Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? (9066 Views)

Why all men prefer females who bleach there Skin? / 3 Beautiful Females Who Changed Their Gender To Male (before And After Pictures) / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Only1mi(f): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

.WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE DRINKING. ...PIRRRRRRIOD. ...lightskin females are exception though. ....are u lightskin? angry

Hehe, I'm so dark it's almost unbelievable. grin
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Saff(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
uboma:

lol.

Saff has pretty legs though.
thank you smiley
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by uboma(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:
thank you smiley

You are welcome.
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by austyn0(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro as long as u stay away from nairaland chicks like Saff. .u be fine.. she said she a decent alcoholick!! undecided
Broh something must kill a man...It's either Saff or no one else.

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Only1mi:

angry
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
austyn0:
Broh something must kill a man...It's either Saff or no one else.

.. Saff....baby where u at?... I found u a man.....hurry!!!! wink
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Only1mi:

..ok I forgive u..do u like big heavy nyansh? undecided
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by austyn0(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

Did I tell you to call her?

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Saff(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

where is the man angry angry angry
Don’t piss me off
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:
where is the man angry angry angry
Don’t piss me off

...one boy called told me he loves you. His name is Austyn0.. he said he is ready to love u until kingdom comes and that I should hook hI'm up with u asap. Please try and love him so he can have a woman. I have promise to hook home up smiley
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
austyn0:

..my niggggga. .Bro don't worry. .I have hook up up with Saff and she will call u. She has no man and she loves alcohol ..THANK ME LATER! ! smiley
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Saff(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

..my niggggga. .Bro don't worry. .I have hook up up with Saff and she will call u. She has no man and she loves alcohol ..THANK ME LATER! ! smiley
You’re just an idiot.
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:
You’re just an idiot.

.. real ladies do not swaaaar. ...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland..now how do u expet austyn0 to want u after this kinda docromatic behaviour? ? (Shake my head twice ) embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
austyn0:

apologies. .Bro. Saff might be unstable...but I will try and convince her thou wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Some of this girls in their 20s has no home training. Not their fault tho, they've lost body Count, sleeping with men twice, trice their age. SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
androidroot:
Some of this girls in their 20s has no home training. Not their fault tho, they've lost body Count, sleeping with men twice, trice their age. SHAME!

agreed..most females on nairaland
We're proud to say they drink beer...40% of ther ones I met have deep voice for some reason. .. bro have you met diamond294?
undecided
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Diamond294(f): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

agreed..most females on nairaland
We're proud to say they drink beer...40% of ther ones I met have deep voice for some reason. .. bro have you met diamond294?
undecided
I don't take anything alcohol. I'm a born again (true story)
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by fancy4eve(f): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
N0favors:
and ice cream too
ice cream are 4 children
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by cooooooks(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Idiots everywhere.

Are these the criteria you use to choose a girl??

I, myself, prefer wine to beer as do most women (whether they actually like wine or believe they should like wine is a different matter).
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by fancy4eve(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
I like alcohol, but do take it occasionally nd if u tink u cn stay wit me bcus of my luv 4 it, d door is open, cus I cnt see reasons y sumone cn not b free 2 do wat she lyks in dis country.

Drink but don't get drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by MrCork: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Diamond294:

.which born again?....born again on nairaland who spend 23 outter 24 hour talkin? ...... I beggggy! !! undecided
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by N0favors: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
ice cream are 4 children
So what do you take madam adult? Sapele water?
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by fancy4eve(f): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
N0favors:
So what do you take madam adult? Sapele water?
Haba, sapele water for a gentle lady lyk me, abeg pass me a glass of ciroc, an ice cube nd a bottle of Coke 2 go wit it.
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by N0favors: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
Haba, sapele water for a gentle lady lyk me, abeg pass me a glass of ciroc, an ice cube nd a bottle of Coke 2 go wit it.
This one is clearly not a wife material

Are you Itsekiri lady?
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by fancy4eve(f): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
N0favors:

Are you Itsekiri lady?
y re u asking.....so I should drink orange juice or even coffee to show dat am a wife material.

Well I don't care of wat anyone tinks of me, as long as am happy wit wat am drinkn nd drinking it responsible......... I tink is high tym we stop pleasing oda pple nd do wat makes us happy, pretense is wat I cn no take in order go gain 1 trust, either u lyk it or leave it Period.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by N0favors: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
y re u asking.....so I should drink orange juice or even coffee to show dat am a wife material.

Well I don't care of wat anyone tinks of me, as long as am happy wit wat am drinkn nd drinking it responsible......... I tink is high tym we stop pleasing oda pple nd do wat makes us happy, pretense is wat I cn no take in order go gain 1 trust, either u lyk it or leave it Period.

Okay madam gagu. Whatever makes you happy
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by uboma(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Diamond294:

What is the connection between alcohol and being 'born again'?

Are you aware that the Bible does not condemn the use of alcoholic beverages as long as it is taken in moderation?
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by uboma(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2018
fancy4eve:
I like alcohol, but do take it occasionally nd if u tink u cn stay wit me bcus of my luv 4 it, d door is open, cus I cnt see reasons y sumone cn not b free 2 do wat she lyks in dis country.

Drink but don't get drunk.

Excellent.

Moderation is the key.

Nowadays some overzealous persons will term one a 'sinner' because he takes alcohol, even if this is done in moderation.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by uboma(m): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2018
N0favors:
Are you Itsekiri lady?

Please tell us, what is your definition of a 'wife material'?
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by uboma(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Saff:
You’re just an idiot.

Dont be angry Saff.

MrCork is only being mischievous.
I hope you had a good rest...
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by austyn0(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
MrCork:

apologies. .Bro. Saff might be unstable...but I will try and convince her thou wink
Laughs...This man cefgrin
Re: Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? by Diamond294(f): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
MrCork:

.which born again?....born again on nairaland who spend 23 outter 24 hour talkin? ...... I beggggy! !! undecided
cheesy You must be referring to the wrong person. Shalom. (real kalk)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Angry About In Life / Big Booty Tanzanian Model Shows Off Her Asset / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.