Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching (20035 Views)

FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow / FG Proposed ₦15 Trillion Infrastructure Fund / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
introvertedsoul:

You no wan reply? grin grin

Reply what? I've not seen anything to reply. Care to make your point?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Malawian(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Gini ji ndi Ebonyi na itinye anya n'izu efi kita ndi ochichi e kwugo na ha g'etinye ezigbo ego inyere ndi na azu efi aka. Anyi nwelu ike ikoba ihe ozo ma obuna ndi Ebonyi wete ani a, e nwe nye ya sooso ndi ugwu. O nwere ihe gosiri na obu ihe ga eme.
Ahia onye ma ka ona azu! Ndi Ebonyi Siri na oo ugbo ka ha ma ako, na ha achoro izu efi. Gini ozo ka ndi FG na ekuzikwa? ha buru "ranch" ha gbagoo ohia belglore nke di na Kano. Ma o bu nke sambinsa.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Loveijaw: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, he's speaking for the SS too. grin This is why you continue to bring insults on yourself. Why not speak for yourself? Who asked you to speak for them? Or even for the whole SE. Who asked you? Like the IPOB mugus that thught they were speaking for the whole Igbos - meanwhile hardly a single prominent Igbo son whether intellectuals/academics, businessmen, industrialists, corporate executives, religious/faith leaders, politicians etc lent their voice to the cause. It was an unemployed, uncouth charlatan from the UK called Nnamdi Kanu that led them off a cliff.

You can call me "fake" Igbo all you want. It doesn't remove one drop of my blood. It won't be the first or 100th time another Igbo that does not like my opinions will resort to the juvenile antics. My dad and mum will still remain Oraukwu and Agulu people from Anambra, which probably makes me a "realer" Igbo than many of the cretins that spew that same predictable line. grin
keep you cow in the North, you are not welcome in the Eastern region..
yes "WE" will not allow your killing here.
Fake Igbo man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Emperornice: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
It's funny how the FG is looking for land to setup grazing ranches all over the nation when the have a very vast land (sambisa) at their disposal. Let me take them for their words that they have defeated boko haram, why not set up these ranches their, before some person come and say sambisa is a forest ,so there are no grass and water for the cows to graze, with over 150billion naria (I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong about the amount) any reasonable government can make a desert become a garden, Gaddafi drew water from the desert for Libyans with less ,the Dubai we all run to now was developed at its initial stage with less that such amount.

I begin to wonder also what the benefit of this cow has to our national budget as from my records this herdmesn don't pay taxes, it's obvious osibanjo is just been a puppet to his masters in other to keep his office.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Reply what? I've not seen anything to reply. Care to make your point?

Being an Igbo man, can you please translate what Malawian said below? I am just asking as your previous reply didn't corelate.

Malawian:

Nyaa, oburu na anyi ataro anu ehi, anyi ama nta anu ozo? o' nwere ihe na enye gi nsogbu? okwa onye n'eme na obu onye obodo mu. Anyi achoro Ranch. Hoo Haa.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Being an Igbo man, can you please translate what Malawian said below? I am just asking as your previous reply didn't corelate.

"So, if we don't eat cow meat, we won't eat meat again? Nothing bothers you? The same person that claims to be my kinsman. We don't want ranch. Period."

Any other silly questions you intend to ask me?
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

"So, if we don't eat cow meat, we won't eat meat again? Nothing bothers you? The same person that claims to be my kinsman. We don't want ranch. Period."

Any other silly questions you intend to ask me?

Use a better translator tool mate. Your translation was close, but still exposes you as not being a true Igbo speaker.
You can't even be proud of who you really are, thus resolving to pretending you are Igbo.
This is the height of inferiority complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Goddex: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Buhari don't know that Igbos are united against his dream to fulfill Dan Fodio's dream.

Ebonyians, will continue to adjust to the policies of their fellow Igbos.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by OfficialAPCNig: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

And you were told that where? Show me the place.
Which meat have Ndigbo been flooding Nigeria with before? What was stopping them and what is still stopping them flooding us with this wonderful international meat?
Who is the South? Do Igbos have any strong political alliances? With who? Who will do the cutting off of the North? You're a dreamer, sha. grin
It seems you are suffering from comprehension problem.

As for the meat, chill. In 10 years time, fulani unhygienic meats will be as useless as a used tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Use a better translator tool mate. Your translation was close, but still exposes you as not being a true Igbo speaker.
You can't even be proud of who you really are, thus resolving to pretending you are Igbo.
This is the height of inferiority complex.

Make your own translation, "mate", and let's compare. If you came to Mkpuota junction, or at St. Joseph along the road from Abatete and asked any okada about my extended family in Oraukwu they could easily take you there. If you losers are so sheepish in mentality that you think every Igbo man must reason alike, I feel sorry for you. I don't subscribe to your herd mentality. And I don't give a shiit about "claiming" your tribe. Maybe you're the sort of loser who uses multiple accounts and claim to be others. I have no time for such juvenile antics.
Go fucck yourself. smiley
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

It seems you are suffering from comprehension problem.

As for the meat, chill. In 10 years time, fulani unhygienic meats will be as useless as a used tissue paper.

Really? What nonsense did you type that I didn't "comprehend"?

Fulani bred meat is one of the best in the world. Lean, supple and tasty. grin In 10 years time? Yet, you and your ancestors have been eating it for decades? Why didn't you render it "useless" then? What are the alternatives you have brought - hard substance, not empty chest-beating.
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by kutchs: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Make your own translation, "mate", and let's compare. If you came to Mkpuota junction, or at St. Joseph along the road from Abatete and asked any okada about my extended family in Oraukwu they could easily take you there. If you losers are so sheepish in mentality that you think every Igbo man must reason alike, I feel sorry for you. I don't subscribe to your herd mentality. And I don't give a shiit about "claiming" your tribe. Maybe you're the sort of loser who uses multiple accounts and claim to be others. I have no time for such juvenile antics.
Go fucck yourself. smiley
Listen guy I don't care whether you are Igbo or not but the point is that Ebonyi and Benue States say they don't want ranching in their states, what's your grouse with that?
You don't force on a people what they ain't interested in, in fact forcing it on them shows you have ulterior motives.

Let me make it clear to you that nobody is going to die for not eating cow meat as there are other sources of protein.
Let me also tell you that in states like Ania, Anambra and Akwa -Ibom the people have gone into cow rearing, so even if the supply from the Fulani ceases, supply won't completely ground to a halt.

Let people have adviced, there's vast acres of land in places like Kano, Katina, Niger, Borno to host as many ranches or cow colony as the govt wants.

So bad you haven't wised up to the expansionist agenda of the Fulani and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
kutchs:

Listen guy I don't care whether you are Igbo or not but the point is that Ebonyi and Benue States say they don't want ranching in their states, what's your grouse with that?
You don't force on a people what they ain't interested in, in fact forcing it on them shows you have ulterior motives.

Let me make it clear to you that nobody is going to die for not eating cow meat as there are other sources of protein.
Let me also tell you that in states like Ania, Anambra and Akwa -Ibom the people have gone into cow rearing, so even if the supply from the Fulani ceases, supply won't completely ground to a halt.

Let people have adviced, there's vast acres of land in places like Kano, Katina, Niger, Borno to host as many ranches or cow colony as the govt wants.

So bad you haven't wised up to the expansionist agenda of the Fulani and Buhari.

It's their choice whether to house the ranches or not. I have simply outlined the policy implications and a decision-making process that was clearly driven by emotion. The FG says they wish to set up ranches in a number of states. I ask again to which I get no answers before more ranting: where was it mentioned that these ranches are the exclusive property of Fulani herdsmen? What stops Igbo pastoralists from utilizing this assistance? Why would you reject billions of naira worth of agricultural funding in your state while at the same time whining like hormonal biitches that the Federal Government don't ever do anything in the SE?
All those in Anambra, Abia and wherever that you claim are going into cattle husbandry - what is stopping them from utilizing this government intervention?
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by kutchs: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

It's their choice whether to house the ranches or not. I have simply outlined the policy implications and a decision-making process that was clearly driven by emotion. The FG says they wish to set up ranches in a number of states. I ask again to which I get no answers before more ranting: where was it mentioned that these ranches are the exclusive property of Fulani herdsmen? What stops Igbo pastoralists from utilizing this assistance? Why would you reject billions of naira worth of agricultural funding in your state while at the same time whining like hormonal biitches that the Federal Government don't ever do anything in the SE?
All those in Anambra, Abia and wherever that you claim are going into cattle husbandry - what is stopping them from utilizing this government intervention?
What if they don't want govts intervention and support?
What if the people want to go it alone?

You see brother there's so much about this ranching policy that you don't know. It's good the people have rejected it, let's leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
kutchs:

What if they don't want govts intervention and support?
What if the people want to go it alone?

You see brother there's so much about this ranching policy that you don't know. It's good the people have rejected it, let's leave it at that.

They don't want government intervention? Okay. No worries. It's fine. As long as you are not complaining tomorrow about "marginalization". It's fine. smiley
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by EternalTruths: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

They don't want government intervention? Okay. No worries. It's fine. As long as you are not complaining tomorrow about "marginalization". It's fine. smiley

Build/Upgrade 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu airport and Ibaka seaport if truly you want us to reduce our tone on marginalization.

To hell with Ranching
Re: Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching by introvertedsoul: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

[s]Make your own translation, "mate", and let's compare. If you came to Mkpuota junction, or at St. Joseph along the road from Abatete and asked any okada about my extended family in Oraukwu they could easily take you there. If you losers are so sheepish in mentality that you think every Igbo man must reason alike, I feel sorry for you. I don't subscribe to your herd mentality. And I don't give a shiit about "claiming" your tribe. Maybe you're the sort of loser who uses multiple accounts and claim to be others. I have no time for such juvenile antics.
Go fucck yourself[/s]. smiley

Anybody with the slightest knowledge of that community could have come up with that wall of gibberish you posted.
But not everyone can make suya.
So...aboki mani where the suya? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Finally, The 2nd Niger Bridge Is Becoming A Reality - See Live Images From Site / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.