Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife (21870 Views)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Dontvyiuvthink 4 men against 1 was very unfair
Even if it's against one man, they most of these wife beaters are weak men, they only prey on people noticeably weaker than them. When they face other men they become meek, it's only to he shouting and throwing lame blows.

3 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Exactly. To imagine the earliest comments on this thread left the issue of murder to abuse the man on a relatively much less serious crime is sickening.

How would the in-laws get off the hook? Murder is the most serious offence on earth.

I'm sad that the in-laws murdered the man. Rip to him.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by honeyjoyce(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Zero chill Ondo can vex shocked shocked shocked
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Ondo and killing.

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by BluntBoy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
skales67:

Spousal abuse is more prevalent in the SW than any other region in Nigeria. Go figure!

Where is the stat.? You can't just say something like that without statistics to back it up.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by boyjo: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
DIYhackers:
Dem don kill persin

My braada! See me o shocked
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by okenwaa(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Men treat your wives well cus when you're old, they're the ones d@'ll take care of you.

If you're thinking your children will do so,have a rethink cus she can poison their minds to the last. They have eyes too and they saw how u treated their mum.

4 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
And you will end up like this one
yazach:
Why do some women deny their husband of marrying second wife??

A good husband will go for second wife instead of cheating which can be more dangerous to the family.

Women give yourself sense and allow your husband to marry more

1 Like

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
They should have just beat him but not so overboard like enough to kill him.

The kinds of husbands naija men make. Smh. You want to belittle your wife by bringing in another woman and you beat her on top of that. He really didn’t deserve to live. At the same time I wouldn’t advice anyone to stain their hands with the blood of this one. They should have just let left him let HIV or something similar take care of him

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Seahawk:
And you will end up like this one

I will not exchange words with you. But I will advise you that if your husband wants to marry second wife, allow him it's better than cheating around. Just read about evil of cheating husband
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

And then he will marry a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th and a 6th and then die and live them all to deal with the consequences of his insatiable d*ck.

No, and I am not talking about stupid husband but reasonable and responsible husband who will rather go for marriage than cheating
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:

I will not exchange words with you. But I will advise you that if your husband wants to marry second wife, allow him it's better than cheating around. Just read about evil of cheating husband
I would advice you to stick to your one wife unless you want something like this to happen to you

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Men sha!!!... na so dem be!!!.. smh
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Seahawk:

I would advice you to stick to your one wife unless you want something like this to happen to you

The type of wife we marry are pious ones that gives us the tranquility and peace of mind. Therefore, we also will never cheat on them and in fact the day we will do that, we want our soul to be taken.
We will go for second wife instead of cheating.

But from your advice, it is obvious that you can kill husband for marrying second wife
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Benblaq(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Woman beater spotted. Trying to defend stupidity at its peak is stupidity itself. No matter what, you have no right to touch someone.
The woman beater in question has been killed .. He deserved it ba? See you.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Benblaq(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Skmoda360:
Bleep up keep...do you even know what you are saying?
Excuse me!
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Benblaq(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

How did she f*ck up?
Who on earth will be insane enough to beat a loving wife? Apart from a razor-mouthed, ill mannered wife.

1 Like

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Ojiofor: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

They decease wasn't man enough, he was only a man with his wife, when the actual time come for him to show his real manliness, he didn't, and he was beaten to death. What a weakling shocked

If you ask me, the in-laws did a nice job.

The in-laws mess up the job in my opinion they shouldn't have beaten him to death.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:

The type of wife we marry are pious ones that gives us the tranquility and peace of mind. Therefore, we also will never cheat on them and in fact the day we will do that, we want our soul to be taken.
We will go for second wife instead of cheating.

But from your advice, it is obvious that you can kill husband for marrying second wife

How does marrying a second wife not count as cheating to you? Because you normalize a bad thing, that doesn’t mean it’s not bad anymore. It’s just as bad. Second wife is cheating on your first and only true wife. I’m not prepared to argue that with you. You’re only going to ramble about it and try to tell me some demented egotists prophet or spiritual teacher did it, so it must be okay. Or that it’s allowed by some misogynistic religious organization. Still won’t convince me. Don’t bother.

Actually I wouldn’t be one tiny bit perturbed if hypothetically speaking, a man I married decides to violate our marriage by going for a second wife and somehow he magically dies. That would be awesome. That would save a ton of money and time that would have been spent on divorce.

I just won’t be the one to kill such a man. Can’t stain my hands and ruin my life with the blood of a randy he goat.

4 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Slimynonny: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:
Why do some women deny their husband of marrying second wife??

A good husband will go for second wife instead of cheating which can be more dangerous to the family.

Women give yourself sense and allow your husband to marry more
For your mind abi. My bro a cheater will always be a cheater even with uncountable wives.

3 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benblaq:
Who on earth will be insane enough to beat a loving wife? Apart from a razor-mouthed, ill mannered wife.

A man insane enough to look for a second wife and somehow thinks it’s okay. Such a man would be insane enough to beat a normal wife.

Means many guys are insane cool

4 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Slimynonny:
For your mind abi. My bro a cheater will always be a cheater even with uncountable wives.

My friend am not talking about irresponsible men ok!!!
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Seahawk:

How does marrying a second wife not count as cheating to you? Because you normalize a bad thing, that doesn’t mean it’s not bad anymore. It’s just as bad. Second wife is cheating on your first and only true wife. I’m not prepared to argue that with you. You’re only going to ramble about it and try to tell me some demented egotists prophet or spiritual teacher did it, so it must be okay. Or that it’s allowed by some misogynistic religious organization. Still won’t convince me. Don’t bother.

Actually I wouldn’t be one tiny bit perturbed if hypothetically speaking, a man I married decides to violate our marriage by going for a second wife and somehow he magically dies. That would be awesome. That would save a ton of money and time that would have been spent on divorce.

I just won’t be the one to kill such a man. Can’t stain my hands and ruin my life with the blood of a randy he goat.

Ok continue
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Benblaq(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Seahawk:

A man insane enough to look for a second wife and somehow thinks it’s okay. Such a man would be insane enough to beat a normal wife.

Mr. If having a second wife is against your belief, does that make it abnormal?
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Benblaq(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Seahawk:

If you're insane enough to reply "YES" to that question, then I'll be glad to present to you the likes of happy polygamous families.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Skmoda360(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benblaq:
Excuse me!
Excuse you my friend.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sijo01:
He was given a day dose of his medicine and he couldn't withstand it. Lazy man.

1 Like

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
4 more will die by hanging,for their foolishness,awon oloribruku!
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benblaq:
Mr. If having a second wife is against your belief, does that make it abnormal?
it’s against everyone’s belief except the randy oppressive men who benefit from it. So yes it’s abnormal

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benblaq:

- Who on earth will be insane enough to rough-handle, beat up and extort an abiding citizen? Apart from an unruly ill-mannered civilian?

- Who on earth will be insane enough to sexually harass an intelligent student? Apart from a non-attendance student?

- Who on earth will be insane enough to embezzle money from loyal constituents? Apart from disgruntled voters oo?

-Who on earth will be insane enough to cheat a loving husband? Apart from a unruly, disloyal husband?

Now back at the beginning,

...Who on earth will be insane enough to beat a loving wife? Apart from a razor-mouthed, ill mannered wife.

You act like husbands are not human, and are incapable of irrational behaviour except pushed to it. As the above examples of irrational behavior prove, humans are prone to abuse of power and bouts of irrationality, they do not always need an excuse to be evil, but I don't see people defending the other examples listed but somehow you're trying to use "unruly and razor-mouthed" to justify violence? What next if he had killed her instead of the other way would you still have justified it?

How many unruly and razor-mouthed men had he met at the bustop, park, hospital, office. How many had he beaten or did he only have power when it came to his wife?

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Seahawk: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don’t mind them
MarieSucre:

- Who on earth will be insane enough to rough-handle, beat up and extort an abiding citizen? Apart from an unruly ill-mannered civilian?

- Who on earth will be insane enough to sexually harass an intelligent student? Apart from a non-attendance student?

- Who on earth will be insane enough to embezzle money from loyal constituents? Apart from disgruntled voters oo?

-Who on earth will be insane enough to cheat a loving husband? Apart from a unruly, disloyal husband?

Now back at the beginning,

...Who on earth will be insane enough to beat a loving wife? Apart from a razor-mouthed, ill mannered wife.
You act like husbands are not human, and are incapable of irrational behaviour except pushed to it. As the above examples of irrational behavior prove, humans are prone to abuse of power and bouts of irrationality, they do not always need an excuse to he evil, but I don't see people defending the other examples listed but somehow you're trying to unruly and razor-mouthed justify violence? What next if he had killed her instead of the other way would you still have justified it?

How many unruly and razor-mouthed men has he met at the bustop, park, hospital, office. Hoe many has he beaten or did he only have power when it came to his wife?

1 Like

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:

No, and I am not talking about stupid husband but reasonable and responsible husband who will rather go for marriage than cheating

There is no such husband uncle. Once you give a man chance, he starts taking chances. If you give him hand, he will shake your breast. Better wake up and don't be deceived.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Forced Bride Attacks Husband With Blade, 3 Weeks After Wedding / Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.