Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Curious Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curious Mind (2111 Views)

Are You Also Curious Why Our Ladies Play With Each Other's Boobs & Ass? / Just Curious / Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dear analysts in the room, why do ladies cheat?
Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vivianoasis:
you are in the best position to answer the question. But I think guys cheat better than ladies. Life to me is an adeventure.

1 Like

Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
donproject:

you are in the best position to answer the question. But I think guys cheat better than ladies. Life to me is an adeventure.

The matter is beyond me that's why I threw it out my brother.
Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
because they can
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
because they can

I used to think this phrase could only be used when referring to guys ooh lipsrsealed
Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vivianoasis:

I used to think this phrase could only be used when referring to guys ooh lipsrsealed
era of gender equality, gals have caught up, guys cheat on the aveage with 2-3 gals. Gals do with 5-7 guys. Bt wat do d gals gain most times Nothing tangible except abortions, damaged womb, unwanted kids. I have a friend who comot lik 3 belle, married now no pikin. I knw another one who did abortion for a friend at 20 , d guy passed her on to anoda of his guy, she is still fuking dat one raw
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
era of gender equality, gals have caught up, guys cheat on the aveage with 2-3 gals. Gals do with 5-7 guys. Bt wat do d gals gain most times Nothing tangible except abortions, damaged womb, unwanted kids. I have a friend who comot lik 3 belle, married now no pikin. I knw another one who did abortion for a friend at 20 , d guy passed her on to anoda of his guy, she is still fuking dat one raw

Oh wow!!!
That's pretty sad.
A very fundamental issue is gone wrong in this era, people need to slow down for a sec and ask themselves, why so much speed? To what gain at the end of the day? I can't even begin to imagine the damaged womb issue or even contacting a serious disease. Na wah oohh!!!
Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vivianoasis:

Oh wow!!!
That's pretty sad.
A very fundamental issue is gone wrong in this era, people need to slow down for a sec and ask themselves, why so much speed? To what gain at the end of the day? I can't even begin to imagine the damaged womb issue or even contacting a serious disease. Na wah oohh!!!
r u a virgin Or are ur friend not doing it
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
r u a virgin Or are ur friend not doing it

Perhaps am not of this generation grin
Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Vivianoasis:
Or you mean why do people cheat ?
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Curious Mind by N0favors: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

Perhaps am not of this generation grin
Tell me you've never cheated
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
Tell me you've never cheated

I am a one guy at a time lady.
If that will answer your question.. No I haven't .
Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

I am a one guy at a time lady. If that will answer your question.. No I haven't .
Are u sure??
Re: Curious Mind by MrCork: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

angry
Re: Curious Mind by Saff(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Because relationships are boring
Re: Curious Mind by MrCork: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

*** thinkin*** angry
Re: Curious Mind by MrCork: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

...are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:

It is advisable to end it once it bores you to avoid hurting the other party.
Re: Curious Mind by Saff(f): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

It is advisable to end it once it bores you to avoid hurting the other party.
i agree
Re: Curious Mind by N0favors: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:

I am a one guy at a time lady.
If that will answer your question.. No I haven't .
That's what they say until you catch them then they start giving excuses
Re: Curious Mind by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
yeyerolling:

Yes true we cheat. Who doesn’t bros?

I have cheated once that was 6 years ago. I was still a teenager. I don’t actually see relationships as anything now that I am making my own money. Women who cheat don’t have a job and depend on men

1 Like

Re: Curious Mind by fancy4eve(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vivianoasis:
ladies cheat because men cheat,

1 Like

Re: Curious Mind by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Yes true we cheat. Who doesn’t bros?

I have cheated once that was 6 years ago. I was still a teenager. I don’t actually see relationships as anything now that I am making my own money. Women who cheat don’t have a job and depend on men
come cheat with me na
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Curious Mind by jumiasalesguy3: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
You just made my day. Life is all about adventure
To add to that 'All is fair in love and war'
donproject:

Re: Curious Mind by jumiasalesguy3: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Everybody cheats. It is not gender specific. I believe in a free mind. Bear the consequences of your action with pride. Except she is cheating for money, any other reason that has to do with what she wants, her emotional needs or fantasy is fair to me. Sex isn't love.

1 Like

Re: Curious Mind by Prognose: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry
grin
Re: Curious Mind by jumiasalesguy3: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
It has nothing to do with cheating or having sex. Faithful individuals still experience same thing. Being wise enough to prevent such predicament is individual based. Sex is for matured minds and matured sense
yeyerolling:
Re: Curious Mind by jumiasalesguy3: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol. One d....k or p.....y can be boring at times. Adventure helps bring back the spark.
Saff:
Re: Curious Mind by Vivianoasis(f): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Curious Mind by Cholls(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Vivianoasis:
my sister no dey too worry yourself everyone can cheat if opportunities show...day break everywhere burst

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corps Member Blasted For Faking His Proposal To Girlfriend, At Their Passing Out / See How My Father Chased Away My Very Rich fiance (pics). / See The Moment Nigerian Lady Makes GrandPa To Lick His Tongue As She Rocks Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.