Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i (14721 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Genuflect(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
Rhymstein:

how many maths dey most of una heads sef,all dose simple calculus n secondary skul ish, na so so do the math una dey halla
Me+you=1+1=2 abi?
No be 2 ppl be d main concern ere,wch happens to be even n also a prime number,n he met they cld only be d prime no type,not d even one.so y d long talk
Thats wot rapjunkie was tryin to make u understand
and y d abusive words on mode9 fans?some ppl jst create unnecessary tension so that they can start usin their latest yabs on ppl
Rhymestein, how do you expect a person to understand this post?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

lol eldee u forgot to add the important part. . . . . check my track record

Hehehehe . . . me I don't want my career to end ooh. grin grin

tosinaded@:

as usual. . . . epistle of rhymstein with little or no sense!

Hehehe . . . you made me hit my head on my laptop grin grin grin grin
Just wondering . . .does anyone read Rhymestein's posts, I don't even try to see if he's agreeing with me or not. grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
see dem. . . all flapping about like headless chickens. . . . .

anybody using 0.00000005% brain power will understand Modenine's line from my explanation. . . . . but not these resident NL dullards.

Rhymstein:

how many maths dey most of una heads sef,all dose simple calculus n secondary skul ish, na so so do the math una dey halla
Me+you=1+1=2 abi?
No be 2 ppl be d main concern ere,wch happens to be even n also a prime number,n he met they cld only be d prime no type,not d even one.so y d long talk
Thats wot rapjunkie was tryin to make u understand
and y d abusive words on mode9 fans?some ppl jst create unnecessary tension so that they can start usin their latest yabs on ppl

thank u jare. . . .

if modenine said he is 'an STD like syphilis' ( an MI line)  they would be happy. . . abi?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
rapjunkie:

see dem. . . all flapping about like headless chickens. . . . .

anybody using 0.00000005% brain power will understand Modenine's line from my explanation. . . . . but not these resident NL dullards.

You're actually using Rhymestein's assent to verify the validity of your point??
Now this is a new low.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
Rapjunkie u dey fall my hand i swear!
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
eldee:

You're actually using Rhymestein's assent to verify the validity of your point??
Now this is a new low.

tosinaded@:

Rapjunkie u dey fall my hand i swear!

wtf?. . .  .i provide an EASY explanation and none of u can understand it apart from Rhymestein. . . . . .YET u still think u r intellectually superior to him and everybody else on NL??. . . . i will pray for all of u  cool
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
y u dey use rhymstein wash na. . . .
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
rapjunkie:

wtf?. . .  .i provide an EASY explanation and none of u can understand it apart from Rhymestein. . . . . .YET u still think u r intellectually superior to him and everybody else on NL??. . . . i will pray for all of u  cool

You didn't provide an explanation, you provided a reason why it should be ignored.
You're not willing to come to terms with the fact that the original intention of the line is flawed first before the reason.

I'm talking to you as I would a reasonable person, but you're desperate to degrade yourself in front of 540,000 people excluding guests.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Genuflect(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
Abeg, did Mode 9 say 'odd numbers' or 'prime numbers'?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
I'm talking to you as I would a reasonable person, but you're desperate to degrade yourself in front of 540,000 people excluding guests.

actually na 540,815 . . . lmfao
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
genuflect he said. . . . . . .

me and you are prime numbers. .we re not even
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

actually na 540,815 . . . lmfao

It just increased to 540820 shocked shocked shocked

How many people join NL every minute sef??
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Genuflect(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

Ahn ahn. That's a fawking flaw naw. Rhymestein and rapjunkie, quit with the brown-nosing
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

which means 1+1 =2 which is a prime number . . .but prime numbers are not even ( apart from the number 2).
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
Genuflect:

Ahn ahn. That's a fawking flaw naw. Rhymestein and rapjunkie, quit with the brown-nosing

flaw?. . . what flaw?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
It just increased to 540820  

How many people join NL every minute sef??

the 5 peeps prob joined to tell rapjunkie et rhymstein how dumb his posts are right now

@Genuflect
leave dem make dem dey yarn payan
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
which means 1+1 =2 which is a prime number . . .but prime numbers are not even ( apart from the number 2).

so wut does the bolded part tell u? the line is wrong
cut the crap dude. . . . .
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
rapjunkie:

You do know 1 is not a prime number right??
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

so wut does the bolded part tell u? the line is wrong
cut the crap dude. . . . .

he has already confirmed in the line that 2 is a prime number. . . . . he says me and and you  ( 1+1) are prime numbers

dont worry. . . . .maybe one day u will understand it. . . . its not easy being as smart as Rapjunkie. . . . the resident NL intellectual wizard.

eldee:

You do know 1 is not a prime number right??

but 1+1 is a prime number. . .right?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
You do know 1 is not a prime number right

eldee one at a time naaa!
540,827   now know how dumb he is
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
he has already confirmed in the line that 2 is a prime number. . . . . he says me and and you ( 1+1) are prime numbers

ok lets say thats the meaning

me + you = prime number is the same as 1+1 = 2

he goes on to say we are not even! but 2 is even innit?
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
rapjunkie:

he has already confirmed in the line that 2 is a prime number. . . . . he says me and and you  ( 1+1) are prime numbers

dont worry. . . . .maybe one day u will understand it. . . . its not easy being as smart as Rapjunkie. . . . the resident NL intellectual wizard.

but 1+1 is a prime number. . .right?

No personal insult intended but this is daft.

1. He said, 'me and you are prime number[b]s[/b]' (plural).

So he obviously didn't mean they added together. . . so that line is defeated.

2. Even if we tried to reason with that, 'we're not even' was meant to be for 'equal' and 'not odd'
If they are both 1, it means they are equal. Defeats the whole purpose of the line.

3. The sum of 1 + 1 is 2 . . . which is an even number, destroys the factual validity of the line.

Do you actually think you're smarter than anyone on this thread with these kind of arguments??
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Genuflect(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
I must save all the pages in this thread grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
Genuflect:

Come on . . . that's unfair on Rapjunkie grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by chiogo(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
LMFAO!!! I don die.
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2010
heheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
@tosin

One by one, chics don dey show for this thread.
That's more potential wives decreasing for Rapjunkie. grin grin

Maynne . . . that leaves us with more options grin grin
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by tosinaded(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
lmao
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
eldee:

No personal insult intended but this is daft.

1. He said, 'me and you are prime number[b]s[/b]' (plural).

So he obviously didn't mean they added together. . . so that line is defeated.

2. Even if we tried to reason with that, 'we're not even' was meant to be for 'equal' and 'not odd'
If they are both 1, it means they are equal. Defeats the whole purpose of the line.

3. The sum of 1 + 1 is 2 . . . which is an even number, destroys the factual validity of the line.

Do you actually think you're smarter than anyone on this thread with these kind of arguments??

have you ever heard of a literary device called 'irony'. . . . .  .do i need to explain that to you as well?. . . . . .

Genuflect:

yeah. . . .u might learn something. . . . its about time u passed your 'o' levels
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by Genuflect(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
rapjunkie:

have you ever heard of a literary device called 'irony'. . . . .  .do i need to explain that to you as well?. . . . . .

yeah. . . .u might learn something. . . . its about time u passed your 'o' levels

Whatever
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by eldee(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
rapjunkie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is hilarious. . . So Modenine made a statement that will sound stupid to even primary school kids just to apply a poetic device??

So what was the point of your last 15 posts??
You're shameless . . . you should save your face and say you were joking or sumn, this is weak.

Ibkaye and Chiogo have to see this. cheesy cheesy
Re: Be There (remix) 2face Ft M.i by rapjunkie(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
eldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is hilarious. . . So Modenine made a statement that will sound silly to even primary school kids just to apply a poetic device??

So what was the point of your last 15 posts??
You're shameless . . . you should save your face and say you were joking or sumn, this is weak.

Ibkaye and Chiogo have to see this. cheesy cheesy

call everybody on NL . . . . . . it doesn't change a damn thing

me and you are prime numbers ( number 2) we are not even ( apart from number 2) and u cant see the sense in that line?. . . all u can work out is that number 2 is a prime number and therefore even and therefore the line does not make sense

and u call ME shameless. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label / Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.