Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? (1078 Views)

If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do / If U Were In My Shoe What Would Be Ur Decision Towards This? / What Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by lekanfahd(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2010
Dis was the question my guy ask me wen he was in my place, His wedding date was just some months time. After five years of being unemployed, just got a self-employed runs he was into and his wife-to-be his ready to manage with him.So, one of those ladies he was sampling then but could not marry for some reason known to him came to him now that she just won an America visa lottery and she filled my guys name as a beneficiary(in fact her hubby).Dis was done without my guys content and before the breakup, My guy need advice since he his not employed here and sees this as an opportunity to beta his life, What do i tell him cos am short of word, House pls help!!!
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by denzel2009: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2010
Now we need Kola Olawuyi to resolve this. Nkan mbe!
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2010
It depends on how much he love his fiancee. If he would be happy wit her or wit the visa girl. Besides why did he break up wit visa girl in the 1st place? He should make a wise decision cos it'll affect his future. . . Money is not everything.
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by clans(f): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2010
Dats d problem wit u guys u are more interested in following the shadow instead of the real thing.A lady you dumped b4 so u want to go back to ur shit?!!!!!!.MIND U THE GRASS ISNT ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by interestin: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2010
hnnnn, lips sealed
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by ITgurlie(f): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2010
angry angry angry angry

"Had I known" always comes when it's too late, sad

He broke up with her and now she has honey he wants to come and eat out of it, nah sad it doesn't work that way. Let him face his wedding plans and let the girl move on, kabish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by MikeLarry(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2010
It is a no win situation for them both, she needs him in order to get her visa because she stupidly put his name as her husband.
The guy's love for his fiancée will be put to test here.
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by Paulash(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
Your friend should be very careful here. That his ex won the visa lottery is no guaranty that they will both make it to the States, they have to go through a very rigorous interview at the embassy if they claim they are married. They should be able to prove to the Consular officers at the embassy that they are genuinely married, add this to the over N200,000 they'll both spend each for medical tests and interview fees which are non refundable. Lets say they eventually make it to the US, he should be ready to sacrifice the next 2-5yrs of life trying to find his feet in the United States. He should decide if he is willing to gamble with his lean resources and do minimum wage jobs in the US for the next 3yrs.
Make im consider these facts. Finally sha the choice is his
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by spicyhoney(f): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2010
I think he should follow his heart based on love, right now, he should put off all material things off his mind to enable him make a proper decision cos winning a visa lottery is not a guarantee to wealth.
Let him search within himself and follow who he really loves. Meanwhile, why would the visa girl put his name as her husband in the first place? I bet she wld ve to pay for telling lies. Your friend shouldnt use the visa thing to cloud his judgement.
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by EFCC1(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2010
spicyhoney:

I think he should follow his heart based on love, right now, he should put off all material things off his mind to enable him make a proper decision cos winning a visa lottery is not a guarantee to wealth.
Let him search within himself and follow who he really loves. Meanwhile, why would the visa girl put his name as her husband in the first place? I bet she wld ve to pay for telling lies. Your friend shouldnt use the visa thing to cloud his judgement.

True talk,
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by marryjay(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,omooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by AKINALABA: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
He should allow the lady know his stand, since the lady put her name there, withouth this man the visa will not be given to the lady, he should tell the lady that they not going to marry,for visa not to be wasted.
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by leadteam: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
Note that the VISA girl put his name as the husband. She might do this out of love and 2. She is the one that came to inform him. which implies that she is still very much interested in the guy and ready to roll on with him.
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by Creamish(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2010
if d guy is serious about his fiancee, he shuldnt even blink @ d VISA lady . . . how many chicks will u see ready to settle with a penniless man? he shuld use his head ooo . . make e no reach there begin regret . . undecided
Re: If U Are In My Shoe:what Will U Do? by omega25red(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2010
lekanfahd:

Dis was the question my guy ask me wen he was in my place, His wedding date was just some months time. After five years of being unemployed, just got a self-employed runs he was into and his wife-to-be his ready to manage with him.So, one of those ladies he was sampling then but could not marry for some reason known to him came to him now that she just won an America visa lottery and she filled my guys name as a beneficiary(in fact her hubby).Dis was done without my guys content and before the breakup, My guy need advice since he his not employed here and sees this as an opportunity to beta his life, What do i tell him cos am short of word, House pls help!!!
i guess my question is: has the old girl friend given him conditions as to how he can get his hand on the visa? like you have to get back with me before i will give it to you or is she just letting him know. Also did he tell the old girl about his soon to be wife and has he told his soon to be wife about the situation

He can't just dump his wife to be because he has a chance to go to america. let me tell you not everyone who comes out here can make it just like anywhere else in this world. If God gave him a gift of a woman who is willing to be with him for better or for worse he better not mess that up. If he has a good business in Nigeria, why leave it all just to get to the u.s to start all over again?

(1) (Reply)

U Are A Liar? ? ? / My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter / Calling You By His Or Her Ex- Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.