Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? (6783 Views)

What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex? / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by daewoorazer(m): 3:15am On Jun 22, 2018

It happens in weirdest of places, I can’t even remember. But places where I never pray for such is on a queue with a busty chick directly behind you and/or a huge-ass chikito directly in front of you.

The first nod by my Junior is a warning to run out of the queue.

Who wants to embarrass himself

And btw, I was carrying a 5months old baby during a function, the baby boy had an erection and sprayed everywhere with piss. Correct erection o. Me sef follow embarrass.
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by promzy9(m): 3:56am On Jun 22, 2018
I tend to get erections whenever am angry... undecidedI tend to get erections whenever am angry...
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by courna(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2018
in a bus ....thank God i had my cross bag ..... dude just block my willy from embarrassment
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Tallesty1(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
hard to believegrin
Well, the experience itself is a hard one.
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Octano(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
At Carl care service centre while everyone was seated...and then the call..next person please..Jeez i cudnt stand was so hard. Had to defer my turn. funny was in a hurry that day still wondering why Junior stood up without teling me before hand
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2018
during deliverance while in church @ a 3 day rally crusade
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Rigel95(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Twas on a queue of over 4000 with everybody pressing against everyone and a girl was in my front. Even though my mind was totally on getting accredited, the big bros had other thoughts. I knew I couldn't leave the queue and she knew she couldn't too. Twas an embarrassing moment for us both....I sha use humour to cover up sha, as per sharp guy wey I be.
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by modaink333: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
randomly... I have had it like twice today
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ribajae:

I know you don't have a breast.
lol. I don't have breast. Can't be carying load up and down
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
TeamLeader:
Guy's you won't understand, today i went to get my pvc at ikeja and one babe with better massive boobs like that walked in. She received a call and BOOM with excitement she began to jump updandan with her boobs flashing, radiating massively disturbing my peace.
My brain just de calculate and miscalculate at the same time. I just get out of the office before i disgrace myself with the tight jeans i wear.

Share yours. We de wait
Everywhere and I do mean EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Danny110(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wonderful comments so far!

D most memorable was during my sec school days,I always say at d front row seat no twas a tight maths lecture......my biro fell down no went missing....i had t bent down in search of d biro....and d things I saw dat day,as fa as I didn't get blind dat day,i wunt get blind again... I later found d pen but purposely delayed to enjoy d rare beautiful view....on raising up,my rod was super erect,,d kin erection wey de tear Jean and I was on uniform (plain trouser) d teacher was like

Hey u stand up wot were u looking for down there,am here teaching n u busy playing right

No sir my my my pen fell down n I was loo

I said stand up young man, before I come there

Seriously av never bin so confused in my life ,i had to open my bag like am looking for something, place it directly in front of me on d desk bfre standing up....n wen I stood up,i just placed my hands on d bag making am well covered..........
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by GILOSKY(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lol... In the car

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 After Sex. / Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful / Regret: Never Ever Bleep A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.