Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching (20036 Views)

FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow / FG Proposed ₦15 Trillion Infrastructure Fund / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by bigfish3k: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
CSTR1003:

Yoruba muslims are the majority in yorubaland.
Which is why they control things that happen in that part of Nigeria.
they dont control anything
its just a political change that happened
its not that they are in control

ok check out ur founding fathers and foundation political leaders like:
oduduwa from christian ife
awolowo obafemi
obasanjo matthew
akintola samuel
fani kayode
bola ige
abraham adesanya
oladipo diya etc
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by bigfish3k: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
CSTR1003:

Yoruba muslims are the majority in yorubaland.
Which is why they control things that happen in that part of Nigeria.
they dont control anything
its just a political change that happened
its not that they are in control, change is constant

ok check out ur founding fathers and foundation political leaders like:
oduduwa from christian ife
awolowo obafemi
obasanjo matthew
akintola samuel
fani kayode
bola ige
abraham adesanya
oladipo diya etc
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Mike4S: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Land is communally owned in Nigeria. The FG does not have right over any state's land. Ebonyi state is not an exemption.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by maldino: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Northern States in the North that are predominantly Muslim's are enough to create a good number of ranches...Personally I see as a form of modern Islamization and colonization..It will actually breed more trouble cause they are not peaceful and accommodating...Muslim states in the North are enough for them

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
These are myopic, emotional rants. The Federal Government are funding these ranches. Ebonyi is a sparsely populated agrarian state that is even bigger than Anambra in landmass, so to say there is no land to give out for ranching is rubbish. They should simply insist that Ebonyi indigenes are given first dibs and consideration in utilizing these ranches, rather than Fulanis, instead of outright rejecting ranches. There is nothing that says only Fulanis should be cattle rearers in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are farmers. Why not engage Ebonyi indigenes in the pilot scheme to rear these cattle in ranches?
Obsessive hatred of the North and paranoia and the persisting civil war victim mentality will always prove the ultimate obstacle to Igbo progress in this country because we'll always continue to reason emotionally rather than strategically. I honestly find it difficult to envision Igbos successfully rallying the rest of the nation behind an Igbo presidency in 2023 which is long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by EternalTruths: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
These are myopic, emotional rants. The Federal Government are funding these ranches. Ebonyi is a sparsely populated agrarian state that is even bigger than Anambra in landmass, so to say there is no land to give out for ranching is rubbish. They should simply insist that Ebonyi indigenes are given first dibs and consideration in utilizing these ranches, rather than Fulanis, instead of outright rejecting ranches. There is nothing that says only Fulanis should be cattle rearers in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are farmers. Why not engage Ebonyi indigenes in the pilot scheme to rear these cattle in ranches?
Obsessive hatred of the North and paranoia and the persisting civil war victim mentality will always prove the ultimate obstacle to Igbo progress in this country because we'll always continue to reason emotionally rather than strategically. I honestly find it difficult to envision Igbos successfully rallying the rest of the nation behind an Igbo presidency in 2023 which is long overdue.

Trash

Keep that ranch up North.

We have can set it up ourselves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by cronsberg: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
You dont have land for ranches? Ok na, the f.g also dont have money for the second niger bridge, the east west road and railway, the enugu airport etc. You either give the land or we cancel all those projects and direct the money to fund northern projects and ensure no government project is ever sited in the east again. You must give that land
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by EternalTruths: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
cronsberg:
You dont have land for ranches? Ok na, the f.g also dont have money for the second niger bridge, the east west road and railway, the enugu airport etc. You either give the land or we cancel all those projects and direct the money to fund northern projects and ensure no government project is ever sited in the east again. You must give that land

No problem.

You won't be in power forever.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by 35824L: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Umahi is trying to integrate his people into nigeria but the hateful lots won't let him.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

Trash

Keep that ranch up North.

We have can set it up ourselves.

Really? Which ones have you set up? Why do you still buy all your beef from ndi aboki since you have set up ranches by yourself everywhere? You see why I say many of you reason like emotional biitches instead of using your damn heads?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by EternalTruths: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Really? Which ones have you set up? Why do you still buy all your beef from ndi aboki since you have set up ranches by yourself everywhere? You see why I say many of you reason like emotional biitches instead of using your damn heads?

Keep your useless beef up North.

Did we forcefully buy it from your guys.

We say no to ranching.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

Keep your useless beef up North.

Did we forcefully buy it from your guys.

We say no to ranching.

Who the hell is "we"? Speak for yourself, cos you certainly don't speak for me. Whether you are buying it by force or no force, why are you buying the beef at all from Northerners, since by your stewpid logic "we can set it up ourselves". How many ranches have been set up in the East?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Loveijaw: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Who the hell is "we"? Speak for yourself, cos you certainly don't speak for me. Whether you are buying it by force or no force, why are you buying the beef at all from Northerners, since by your stewpid logic "we can set it up ourselves". How many ranches have been set up in the East?
fake Igbo man, I can smell you through the computer screen!
you people love killing, stay in the North okay!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by peterphd(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rossikki:
Beef comprises 95% of meat consumed daily in Nigeria. And even if northerners transport meat southwards daily, are you saying that demand for meat is fully met? Of course not. That is why it is expensive. So you need MORE. And adopting this hostile attitude to the herdsmen and denying them ranching facilities is shooting yourself in the foot. Extremely dumb and thoughtless. And to say "people wouldn't perish without" is the most ignorant rubbish I've heard on this forum. Meat is protein. A severe drop in protein intake would be disastrous for the country. What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you use your brain? It is in your interest to accommodate those herdsmen by building ranches in the south.

Are you willing to accommodate the warring herdsmen in your village? It would be foolhardy not to be skeptical about whatever subsidizing or ranching this government that kills Christians is planning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Loveijaw:

fake Igbo man, I can smell you through the computer screen!
you people love killing, stay in the North okay!

Real Ijaw man. I can taste you through the computer screen. Funny you say "we" (I suppose that is meant to mean ndi ugwu) should stay in the North. Yet, Igbos are the most nomadic tribe in Nigeria. I'm sure you can see a spare-part dealer in Sambisa selling parts to Boko Haram. grin Why not tell them to stay wherever they are from. Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
peterphd:

Are you willing to accommodate the warring herdsmen in your village? It would be foolhardy not to be skeptical about whatever subsidizing or ranching this government that kills Christians is planning

I have seen nothing in the policy that suggests that ranches would only be owned by herdsmen. Why not accept the ranch funding and ensure it is Igbos that operate the ranches. After the whiny biitches will be the first to cry "marginalization" and claim the FG is not doing anything for them.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by streamsofjoy(f): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:

And you think that some of us that are Christiian Yorubas will sit ,watch and allow such thing happen ?
You guys are dreaming. Its going to be fire for fire !

U believed his post? He's been sarcastic na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by EternalTruths: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Go to Igboland and rant this trash you are saying if you think you are right.

Just make sure you tell your parents & siblings goodbye and have the last supper with them.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by nams77: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rossikki:
Beef comprises 95% of meat consumed daily in Nigeria. And even if northerners transport meat southwards daily, are you saying that demand for meat is fully met? Of course not. That is why it is expensive. So you need MORE. And adopting this hostile attitude to the herdsmen and denying them ranching facilities is shooting yourself in the foot. Extremely dumb and thoughtless. And to say "people wouldn't perish without" is the most ignorant rubbish I've heard on this forum. Meat is protein. A severe drop in protein intake would be disastrous for the country. What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you use your brain? It is in your interest to accommodate those herdsmen by building ranches in the south.
You are truly thick in the skull. So because I need to eat beef meat, I should now allow a brood of vipers and killers to stay in my backyard. If the Fulanis are peaceable, no one would have been rejecting them. They are been rejected because they are seen as murderous; rightly or wrongly. Look at what miyetti allah is saying and juxtapose it with what is happening in Benue now.
Have you ever been to the Nile region in Egypt and also Israel. They have arid lands like in the North but they invested massively in irrigation, especially Egypt that lifted water from the Nile River.
Alternatively, the herdsmen can set up ranches up North and buy fresh grasses from the south. Use Argentina as a case study for this
The Fulani herdsmen and their owners doesn't want to spend a dime but want to reap massively,. With the support of this government.
Apart from beef, there are other sources of protein. Chicken, goat, fish, bean, pork/bacon. The best source of protein is lean meat (chicken and goat meat) if you know much about science, you would know this. I wont dignify you with a response again as I guess this one will suffice.
CC: introvertedsoul

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Malawian(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I have seen nothing in the policy that suggests that ranches would only be owned by herdsmen. Why not accept the ranch funding and ensure it is Igbos that operate the ranches. After the whiny biitches will be the first to cry "marginalization" and claim the FG is not doing anything for them.
Nyaa, oburu na anyi ataro anu ehi, anyi ama nta anu ozo? o' nwere ihe na enye gi nsogbu? okwa onye n'eme na obu onye obodo mu. Anyi achoro Ranch. Hoo Haa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

Go to Igboland and rant this trash you are saying if you think you are right.

Just make sure you tell your parents & siblings goodbye and have the last supper with them.

Mugu.......I was in Computer Village yesterday and met children of hate like you ranting about this nonsense and put them in their place before I left. You're just internet loudmouths and chestbeaters. All you children of hate know how to do in cry "marginalization". Nothing else. And that is why you continue to be marginalized. Even minority tribes like Fulanis and Ijaws have more national political relevance than Igbos because of your emotional ranting and and political naivety. I asked you basic questions to critique your thinking on this issue and you came up with nothing but the same useless emotional ranting.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Malawian:

Nyaa, oburu na anyi ataro anu ehi, anyi ama nta anu ozo? o' nwere ihe na enye gi nsogbu? okwa onye n'eme na obu onye obodo mu. Anyi achoro Ranch. Hoo Haa.

Kedu ihe nka nwere ime maka ihe nna akowa?
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by jrusky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
God bless you guys I don my cap for you. God bless in millions. Some people hasn't learned their lesson yet when a city of theirs fell to fulani till today they couldn't get it back. Very embarrassing fulani a king over non fulani it's an insult but yet they are still dancing fulani music allowing anofher *utman dan bastard fodio* conquest nicknamed it cattle ranch.

Let fulani go to their states there are enough land in katsina, sokoto etc let them go their or face SW as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:

And you think that some of us that are Christiian Yorubas will sit ,watch and allow such thing happen ?
You guys are dreaming. Its going to be fire for fire !
Don't mind the useless fellow jare

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Mugu.......I was in Computer Village yesterday and met children of hate like you ranting about this nonsense and put them in their place before I left. You're just internet loudmouths and chestbeaters. All you children of hate know how to do in cry "marginalization". Nothing else. And that is why you continue to be marginalized. Even minority tribes like Fulanis and Ijaws have more national political relevance than Igbos because of your emotional ranting and and political naivety. I asked you basic questions to critique your thinking on this issue and you came up with nothing but the same useless emotional ranting.

Oga dis one wen you carry this matter for head like this so, is everything alright? are you one of the cattle herdsmen? this your vehement defense of the herdsmen and their land grabbing tactics tire me o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Loveijaw: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Real Ijaw man. I can taste you through the computer screen. Funny you say "we" (I suppose that is meant to mean ndi ugwu) should stay in the North. Yet, Igbos are the most nomadic tribe in Nigeria. I'm sure you can see a spare-part dealer in Sambisa selling parts to Boko Haram. grin Why not tell them to stay wherever they are from. Children of hate.
Fake Igbo man just keep your cow in the North, the SE and SS don't want you and your killing on their land.
you want to do business like everyone, buy land ok.
The Igbo's buy or rent shops to do thier business, the FG is not doing that for them, so tell your blood tasty Fulina brother's to stay off the Eastern Region you have no future here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Land system in igbo land is very complex so it's very hard to just successfully do this ranching stuff even if the ebonyi people agree and which I know they won't agree.
How is ranching for cattle owners which is a private biz now a government biz.
Until someone convince me that it's the duty of the federal government to establish ranches for farmers, I might as well believe there is an ulterior motive behind this.
Everyday this man is showing that he has mission to accomplish. If u resist him from this way,he will find another ridiculous way
Well, the people of the land has spoken. TheI land belongs to the state government and the state government belongs to them. Case closed.

When another person from the south becomes president and behave the way this man is behavibg,I hope nobody should talk.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
nams77:

You are truly thick in the skull. So because I need to eat beef meat, I should now allow a brood of vipers and killers to stay in my backyard. If the Fulanis are peaceable, no one would have been rejecting them. They are been rejected because they are seen as murderous; rightly or wrongly. Look at what miyetti allah is saying and juxtapose it with what is happening in Benue now.
Have you ever been to the Nile region in Egypt and also Israel. They have arid lands like in the North but they invested massively in irrigation, especially Egypt that lifted water from the Nile River.
Alternatively, the herdsmen can set up ranches up North and buy fresh grasses from the south. Use Argentina as a case study for this
The Fulani herdsmen and their owners doesn't want to spend a dime but want to reap massively,. With the support of this government.
Apart from beef, there are other sources of protein. Chicken, goat, fish, bean, pork/bacon. The best source of protein is lean meat (chicken and goat meat) if you know much about science, you would know this. I wont dignify you with a response again as I guess this one will suffice.
CC: introvertedsoul

My dear brother thank you for attempting to school the dunce.
Unfortunately your efforts are in futility, the near-autistic being is hell bent on shoving his brainless ideas down our throats.
The funny part is he doesn't realize that what is done is done! We have rejected it, and so it shall be!
The Nile actually supplies Kenya, Ethiopia,Egypt and other countries in that region. And yet some mentally handicapped Aboki clown is trying to tell us they can't replicate a miniature form of that process in their region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by peterphd(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The kano state government has offered the whole of falgore forest for ranching and grazing. Why isn't the federal government taking them up on the offer ?The government cannot be trusted. The stopping of anti grazing laws didn't work then the govt tried to claim all the riverlands. Tribes should be wary else,they lose their lands to islamization and have emirs everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by peterphd(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The kano state government has offered the whole of falgore forest for ranching and grazing. Why isn't the federal government taking them up on the offer ?The government cannot be trusted. The stopping of anti grazing laws didn't work then the govt tried to claim all the riverlands. Tribes should be wary else,they lose their lands to islamization and have emirs everywhere [b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
peterphd:

The kano state government has offered the whole of falgore forest for ranching and grazing. Why isn't the federal government taking them up on the offer ?The government cannot be trusted. The stopping of anti grazing laws didn't work then the govt tried to claim all the riverlands. Tribes should be wary else,they lose their lands to islamization and have emirs everywhere

Is water wet?
Why Islamize an already Islamized region?. . .
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Loveijaw: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Oga dis one wen you carry this matter for head like this so, is everything alright? are you one of the cattle herdsmen? this your vehement defense of the herdsmen and their land grabbing tactics tire me o!
His a Fulani man, dont mind the blood tasty heartless beast!
All they looking for is opputunity to kill people in the South..

listen "WE" are AWAKE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oniru Lawal Honours Toyin Saraki, Others At First Coronation Anniversary (Photo) / Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.