Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures (24317 Views)

The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” / Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). / No New Projects In 2020 Budget - The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by utenwuson: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
see money every where, population commission without conducting census, still get billions over what? to seat in offices? fuckkkkk this naija
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
What happened to the N2bn budgeted for Enugu Airport last year

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by contigiency(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth. Whatever the lying executive headed by Mohammedu Buhari told them they believe without asking questions. I didn't know The presidency and executive budget in general was increased until I saw this but he cleverly left it but blame those of the National Assembly in his speech. Buhari is a fraud and very deceitful

When a fool exhumes the remains of a man he doesn't know how he was buried, he usually starts from the wrong spot. You should have read what the president said, so that you take corgnizance of the areas he pointed out. What you are seeing here is the whole budget of ministries and offices.

The president mentioned the critical areas the cut was made. They include; second niger bridge, east west road, akanu ibiam international airport terminal, Lagos Ibadan express way, etc. And those items are not in these pictures you are seeing here. The increaments you are seeing in those ministries are for those frivolous items inserted by the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by xangerar: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Most of the allocations to the executive were increase, contrary to what PMB told us.

What the President was complaining about was the cut on strategic infrastructures and channelled to satisfy petty project introduced and spiked by the NASS. If 10B was budgeted for a Federal road and NASS cuts 8Billion out of it to supply hair dryers, another 4Billion for clippers, The budget would rise to 14Billion surely but then a big cut has been taken off a big project and another big chunk added to it to hike the budget but then on projects that have no business in a National budget.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by Bishop4real: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
ITbomb:
What happened to the N2bn budgeted for Enugu Airport last year

Was the 2017 budgeted sum, N2bn, released? Also is it the complete sum for the project? What if the project is been financed in phases?
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by ITbomb(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bishop4real:

Was the 2017 budgeted sum, N2bn, released? Also is it the complete sum for the project? What if the project is been financed in phases?
N1.7bn was released and acknowledged, remaining 300m for full completion, why N2bn this year
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by AntiWailer: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
enm:

14. An example of this increase is the budget of the National Assembly itself which has increased by 14.5 billion Naira, from 125 billion Naira to 139.5 billion Naira without any discussion with the Executive.

That's your answer there. He shouldn't have just cite that of the national assembly own only, out of fairness he suppose to make known that of the presidency too to balance the equation.

Now everybody is attacking and insulting the national assembly and am very pretty sure that increase were not arbitrarily made by the national assembly but in conjunction with the executive. Let look beyond politics .

U are shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by Natx: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dem present budget for November 2017 come pass am for May 2018! That ma awoof pepper for plenty people hand o! Wetin stop NASS feom passing the tin for december 2018?! We leave dis important matter behind o! When i be president na december the following year dem go approve budget o! Make i see who go yarn den! �������
This country wowo o!
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by khayce: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Try *Megascreen Data Service* For Your Next Data Subscription. _*lt's Cheap And Fast*_

Megascreen data service sells mobile data at an affordable rate across all networks plus *Awoof Weekend* for all our customers.

*Our Stable Price List*

*�MTN*
1G - 600
2G - 1200
3G - 1700
5G - 2700
10G - 5000
20G - 9900

*Validity: 90days*

*�Glo*
2G. - 950
4.5G - 1800
7.2G - 2300
8.7G - 2700
12.5G - 3600
15.6G - 4500
25G - 7200

*Validity: 30days*

*�9Mobile*
1G - 700
1.5G - 1000
2G - 1400
3G - 1900
5G - 3200

*�Airtel*
1.5G - 950
3.5G - 1900
5G - 2400
10G - 4850

*Payment Options Are Easy And Safe*

_Delivery Takes 5-10Mins Max_

*Our Quick Contact*

*Whatsapp*
https:///send?phone=2348063951701

*�Phone*: 08063951701

*Mega Screen Data Service| Surf For Less*

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by surgical: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth. Whatever the lying executive headed by Mohammedu Buhari told them they believe without asking questions. I didn't know The presidency and executive budget in general was increased until I saw this but he cleverly left it but blame those of the National Assembly in his speech. Buhari is a fraud and very deceitful
That deceitfulness is what I detest most in him, it makes him look like a poo to me, even 419 kingpins are learners were buhari is, he is a big fraud, and that nigerians fail to see him for the fraud he is says much about us any way the people deserve the type of government they have

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by OBAGADAFFI: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
xangerar:

What the President was complaining about was the cut on strategic infrastructures and channelled to satisfy petty project introduced and spiked by the NASS. If 10B was budgeted for a Federal road and NASS cuts 8Billion out of it to supply hair dryers, another 4Billion for clippers, The budget would rise to 14Billion surely but then a big cut has been taken off a big project and another big chunk added to it to hike the budget but then on projects that have no business in a National budget.

If you go through the list very well, you will notice that the the Executive got more additional funds than the legislatures.

Ministry of Education, health etc got increased funding.

There are more than 10 items that got more funds.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by rowrowland: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Most of the allocations to the executive were increase, contrary to what PMB told us.

You don't get it.The complaint by Mr President is mostly on the items to be taken care of by the monies. The assembly guys smuggled their own projects into the various ministries.
Final figures look good, but.... what will they be spent on...... how will it impact our lives?!
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by deji68: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wow 60 billion capital and recurrent, to run the presidency....... and they will be pointing fingers at the senate , pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by enm(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
AntiWailer:

U are shameless

How sir?
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by deleo16(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

all of them. Should be held accountable LG, governor, president ,legislators

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by Ladipodeal: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
obailala:
The people I quoted claimed Buhari was a fraudulent liar for claiming that presidency budget was reduced whrn in fact, the presidency budget was increased. I simply threw a queztion to them to point out where the president mentioned that presidency budget was reduced. You then responded by saying the president kept quiet about the increase in presidency budget; maybe you should have been more attentive, cos you obviously changed the argument to another issue.

The president did not ask the NASS to alter the budget, and the president reserves the right to be disappointed by the NASS for adding over 6000 mushroom useless projects to the budget costing over N800billion even whilst they cut out valuable sums from key capital projects.

I see your desperation to also ascribe some blame to the president as is always the case in everything in Nigeria, but that attempt is dead on arrival and laughable. Once again, the president did not ask the NASS to add any kobo to presidency's budget.
The mushrooms projects complained about are added to Ministries budget and MDA.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by seguno2: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Why do you think that Buhari appointed Alhaji Lai Mohammed as his minister of propaganda?
Because Buhari is a bloody liar himself.
Did he not lie about Abacha not stealing our money despite billions of dollars recovered loot from him?
Does he not continue to lie about Abacha whose wife and family keep spending money as if whatever loot is recovered is like a drop in the ocean compared with their remaining and available loot.
Anyone who believed and continues to believe that Buhari can fight corruption is a liar and corrupt hypocrite just like Buhari.
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by seguno2: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
gratiaeo:
Why is Buhari not complaining hike on presidency allocation

Don’t tell me that you are waiting for the corrupt hypocrite to complain about stealing that is for his own personal benefit.
You go wait tire o, bro. grin
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by LaIabobo: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Mr Man, buhari said they slashed certain project allocations and added numerous other projects.

Thus the budget went up.

I hope you understand well now.
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by seguno2: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Just ignore the guy.

To ignore him is to allow, and therefore support, his lies.
I don’t think that is what you want or did I make a mistake
Ignoring him is not only dangerous. It is critically dangerous.
We should identify, analyse and rebut each and every lie they tell as soon as they type it. No time to waste, bro grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by seguno2: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
surgical:
That deceitfulness is what I detest most in him, it makes him look like a poo to me, even 419 kingpins are learners were buhari is, he is a big fraud, and that nigerians fail to see him for the fraud he is says much about us any way the people deserve the type of government they have

Mister integrity has always been a big fraud since the 1983 coup that he planned but denied participation.
Buhari is the biggest fraud ever liveth. No rival!!!
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by hargbolahan01: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
why is it that the money allocated to the people in power were increased but the money allocated to the ordinary citizen like pensions and salaries were not increase..is this the real democracy or selfishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by seguno2: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
hargbolahan01:
why is it that the money allocated to the people in power were increased but the money allocated to the ordinary citizen like pensions and salaries were not increase..is this the real democracy or selfishness

That, bro, is the real change from Buhari and APC, the demonic party.
How do we redeem ourselves from their satanic yoke?
Do you have your PVC?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by Frederick2017: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
NPF PENSIONS pls pay my family my late father's gratuity. Na beg I dey beg. Since 2015 that he died.
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by tope777(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Only in Nigeria.

Kettle call pot black......
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by electron: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018
The question is why the increment.

I have told you I want xyz for the whole year why are you allocating xyz+abc to me?

Corruption. Kickbacks has just been taken cared of.

Just watch out, portfolios that received increment will have their allocation released first.
Re: 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures by meetchandus(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2018
dplordx:
Ok oh

Please sir can I be in touch with you..saw your post regard properties and need some advice..Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public / Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.