Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching (20033 Views)

FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow / FG Proposed ₦15 Trillion Infrastructure Fund / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Kedu ihe nka nwere ime maka ihe nna akowa?

I'd like to have a discuss with you on this issue, but I'd like you to do something for me please.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Loveijaw:

Fake Igbo man just keep your cow in the North, the SE and SS don't want you and your killing on their land.
you want to do business like everyone, buy land ok.
The Igbo's buy or rent shops to do thier business, the FG is not doing that for them, so tell your blood tasty Fulina brother's to stay off the Eastern Region you have no future here.

Oh, he's speaking for the SS too. grin This is why you continue to bring insults on yourself. Why not speak for yourself? Who asked you to speak for them? Or even for the whole SE. Who asked you? Like the IPOB mugus that thught they were speaking for the whole Igbos - meanwhile hardly a single prominent Igbo son whether intellectuals/academics, businessmen, industrialists, corporate executives, religious/faith leaders, politicians etc lent their voice to the cause. It was an unemployed, uncouth charlatan from the UK called Nnamdi Kanu that led them off a cliff.

You can call me "fake" Igbo all you want. It doesn't remove one drop of my blood. It won't be the first or 100th time another Igbo that does not like my opinions will resort to the juvenile antics. My dad and mum will still remain Oraukwu and Agulu people from Anambra, which probably makes me a "realer" Igbo than many of the cretins that spew that same predictable line. grin
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by nams77: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
introvertedsoul:

My dear brother thank you for attempting to school the dunce.
Unfortunately your efforts are in futility, the near-autistic being is hell bent on shoving his brainless ideas down our throats.
The funny part is he doesn't realize that what is done is done! We have rejected it, and so it shall be!
The Nile actually supplies Kenya, Ethiopia,Egypt and other countries in that region. And yet some mentally handicapped Aboki clown is trying to tell us they can't replicate a miniature form of that process in their region.
No mind them. So because they want to do business I should surrender my land, my peace and even my blood?

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Oga dis one wen you carry this matter for head like this so, is everything alright? are you one of the cattle herdsmen? this your vehement defense of the herdsmen and their land grabbing tactics tire me o!

Yes. I carry the matter for head like gala carton. Stop ranting like hormonal, emotional, hate-filled biitches all the time and use your heads for once to advance productive political goals. A

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Loveijaw:

His a Fulani man, dont mind the blood tasty heartless beast!
All they looking for is opputunity to kill people in the South..

listen "WE" are AWAKE!!

Lol you don't have to tell me nah! I know an inbreed ram-phucking, headslamming fulani degenerate scum when I see one.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Bane2020: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yes. I carry the matter for head like gala carton. Stop ranting like hormonal, emotional, hate-filled biitches all the time and use your heads for once to advance productive political goals. A
You're really one strange individual, I doubt you are in touch with reality... which is sad cause you think you sound smart, I wish you knew better mate.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by DreamersVille24(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rossikki:
Beef comprises 95% of meat consumed daily in Nigeria. And even if northerners transport meat southwards daily, are you saying that demand for meat is fully met? Of course not. That is why it is expensive. So you need MORE. And adopting this hostile attitude to the herdsmen and denying them ranching facilities is shooting yourself in the foot. Extremely dumb and thoughtless. And to say "people wouldn't perish without" is the most ignorant rubbish I've heard on this forum. Meat is protein. A severe drop in protein intake would be disastrous for the country. What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you use your brain? It is in your interest to accommodate those herdsmen by building ranches in the south.

My friend keep shut!

There's mutton, goat meat, pork, and many other types of meat as well as different species of fishes so what are you yapping about?

Besides who says people cannot take up ranching as private business and make investments in it like is being done already by savvy businessmen in Anambra state?

You're just proudly ignorant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
batstan:
What do Nigerians really want?

We hate herdsmen - farmers clash
We hate cattles roaming around our environment

We want peace
We want meat.

Yet, we can not accommodate ranches?

It's a farm that doesn't necessarily need a Fulani to own. Why not build the ranches for your farmers? After all, it's all in a bid to do away with the above menace.

So sad
Go to hell with your meat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi please see my last post.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by DreamersVille24(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
These are myopic, emotional rants. The Federal Government are funding these ranches. Ebonyi is a sparsely populated agrarian state that is even bigger than Anambra in landmass, so to say there is no land to give out for ranching is rubbish. They should simply insist that Ebonyi indigenes are given first dibs and consideration in utilizing these ranches, rather than Fulanis, instead of outright rejecting ranches. There is nothing that says only Fulanis should be cattle rearers in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are farmers. Why not engage Ebonyi indigenes in the pilot scheme to rear these cattle in ranches?
Obsessive hatred of the North and paranoia and the persisting civil war victim mentality will always prove the ultimate obstacle to Igbo progress in this country because we'll always continue to reason emotionally rather than strategically. I honestly find it difficult to envision Igbos successfully rallying the rest of the nation behind an Igbo presidency in 2023 which is long overdue.

Haha.

Delusions of grandeur!

Most Igbos care not about your foolish political permutations and how to grab power in a systemically dysfunctional country like Nigeria.

So forget your hallucinations and understand that Igbos deserve to be profusely apologised to and offered restitution for the atrocities committed against them before and after the civil war.

We surely deserve to be seen as equals and not 5% dont you think?

People like you think they're "civilised" and "logical" but you're just blind to the fact that the only thing other tribes in Nigeria have in common is hatred for you Igbos and they have not been ashamed to show it in every possible way from 1930 till date.

Keep fooling yourself and burying your head in the sand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

So by letting the fulanis place 9 colonies in 10 states across the country, the igbos would have advanced productive political goals, right? Now don't take this the wrong way but you are indeed a monkey, that's an indisputable fact, so one has no choice but to pardon your way of reasoning, however, what baffles me is your ability to use the computer, honestly, I am surprised the management at Audu Bako Zoo, in Kano state now allow monkeys have access to the computer, I must say I am impressed! Computers in the zoo, a bit misplaced considering the large number of northern almajiri children who remain uneducated but still, I am astonished at the fact that an ape such as yourself has advanced computer skills, Impressive! I am in awe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rossikki:
Some of you are so dumb, blind, and stupid. This is the meat you eat every day with your fat, big mouth, yet you act as if those cattle have nothing to do with you. If those herdsmen cannot find where to breed their cattle, the cost of meat will skyrocket, and meat will even disappear from your tables. In your hatred you forget that it is your own tummy that will suffer. It is desertification that is forcing those herdsmen southwards. If they cannot ranch in the south, kiss goodbye to your meat.
Your prayer should be that the south don't send you people out of business soon.

Go to Aba and Anambra and see what is happening with meat production. Threaten Nigerians with meat and Ndi Igbo will never fail to take up the task of the largest producer of processed and hygienic beef (like chicken).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rossikki:
Beef comprises 95% of meat consumed daily in Nigeria. And even if northerners transport meat southwards daily, are you saying that demand for meat is fully met? Of course not. That is why it is expensive. So you need MORE. And adopting this hostile attitude to the herdsmen and denying them ranching facilities is shooting yourself in the foot. Extremely dumb and thoughtless. And to say "people wouldn't perish without" is the most ignorant rubbish I've heard on this forum. Meat is protein. A severe drop in protein intake would be disastrous for the country. What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you use your brain? It is in your interest to accommodate those herdsmen by building ranches in the south.
You sound like a potential terrorist.

Sorry, no ranching for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
These are myopic, emotional rants. The Federal Government are funding these ranches. Ebonyi is a sparsely populated agrarian state that is even bigger than Anambra in landmass, so to say there is no land to give out for ranching is rubbish. They should simply insist that Ebonyi indigenes are given first dibs and consideration in utilizing these ranches, rather than Fulanis, instead of outright rejecting ranches. There is nothing that says only Fulanis should be cattle rearers in Nigeria. Ebonyi people are farmers. Why not engage Ebonyi indigenes in the pilot scheme to rear these cattle in ranches?
Obsessive hatred of the North and paranoia and the persisting civil war victim mentality will always prove the ultimate obstacle to Igbo progress in this country because we'll always continue to reason emotionally rather than strategically. I honestly find it difficult to envision Igbos successfully rallying the rest of the nation behind an Igbo presidency in 2023 which is long overdue.
You sound like a potential terrorist.

Take your ranching to Falgore forest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I have seen nothing in the policy that suggests that ranches would only be owned by herdsmen. Why not accept the ranch funding and ensure it is Igbos that operate the ranches. After the whiny biitches will be the first to cry "marginalization" and claim the FG is not doing anything for them.
Are you sure you are well at all?

Your local champion is establishing the ranches for fulanis.

Threaten Nigerians with meat and few years, Ndi Igbo will flood Nigeria will cheaper and better meats, but be rest assured the South will cut the North except MB from access to the sea, Southern markets, ND oil, Southern technocrats and change our food trading route to MB.

Let see who will first bend kneels when these measures are implemented.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Grayxme: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
We know how many lives have being lost already by this farmers-herdsmen clash. I appreciate the fact that this livestock transformation plan will go a long way in conflict resolution. i know that this administration is the administration of progress, they will definitely initiate a plan on how the ranching will be successful in the state
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Grayxme:
We know how many lives have being lost already by this farmers-herdsmen clash. I appreciate the fact that this livestock transformation plan will go a long way in conflict resolution. i know that this administration is the administration of progress, they will definitely initiate a plan on how the ranching will be successful in the state
Sorry, the expansionist agenda has been roundly rejected in Ebonyi and Benue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by sunbilor(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
It's a lie. Cattle ranches must be established in Ebonyi and Imo State
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by poseidon12: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good to hear. I would have been surprised that a State in the South East will donate land for Buhari to establish a Fulani colony disguised as Ranch. Why would the Federal Gov't be building ranches for private herders? Southern and Middlebelt Nigerians should shine their eyes. The Fulanis are seriously planning a total take over of Nigeria as promised by the Miyetti Allah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Malawian(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

E weta "Ranch" bia steti anyi, kedu obodo ndi aga etinye ya na ya? Obodo anyi ka obu ogbodo onye ozo? (o kwa oburu na ibu onye obodo m)
Ndi be anyi na asi "Ozu nwanne na adi ka nku (Firewoord) n'anya ndi ozo).

Anyi achoro "Ranch" Hoo Haa!! Anyi abalu uwa a ita anu ehi du? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by blacknp(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Good one ... Reject the establishment of suspicious Fallujah in your states ...Kano State has already offered the herdsmen more than enough land they need but they and govt have deliberately refused to move into such Falgore forest reserve
It is true we accept they should also immediately ban all cow meat sellers and suya vendors in the South East, & ipob should prescribe 1 year imprisonment without fine for any Ndigbo caught patronizing the suya spot and cow meat section of the Eastern markets?

Let the boycott & agricultural trade war start today if they have any guts,let us see whether CAN & the South East can survive on goat meat alone? Empty Barrels make the loudest noise,true talk like MTN.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Malawian(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
blacknp:
It is true we accept they should also immediately ban all cow meat sellers and suya vendors in the South East, & ipob should prescribe 1 year imprisonment without fine for any Ndigbo caught patronizing the suya spot and cow meat section of the Eastern markets?

Let the boycott & agricultural trade war start today if they have any guts,let us see whether CAN & the South East can survive on goat meat alone? Empty Barrels make the loudest noise,true talk like MTN.

Don't wait for us, stop bringing Cow meat to SE.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You no wan reply? grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by AyakaDunukofia: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Benue and Ebonyi are strategic to the total islamization of the country. Firstly, Benue is the last frontier to the old Eastern region (SS & SE), and that is the reason for the persistence to neutralize it.

They're so vexed by the fact that Igboland is nested in all corners by hard core Christian neighbours. Chukwu ebuka!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by osusuallstars: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ebonyi state, you are foolish, the federal government will bring lots of dollars we Yoruba Muslims from osun state have enough land for our masters cow because the life of those cows are more important and useful than our own life. We will be happy if Aregbesola did not pay us salary but use the money to import grass for the cow.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by RALPHOW(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
It's a big shame that despite education in the WEST, we allow Yoruba to be divided by religion for the first time.
YORUBARONU

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by BreakupNigeria: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

So by letting the fulanis place 9 colonies in 10 states across the country, the igbos would have advanced productive political goals, right? Now don't take this the wrong way but you are indeed a monkey, that's an indisputable fact, so one has no choice but to pardon your way of reasoning, however, what baffles me is your ability to use the computer, honestly, I am surprised the management at Audu Bako Zoo, in Kano state now allow monkeys have access to the computer, I must say I am impressed! Computers in the zoo, a bit misplaced considering the large number of northern almajiri children who remain uneducated but still, I am astonished at the fact that an ape such as yourself has advanced computer skills, Impressive! I am in awe.
Chai, this is savagery but the baboon actually deserve it. The desperation of Buhari and his fellow Islamists in getting foothold in the middle belt and South is really alarming but it's equally comforting that there is a unanimous opposition against it. Buhari can continue with this madness and hopefully it will cause crises that will lead to the ultimate breakup of this useless and worthless union.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Oponel1962: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good talk.
Edo State pls take note.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Haha.

Delusions of grandeur!

Most Igbos care not about your foolish political permutations and how to grab power in a systemically dysfunctional country like Nigeria.

So forget your hallucinations and understand that Igbos deserve to be profusely apologised to and offered restitution for the atrocities committed against them before and after the civil war.

We surely deserve to be seen as equals and not 5% dont you think?

People like you think they're "civilised" and "logical" but you're just blind to the fact that the only thing other tribes in Nigeria have in common is hatred for you Igbos and they have not been ashamed to show it in every possible way from 1930 till date.

Keep fooling yourself and burying your head in the sand.

Stop deceiving yourself. Your false bravado does not fool anybody. Igbos are as power-hungry as anybody. We've just been less competent in political manouvering than the "illiterate" aboki. We can't even get Igbo/Igboid groups in the SS to rally behind our ambitions while the "illiterate" Fulanis can successfully win support from the bigger Hausas and even the Middle Belt groups.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

More emotional, hate-filled raving. Where were you told that it is "Fulani colonies" that are being built. Where? You'll be yet another one I've asked the question who can't answer it. Where was that declared? What stops any Igbo man from rearing cattle with the aid of government subsidies as is done in every country on the planet?
Take it the wrong way? The last time I thought I was denigrating someone by calling him a "monkey" was on the playground in Primary School. grin Congrats that you can match the vocabulary of primary school kids.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Are you sure you are well at all?

Your local champion is establishing the ranches for fulanis.

Threaten Nigerians with meat and few years, Ndi Igbo will flood Nigeria will cheaper and better meats, but be rest assured the South will cut the North except MB from access to the sea, Southern markets, ND oil, Southern technocrats and change our food trading route to MB.

Let see who will first bend kneels when these measures are implemented.

And you were told that where? Show me the place.
Which meat have Ndigbo been flooding Nigeria with before? What was stopping them and what is still stopping them flooding us with this wonderful international meat?
Who is the South? Do Igbos have any strong political alliances? With who? Who will do the cutting off of the North? You're a dreamer, sha. grin
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Malawian:

E weta "Ranch" bia steti anyi, kedu obodo ndi aga etinye ya na ya? Obodo anyi ka obu ogbodo onye ozo? (o kwa oburu na ibu onye obodo m)
Ndi be anyi na asi "Ozu nwanne na adi ka nku (Firewoord) n'anya ndi ozo).

Anyi achoro "Ranch" Hoo Haa!! Anyi abalu uwa a ita anu ehi du? angry angry

Gini ji ndi Ebonyi na itinye anya n'izu efi kita ndi ochichi e kwugo na ha g'etinye ezigbo ego inyere ndi na azu efi aka. Anyi nwelu ike ikoba ihe ozo ma obuna ndi Ebonyi wete ani a, e nwe nye ya sooso ndi ugwu. O nwere ihe gosiri na obu ihe ga eme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.