians, Europeans and all took slaves within themselves too.

That people of same race took slaves within themselves is not enough to lose the message being passed.
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 26, 2022
obontami:
So people go to Saudi Arabia to do menial job? undecided

It is not bad to do menial jobs the issue is that Saudi is a lawless country especially for women
Re: African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) by LastProphet: 4:35pm On May 26, 2022
somehow:

I was in context, my comment was expanding the discussion in view, take a chill and read slowly this time around.

Did westerners not take slaves of themselves too? Asians, Europeans and all took slaves within themselves too.

That people of same race took slaves within themselves is not enough to lose the message being passed.

So if you now accept that whites took fellow whites as slaves too just like us then why do you separate whites and arabs as the only slave masters when you said you consider all of them white since they both took slaves? Why didnt you add your race blacks?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Friend? / How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.