Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife (21872 Views)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
okenwaa:
Men treat your wives well cus when you're old, they're the ones d@'ll take care of you.

If you're thinking your children will do so,have a rethink cus she can poison their minds to the last. They have eyes too and they saw how u treated their mum.

So much wisdom in one tweet. Most of these nairaland guys better change their ways because when they get old even Shiloh can't save them.

A study shows that on the average men who are married tend to live longer than men who lost their wives earlier or are not married. Why? Because these men have a support system around them.

Something as simple as undressing in front of wife from time to time maybe to change your clothes, she might notice a bump on a part of your body, especially like your back, something you might not see yourself, or a discolouration that might indicate cancer or slow organ failure, enough to save your life. Going to the hospital with you, preparing your meals and giving you a healthy mental balance by keeping your social circle of friends from work, mosque/church and family, or even her own friends who come with her is enough to boost your immune system.

Na olosho wan do all this one for you? Where the loyalty?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

"Globally, death by suicide occurred about 1.8 times more often among males than among females in 2008, and 1.7 times in 2015.
In the western world, males die by suicide three to four times more often than do females. This greater male frequency is increased in those over the age of 65.

Here is another link you'll notice a pattern. Especially in gender and age.

I remember listening to a co-worker the other day, she was saying that her father called a family meeting and started crying that his children never call him, is it that they don't regard him, they only call their mother. Funny thing is, it's not like the man was wicked per say, he just behaved like the typical Nigerian father, once he has provided money for the house he felt that was his contribution to the family. He would come back from work, bone face and seize remote control and watch news till night. He did not develop any emotional relationship so his children grew apart from him but he didn't notice. Now he is old and retired, most of his friends dead, living farther, too old to visit beer parlour or read newspaper together, he is now looking towards his immediate family for a relationship he never built. They still love him and respect him for all the sacrifices he made for them but trust that they will never sit down and gist with him. He is feeling lonely and depressed and now they're worried.

Nairalanders need to please change their mentality.

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:

The type of wife we marry are pious ones that gives us the tranquility and peace of mind. Therefore, we also will never cheat on them and in fact the day we will do that, we want our soul to be taken.
We will go for second wife instead of cheating.

But from your advice, it is obvious that you can kill husband for marrying second wife

Pls I'm polyandrous I like to marry two men. Will you be my first husband?

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benblaq:
The woman beater in question has been killed .. He deserved it ba? See you.

No he didn't. It's sad that he died, he had not killed anybody....yet.

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Benblaq:
If you're insane enough to reply "YES" to that question, then I'll be glad to present to you the likes of happy polygamous families.

I can also present to you happy polyandrous families, one woman and 3 men. I can also present happy homosexual families. Would you like to join in?

2 Likes

Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Those people don't have the right to take laws into their hands, that's the job of the police, they should have handed him to the police.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by Slimsly100(f): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nna, this wan close my mouth o. Anyway, serves you right.

Ogor bu chi onye. Ha wenkwara ike IBU onwu GI!!!

Kachifo!!!
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Pls I'm polyandrous I like to marry two men. Will you be my first husband?

No ma, I don't like you
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

There is no such husband uncle. Once you give a man chance, he starts taking chances. If you give him hand, he will shake your breast. Better wake up and don't be deceived.

I disagree maybe the environment you found your self gives you that impression. This is what we practice and we have been enjoying it
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2018
yazach:

No ma, I don't like you

Neither do I. But I am polyandrous and you encourage poly-anything so let's get together.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Neither do I. But I am polyandrous and you encourage poly-anything so let's get together.

Ok I have conditions which I will like you to follow
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2018
yazach:

Ok I have conditions which I will like you to follow
Nice of you to say that because I also have mine too. Let's hear yours first.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nice of you to say that because I also have mine too. Let's hear yours first.

Remember that you proposed to me therefore I may or may not accept your conditions. Moreso, I don't want arrogant wife

You will have to agree that being the husband, my wish is your command

You will use NIQAB

You will be third wife

You will have to leave social media

Other conditions will be relate to you later
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
yazach:

Remember that you proposed to me therefore I may or may not accept your conditions. Moreso, I don't want arrogant wife

You will have to agree that being the husband, my wish is your command

You will use NIQAB

You will be third wife

You will have to leave social media

Other conditions will be relate to you later

- Your wish is my command as long as it doesn't harm my well-being. I don't care what your command is, I if it harms mentally, emotionally and physically. You may take your wish and shove it.

- Using the niqab and leaving social media is not valid under the Islam. The niqab is not fardh. So that is is struck out. I am do not follow salafiyya. Neither do you obviously because you're on social media viewing pics of non-mahram females.

- I will be a third wife, If you can treat me equally. Which has been proven so far that you can't. Waiting to see evidence pointing the otherwise. Waiting for your other conditions.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by yazach: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

- Your wish is my command as long as it doesn't harm my well-being. I don't care what your command is, I if it harms mentally, emotionally and physically. You may take your wish and shove it.

- Using the niqab and leaving social media is not valid under the Islam. The niqab is not fardh. So that is is struck out. I am do not follow salafiyya. Neither do you obviously because you're on social media viewing pics of non-mahram females.

- I will be a third wife, If you can treat me equally. Which has been proven so far that you can't. Waiting to see evidence pointing the otherwise. Waiting for your other conditions.

I like to remind you again. I didn't ask you for marriage, you proposed to me and I gave you my conditions if you can't abide by the conditions then I have to look for pious women who like what I like.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
yazach:

I like to remind you again. I didn't ask you for marriage, you proposed to me and I gave you my conditions if you can't abide by the conditions then I have to look for pious women who like what I like.

well akhi your conditions are not online with Islam . Do not act like the those in jahilliya because you want to sound like you're making sense online. Jazakallah khayran.
Re: In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife by alimohammedibn(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.