Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,574 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i (14723 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Dude your level of idiocity must be hereditary  and the sad part is your father is actually better than you ,
what do i expect when you and your father continue to have triple sin with your mother, The last time i heard your dad is releasing a indecency video with your mum to finance your Psychotherapy and psychiatric medication.what does that say about your family??
To say you are a moderator on this forum is actually the saddest part of the story, you see this place as the only achievement any of your family can ever attain and will surely attain, dude go stick it up in your mum bassuka

This actually got me cracking up . . . why is the fact that I'm a moderator the most interesting part of your sad life??
Your dad is ashamed of you, Nairaland is ashamed of you, Modenine is ashamed of you . . . heck the human race curses the day you were conceived.
If only your dad got an original Durex, the story would have been different.

As usual . . . I still ask the question, do you still think 'car/bar' are slant rhymes??
You know I won't pass up an opportunity to expose your ignorance. grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Sauron1: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

This actually got me cracking up . . . why is the fact that I'm a moderator the most interesting part of your sad life??
Your dad is ashamed of you, Nairaland is ashamed of you, Modenine is ashamed of you . . . heck the human race curses the day you were conceived.

As usual . . . I still ask the question, do you still think 'car/bar' are slant rhymes??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did Deji-Odoyo say 'car' and 'bar' are slant rhymes?
You are wasting your time arguing with this poof. . . . .His intelligence at best is not better than a mosquito hustling in Surulere. grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by dejiariyo1: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

Dude i think you loosing it real fast , u keep going on about durex, i guess that is what your mum got your dad on their wedding anniversary cos i seem not to get your obssession with durex. #epicfail

"Your dad is ashamed of you, Nairaland is ashamed of you, Modenine is ashamed of you . . . heck the human race curses the day you were conceived."

another sign you lost it, you turned yourself to a she-goat on its period, i guess you have no brain left in that big head of yours and if this is what you can come up with, its must be as a result of you licking your mum juice after sexual intercourse with your father.

~Sauron~:

You are wasting your time arguing with this poof. . . . .His intelligence at best is not better than a mosquito hustling in Surulere. grin
Missed call no reply.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

I think he won't beat a pubic louse in an IQ test.
He also thinks dark/shark are slant rhymes . . . grin grin
Isn't English a compulsory subject for WAEC candidates??

What would you do if you spent so much money sending a boy to school and he ended up like this??
Methinks someone should auction his vital organs on e-bay . . . grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

here we go again. . . . . . . .   undecided  [s]i guess there's nobody for sauron to talk to in the romance section[/s]
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Dude i think you loosing it real fast , u keep going on about durex, i guess that is what your mum got your dad on their wedding anniversary cos i seem not to get your obssession with durex. #epicfail

"Your dad is ashamed of you, Nairaland is ashamed of you, Modenine is ashamed of you . . . heck the human race curses the day you were conceived."

another sign you lost it, you turned yourself to a she-goat on its period, i guess you have no brain left in that big head of yours and if this is what you can come up with, its must be as a result of you licking your mum juice after sexual intercourse with your father.

Hehehe . . . is that all you've got??
Let me tell you now, I'm obsessed with protection . . . because I get some on the regular.

And since I'm really good at using comdoms, I'll say you're as useless to mankind as a leaking Gold Circle.

Now answer my question and stop being a silly biatch . . . which of your English teachers told you 'car/bar' and 'dark/bark' are slant rhymes??
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by dejiariyo1: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

What would you do if you spent so much money sending a boy to school and he ended up like this??

If only you can stay on topic and stop being opinionated like your father, u might be a better moderator.

I only said those M.I lines were nursery but what you came up with was an insult then u brought parents into the topic but i am not suprised cos of the kind of parenting you had.
Your parents are the epitome of bad parenting they shud have their faces slammed on post bills on major high ways AND urs as well as a detriment to parents who dont see the need to take care of their kids
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Sauron1: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

U can now understand why people like this(Mongolian Idiots) believe Mode-9 is the best LYRICIST in Nigeria.
The basic things in the art of lyricism evades their intelligence.
I think one just has to turn the other way when roaches like Deji-Odoyo and Rapjunkie are spewing their bunkum.

rapjunkie:

here we go again. . . . . . . .   undecided  [s]i guess there's nobody for sauron to talk to in the romance section[/s]

Rapjunkie. . . . .Are you scared of Sauron? grin cheesy
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

LOL
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

U can now understand why people like this(Mongolian Idiots) believe Mode-9 is the best LYRICIST in Nigeria.
The basic things in the art of lyricism evades their intelligence.
I think one just has to turn the other way when roaches like Deji-Odoyo and Rapjunkie are spewing their bunkum.

Rapjunkie. . . . .Are you scared of Sauron? grin cheesy

What?. . scared?. . . . . a whole Rapjunkie?. . . u need to check my resume. . . . .  u still have mouth abi?. . . i thought i buried u on the other thread?. . .  undecided cool
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
@Sauron
You should have taken it easy on Rapjunkie the other day.
I was chilling on him cus I know it was just a result of excess weed . . . proof that marijuana shouldn't be legalized.
He's not usually that daft . . . blame it on the weed. grin grin

deji.ariyo:

If only you can stay on topic and stop being opinionated like your father, u might be a better moderator.

I only said those M.I lines were nursery but what you came up with was an insult then u brought parents into the topic but i am not suprised cos of the kind of parenting you had.
Your parents are the epitome of bad parenting they shud have their faces slammed on post bills on major high ways AND urs as well as a detriment to parents who dont see the need to take care of their kids

Hehehe . . . how can I hold a productive discussion with someone with a pea-sized brain??

Now listen to yourself speak . . . you said 'correction/breaking' couldn't be slant rhymes because 'car/bar' and 'dark/shark' are examples of slant rhymes.
I just want a simple answer, what's the name of the teacher that told you 'car/bar' are slant rhymes??
I could get rich by suing your high school for breach of a contractual duty to make your life better.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2010
ibkaye:

LOL

Come on Ib . . . you can't be laughing at deji.ariyo.
I know his IQ is low, but he's older than you . . . and you should respect that. grin grin

Instead you should pray for hi to get well.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Sauron1: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2010
rapjunkie:

What?. . scared?. . . . . a whole Rapjunkie?. . . u need to check my resume. . . . .  u still have mouth abi?. . . i thought i buried u on the other thread?. . .  undecided cool

Buried me?
Not on your fuckin LIFE. . . . .

Rapjunkie, i ask again. . . .Are you SCARED of Sauron?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron
I was chilling on him cus I know it was just a result of excess weed . . . proof that marijuana shouldn't be legalized.

Hehehe . . . how can I hold a productive discussion with someone with a pea-sized brain??

see them. . . . .sauron and eldee, the retarded version of batman and robin. . . .  .and sauron has the cheek to talk about poofs. . . .
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Buried me?
Not on your fuckin LIFE. . . . .

Rapjunkie, i ask again. . . .Are you SCARED of Sauron?

Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
Deji silence dsnt mean defeat. . . cnt u c dey avn fun
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by dejiariyo1: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron

Now listen to yourself speak . . . you said 'correction/breaking' couldn't be slant rhymes because 'car/bar' and 'dark/shark' are examples of slant rhymes.
I just want a simple answer, what's the name of the teacher that told you 'car/bar' are slant rhymes??
I could get rich by suing your high school for breach of a contractual duty to make your life better.

Why is this dude repeating the samething all over again, if my brain is Pea-sized well i still give God the glory cos i am still better even if your family brain are put together.

how on earth can i listen to myself on a forum, i think we typing and not speaking, see the reason why i called u HALFWIT, you hardly know the difference btw typing and speaking, kiss ur life goodbye,its a wasted one.

In all the things i said all you could quote is car/bar and dark/shark but what you dont know is most of the pple on this forum are not as daft as your family they will and can surely read what i posted in full context.
Dude just go hang yourself and highly dissapointed you have not made any sense, and you can tell your groupies they wont get know reply from me
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

Come on Ib . . . you can't be laughing at deji.ariyo.
I know his IQ is low, but he's older than you . . . and you should respect that. grin grin

Instead you should pray for him to get well.
I'm not laughing at him, I'm laughing at what Sauron said cheesy
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
rapjunkie:

see them. . . . . the retarded version of batman and robin. . . .  .and sauron has the cheek to talk about poofs. . . .

RJ . . . you're my homie, but you seriously need to admit that you were being daft the other day.
It happens to people once in a while . . . just learn to not make it a repeating occurrence so I don't start looking at you on the same level with Rhymstein and Deji.ariyo.

tosinaded@:

Hehehe . . . Pastor Tosin, did you meet Jesus today??
A few hours ago you were willing to admit that deji.ariyo was a retard, now you want him to turn the other cheek. grin grin
Pastor's sermon must have been titled 'Everyone deserves a chance' grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by dejiariyo1: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
tosinaded@:

lol @tosin i have actually stopped typing to the halfwit since yesterday i was suprised its took him over 12hrs to reply the dead topic but as the yoruba says when u wan kill snake you no dey kill am for half, u go kill am pata pata lol

i heard from obi asika that saucekid album is ready and its a 23 track album, good look bro and i cant wait
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Sauron1: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
rapjunkie:

see them. . . . .sauron and eldee, the retarded version of batman and robin. . . .  .and sauron has the cheek to talk about poofs. . . .

Rapjunkie, you are a poof now. . . . .
Think about it. . . .You don't have a life, you are genetically silly and you don't have your own opinion.
You just follow what idiots like Dejiodoyo and other retards on this section say. . . . .

After establishing in the other thread that your entire lineage was at the back of the queue when God was distributing common-sense, it would be unfair for me to be beating you with a stick again.

eldee:

@Sauron

Rapjunkie used to be my paddy too but lately. . . . .he deteriorated in his reasoning and mental health.
I won't spare him until he realizes his role-model(Modenine) is not the Rap Messiah.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Think about it. . . .You don't have a life, you are genetically silly and you don't have your own opinion.
You just follow what idiots like Dejiodoyo and other retards on this section say. . . . .

After establishing in the other thread that your entire lineage was at the back of the queue when God was distributing common-sense, it would be unfair for me to be beating you with a stick again.

I have no opinion?. . . .  .do u?. . . . if u took eldee's di.c.k outta your a.s.s for a few seconds then maybe u would get one for urself. . . grin cool
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
deji.ariyo:

how on earth can i listen to myself on a forum, i think we typing and not speaking, see the reason why i called u HALFWIT, you hardly know the difference btw typing and speaking, kiss your life goodbye,its a wasted one.

My dayzz . . . this idiot does not know the difference between a figurative expression and what he should take literally.
Must I teach you everything?? What's exactly did you learn in high school so we can know where it all went wrong.
I recommend 'Dummies' guide to improving your brain capacity'

And to think you're celebrating the fact that I said you had a pea-sized brain . . . is that the University-level insult you were begging for?? grin grin

deji.ariyo:

In all the things i said all you could quote is car/bar and dark/shark but what you dont know is most of the pple on this forum are not as daft as your family they will and can surely read what i posted in full context

Yeah . . . that was the highlight of your stupidity.
I've answered your question, now answer mine . . . who is your secondary school Languages Department HOD??
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rhymz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

always cursing, abi na hobby?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
ibkaye:

I'm not laughing at him, I'm laughing at what Sauron said cheesy

Okay . . . as long as you don't admit the fact that he's an idiotic ninny with the IQ of Borat's pennis, I'll spare you. cheesy cheesy

~Sauron~:

Rapjunkie used to be my paddy too but lately. . . . .he deteriorated in his reasoning and mental health.
I won't spare him until he realizes his role-model(Modenine) is not the Rap Messiah.
It's the result of hanging out with Deji.ariryo and Rhymestein.
He used to be a really bright boy back in the days . . . don't worry, we can help him by separating him from fellow dumbos. grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2010
rapjunkie:

I have no opinion?. . . .  .do u?. . . . if u took eldee's di.c.k outta your a.s.s for a few seconds then maybe u would get one for urself. . .  grin cool

Me and Eldee have been argued various issues on this section and Sports section time n time again.
Fortunately, we seem to share the same opinion on this MI/Modo issue. . . . .If that gives you mares at night, then KILL yourself.
Anuofia!!! cheesy grin

@ Eldee,

See what Mode-9 wore to the event. . . . .

In case you miss it, Na Mode9 dey middle looking like a Christmas Tree. grin grin grin grin

rhymz:

What can a man do when he's surrounded by retardos like Rapjunkie?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by dejiariyo1: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

My dayzz . . . this idiot does not know the difference between a figurative expression and what he should take literally.
Must I teach you everything?? What's exactly did you learn in high school so we can know where it all went wrong.
I recommend 'Dummies' guide to improving your brain capacity'

And to think you're celebrating the fact that I said you had a pea-sized brain . . . is that the University-level insult you were begging for?? grin grin

Yeah . . . that was the highlight of your stupidity.
I've answered your question, now answer mine . . . who is your secondary school Languages Department HOD??

hey yah, u just gave us a clue to the cure of your family, 'Dummies' guide to improving your brain capacity' oga o, may God stop this pandemic in your family o.

You trying so hard to make sense but its clear you have tottally lost it, you got a shallow brain and instead of you to maximize it, you are on nairaland wasting its away by tryna claim what you not.

http://www.curemoneymadness.com/
http://www.wingofmadness.com/
http://www.kosmic-kabbalah.com
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Try the above sites and i am sure you might get cure as your dad is responding to treatment on those sites and u can see they have his pictures on the testimont sections.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

In case you miss it, Na Mode9 dey middle looking like a Christmas Tree. grin grin grin grin

Chei!!!!!!!! Modenine don buy new trainers?? ?? ?? ?? ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

rhymz:

Get it right . . . It's called 'Eliminating idiocy from the Music section . . . one retard at a time' grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
eldee:

Chei!!!!!!!! Modenine don buy new trainers?? ?? ?? ?? ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Intel says Naeto C lent em to him. grin grin grin
Honestly, Mode-9 has taken hardcore rap to another level in Nigeria.
No regards to the hot weather in Naija at all. . . . . . .I must look like Master P/Nas BY FORCE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Ibime(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

See what Mode-9 wore to the event. . . . .

lol. . . . Im Modey fan, but this nucca needs to let go of the baggy jeans, timbs and fitted caps. . . . abi e no want grow up? grin grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
Rotflmfao. . . .
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
@deji.ariyo

Are you that desperate to get rich?? 'curemoneymadness.com'?? Come the eff on.
It's a financial savings website for Pete's sake . . . WOW!!! it doesn't get any better for you does it?? grin grin

Anyways . . . as a moderator I'm compelled to adhere to the rules, so back to topic . . . how are 'car/bar' and 'dark/shark' slant rhymes??
Give us a reason or give us an excuse for your low IQ.

~Sauron~:

Intel says Naeto C lent em to him. grin grin grin
Honestly, Mode-9 has taken hardcore rap to another level in Nigeria.
No regards to the hot weather in Naija at all. . . . . . .I must look like Master P/Nas BY FORCE. grin grin grin grin

Na lie jare . . . mugu don pay.
Can't you see that a dumbfuck like deji.ariyo in one of those amnesia periods would buy five copies thinking it will cure hi of his stupidity. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label / Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.