Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup (9719 Views)

Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by ayusco: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Seriously I laugh in Guru Maharaji grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mikel single handedly took Nigeria to which world cup. All these Mikel cock suckers need to give it a rest.

Now that Mikel is out, I believe Nigeria would perform better at the Mundial.

The last Olympics we dropped Mikel and got to the finals.

guy no mind them maybe na their play station him qualify us single handedly for world cup
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by chidichris(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
Chidi and Purestboy abi na Obi, na God go punish una two for displaying your numb skull head at this forum.

U spoilt may inquisitive reading, Goats.

@drbiola,
do u have a striker, goalkeeper, defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder or a defender in ur lineage?
the best ur generation can produce are high way robbers.
u are infested with bad blood that runs from generation to generation in ur lineage. what business has football with robbery?

@the topic,
wether mikel plays in the world cup or not, he is made and made forever. no matter how a cow sick reach, it can never come down to the size of a goat.
God has placed mikel somewhere very far from his enemies so because God is with him, non of u can be against him.
the boy in question no send anybody. he is a big boy to the teeth.
take a trip to world class media houses and see how the address this mikel issue.
i was read the news lines on al jezeera this morning and it reads; nigerian super star, john obi mikel out of world cup.
visit bbc.com, mikel is there so of what use is the opinion of hunger riden anti mikel bigots?
by the way, is it worth dying or risking one's life for nigeria?
the more these useless and senseless imbeciles talk, the more medals, trophies and funds the boy accumulates for himself.
what a wonderful way to say shut up to uninformed nigerians at the end of the season - two trophies and the guy is adding his name in the soccer history of nigeria.
in cash, i was trying to calculate, £80k per week multiply by 52 plus match bonuses and allowances. wow! this boy must be stinkingly rich.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by uyakachi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
am begining to lose faith in this wc ,what is happening to our best players
onyekachi apam ,victor anichebe,ikechukwu uche and now is mikel
what is happening oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by bowei(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
Mr chidichris no man is made for life no matter the amount you have in ya account now, ask Amokachi , Essien Etim and others
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by Kol: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
don't blame chidichris too much. he is being the IBO man that he is,  life is all about money for them,  correct me if I am wrong.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by dipo2much(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
Mikel has gotta b the most overrated nigerian player ever. Too much noise about him. Aba!! Pshewww
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
Now I can support the eagles

I even heard we beat Korea without Mikel.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by dipo2much(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
Honestly,I can now watch an eagles match. There wont be any unnecessary hype and warshiping one boy.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by naso2(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2010
Most of you underestimating Mikel's influence in the team need to think again. Thank God Haruna has stepped up, but a MIKEL-HARUNA midfiled pair would have been the perfect engine for the eagles to excel. Etuhu plays like a blind man most times.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by tkb417(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2010
And was Amodu not vituperated because some players he selected were injured? And when he selected Yobo that was recovering was he not slaughtered by some on NL? But when Lagerback does similar . . . . . . . .[stifled silence]. As I predicted when it is a whiteman. He must know what he is doing. Then we rationalise it.

Amodu was lambasted by people because of how the eagles performed/played ( [b]N[/b]o [b]F[/b]ocus [b]F[/b]ootball NFF)

who gives a flying fck if he fieled rats or paralympians; what the fans wanted to see, they didnt see

He was useless as coach

siddon look how Eagles will play under Lagerback, im sure it will be a lot different from Amodu's eagles
we wanted a coach who could read games and give sound technical inputs to swing games in our favour- we have Lagerback and its gonna pay off at the end

This amodus never ending dirge should stop
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by chidichris(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2010
Mr chidichris no man is made for life no matter the amount you have in ya account now, ask Amokachi , Essien Etim and others

@bowei,
so u know nothing about soccer and wealth? are u comparing the above two with mikel wealthwise?
how much was amokachi earning and which clubs did he play and for how long?
amokachi was a great footballer no doubt but he did not play in a big club and soccer has no such big financial benefits in his own days. as for etim, pls discuss him in ganja forums and not here.
do u have a calculator, try 80k per week by 52 multiply by at least 7yrs. that is some gud money brother and we are talking about basic salary here. bonuses, endoresement etc not yet included.
am sorry, mikel is made forever and ever. if i may ask, can sickness make a cow to come down to the size of a goat? are u better than the amokachi and etim u mentioned above?

don't blame chidichris too much. he is being the IBO man that he is, life is all about money for them, correct me if I am wrong.

@kol,
u are right. as an american that u are, what is it all about. mikel is playing in a very great club(chelsea) u are not satisfied. he has just won 2 trophies including the community shield and bronze at nations cup and to u is not about trophies abi?
will someone kill himself for u to know that he is good?
if u say is not about money, mikel is doing well in his profession been a regular with one of the biggest clubs in the world. what else do u want from the blessed child?
now that he has decided to quite sa, why not go and take his place?
hate mikel or like him, he is made and he is not made in nigeria rather he is made in england.
millions of ppl spend their hard earned currencies to watch this guy do what he knows how to do best while good for nothing imbeciles keep their ass here making noise.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by PurestBoy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2010
chidichris:

@bowei,
so u know nothing about soccer and wealth? are u comparing the above two with mikel wealthwise?
amokachi was a great footballer no doubt but he did not play in a big club and soccer has no such big financial benefits in his own days. as for etim, pls discuss him in ganja forums and not here.
do u have a calculator, try 80k per week by 52 multiply by at least 7yrs. that is some gud money brother and we are talking about basic salary here. bonuses, endoresement etc not yet included.
am sorry, mikel is made forever and ever. if i may ask, can sickness make a cow to come down to the size of a goat? are u better than the amokachi and etim u mentioned above?

@kol,
u are right. as an american that u are, what is it all about. mikel is playing in a very great club(chelsea) u are not satisfied. he has just won 2 trophies including the community shield and bronze at nations cup and to u is not about trophies abi?
if u say is not about money, mikel is doing well in his profession been a regular with one of the biggest clubs in the world. what else do u want from the blessed child?
hate mikel or like him, he is made and he is not made in nigeria rather he is made in england.
millions of ppl spend their hard earned currencies to watch this guy do what he knows how to do best while good for nothing imbeciles keep their backside here making noise.

Idi egu, Mr ekureku
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by dipo2much(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2010
chidichris:

@bowei,

@kol,
millions of ppl spend their hard earned currencies to watch this guy do what he knows how to do best while good for nothing imbeciles keep their backside here making noise.

Why is mikel's wealth turning you on like this?
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by PurestBoy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
dipo2much:

Why is mikel's wealth turning you on like this?

I pray God help him too so that he can stop calculating 80K/WK X 52 FOR 7YRS.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by medjai(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
"We have dropped Mikel from the World Cup squad after he told the team he did not want to put his career at risk as his knee injury has yet to fully heal after a recent surgery," team official Emmanuel Attah revealed on Saturday morning.

Mikel is likely to be replaced by one of the seven players dropped from coach Lars Lagerback's squad at their training camp in England last Monday.

what I can infer from this statement is that Mikel pulled out without a fight. When you put on the green and white jersey of Nigeria, its national interest first before personal interest. Nobody knows for sure if the injury will be aggravated. He pulled out because he doesnt want to aggravate his knee injury not because he sees himself becoming a weak link in the team. Too bad. Where is commitment these days in the Super Eagles?
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by chidichris(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
what I can infer from this statement is that Mikel pulled out without a fight. When you put on the green and white jersey of Nigeria, its national interest first before personal interest. Nobody knows for sure if the injury will be aggravated. He pulled out because he doesnt want to aggravate his knee injury not because he sees himself becoming a weak link in the team. Too bad. Where is commitment these days in the Super Eagles?

@medjai,
u are right. we have democracy hence u are free to say your opinion likewise mikel. he too has right to his opinion. he said, he does not see himself fit. the team and their doctor have no problems with that but u do. these same ppl are calling for mikel's exclussion from the team, now that he has personally withraw, i think we shld be here jubilating.
nigeria and nigerians cannot be pleased. the only suitable person for nigeria is obasanjo. obasanjo believed that we are senseless hence he will always impose himself and ideas on us.
in your your opinion, will u advise even your enemy to put his carrier at risk because of nigeria talkless of your relative?
where is sam okwariji and his family in our history? where is joseph dosu? where is amunike? these are some of the guys who risked their lives and carriers for your type.
if i was a good player, i would prefer to play for togo to nigeria.
why is it that all this forum is full of mikel's topic? the moderators were locking down multiple thread topics before now but who knows.
if u take time to check how many topics are on mikel's name on nairaland, compare it with that of our president, u will believe that mikel is the most popular nigerian as indicated on nairaland.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by medjai(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
@ chidichris
u're probably right. Nigeria has become a land not worth dying for. But look at Drogba, he is refusing to give up. His injury just got patched up and he still wants to play despite the doctors not giving him the nod.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by chidichris(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
@ chidichris
u're probably right. Nigeria has become a land not worth dying for. But look at Drogba, he is refusing to give up. His injury just got patched up and he still wants to play despite the doctors not giving him the nod.

@medjai,
that is drogba and he is from cote dívoire. he is worshiped like one big god there is his country make inquiries.
while drogba plays, his country enjoys electricity, good roads, security, and everyother basic armenities despite the little resources without the fears of his parents been kidnapped.
can u imagine that slowpoke (12large) starting a topic against kanu after all what kanu has done for nigeria and nigerian football?
in everything u do, motivation is very very crucial not necessarily in terms of cash. apart from mikel obi, what else is functioning well in nigeria?
there is nothing good abt anyone making such sacrifices especially to those who do not know his worth.
have u ever look arround nairaland and see what nigerians think of mikel? with the rate of wickedness and envy that is on parade here, i will not advise anyone arround me to even wear the nigerian jersey.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by naso2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
medjai:

And where did you get this info from? who told you the doctors are not giving him the nod to play? The doctors say the operation was successful and he is expected back in ten days(8 now), and should even be fit for the opening group match.

Can you compare this with Mikel's case? A fractured arm(elbow) like drogba's can never be aggravated to threaten ones football career. You can never compare that to a knee or ankle injury, where once one plays without proper healing, the effect could be disastrous. Ask Van basten, even our own amokachi suffered same too.

People should give mikel credit for opening up and giving another player an opportunity to excel. Had mikel not spoken up, Lagerback would never have dropped him, he probably would have been buying time until the end of the road for nigeria. Then we all would still have blamed him. una no dey tire to always criticise mikel?
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by medjai(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
@ naso
i dont know from whence you got your info. Drogba has been operated upon successfully but he's still a major doubt for the world cup. Besides, do you think Drogba will be 100% okay when the tournament begins? He might as well have opted out like Mikel did since the whole world knows he's injured but he wont cos of the passion and commitment. Do you think Essien or Ballack will rule themselves out if they were in Mikel's shoe?
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by MAITEMA(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
For the benefit of those arguing with chidichris, please desist from doing so. I have been down that road and can emphatically tell you that you are wasting your time. He is an ignoramus and a retard that has conceived an omnipotent opinion about Mikel Obi. His arrogant outbursts against those whose posts are suggestive to be anti-Mikel makes one wonder.

He’s not only belittled himself but has made alot of people in this forum categorize Ibo's because of his despicable attitude. Unfortunately majority of Ibo's are learned and well mannered but as usual there are always a few nuisance values like chidichris who resides in Dubai feeding on camel dung and semen.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by bouymoyo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2010
though not 2 happy about dat, bt even d replacement Ideye is no better mikel shuld hav been replace by Ajilore
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by snakova(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2010
bouymoyo:

though not 2 happy about dat, bt even d replacement Ideye is no better mikel shuld hav been replace by Ajilore
Ajilore is not among the provisional 30 man list. Anyways, he is also just another bloody DM of which we have 3 already in the team. Its really scary now going up against Argentina.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2010
tkb417:

Amodu was lambasted by people because of how the eagles performed/played ( [b]N[/b]o [b]F[/b]ocus [b]F[/b]ootball NFF)

who gives a flying fck if he fieled rats or paralympians; what the fans wanted to see, they didnt see

He was useless as coach

siddon look how Eagles will play under Lagerback, im sure it will be a lot different from Amodu's eagles
we wanted a coach who could read games and give sound technical inputs to swing games in our favour- we have Lagerback and its gonna pay off at the end

This amodus never ending dirge should stop

And how have the Eagles played in their last 3 games?

Against Saudi and N. Korea?

What tactical changes was seen agaist Colombia that showed some truimph card?

I will give to you that your argument has always been about pattern of play, but majority have used some lame excuse that I have called moronic and Lagerback's decisions have been proving me right.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2010
Sagamite

if Lagerback does well, be prepared to dance naked at Trafalgar Square
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by Sagamite(m): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Sagamite

if Lagerback does well, be prepared to dance unclothed at Trafalgar Square

If Lagerback does well, I will!!!

I am not against Lagerback, he has my support 100%.

I am against:

"Amodu is daft for selecting Yobo for ANC when he is recovering from injury" (Mikel is in WC list despite injuries)

"He is only taking Yak because they are from the same area" (Yak remains in the team under the oyinbo)

"Why are they drawing against Tunisia and Mozambique, teams which these SE is suppose to trash 10-0 under a good coach" (They will draw more teams as I said earlier: There is no more small teams in football)

"He has taken money from Olofinjana or he is awed by the players riches" (Maybe Olofinjana cannot afford to bribe Lagerback but Kanu and Utaka were?)

"he is useless for not infusing no home-based players in SE, a good coach will find some to replace the old legs" (Amodu said they were not good enough. He was right as they could not qualify for CHAN and Lagerback too has seen them as useless)

"He only invites big names as he is hopeless" (Lagerback invited all the big names too, so they are still the best?)

"He should be sacked if he does not win ANC or get to semi-finals of WC with these players" (The retards did not get it when I say our players are mediocre. Semis in ANC was the best target, anything over is a bonus. At WC, they would have done well to reach 2nd round)

"he has not won anything in Europe" (Silly. So his win in Africa is meaningless)

"the players' talent that lead to our wins, and when we lose it is the coach" (Moronic arguments when someone wins 75% of matches)

"Why is he taking a DM off and putting in a CM when we need to score a goal" (Even the "great" Guardiola has made similar/worse subs)

"Why is he playing Mikel in OM, when he is a DM" (Not minding Mikel started as OM)

"He should be sacked, he is clueless" (Part of moronic arguments)

"All his numerous wins are by luck" (Part of moronic arguments)

"we concede 'amateur' goals because the players don't respect him" (I should bigger teams with world class players conceding worse goals)

You youself are aware of these lame, ediotic, lame accusations that has no merit, and when white coaches does the same, it is rationalise or people keep quiet.

And then we wonder why other races look down on us when we look down on our own when he has not failed on his objectives.

Show me an individual/group that has no respect for itself but is highly respected, and I will show you pigs flying over the moon.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2010
U are fond of generalizing when u ought to remember that ludicrious comments come anytime these threads get to the homepage, more mumuish excuses had been made to support Amodu!
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by chidichris(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2010

If Lagerback does well, I will!!!

I am not against Lagerback, he has my support 100%.

I am against:

"Amodu is daft for selecting Yobo for ANC when he is recovering from injury" (Mikel is in WC list despite injuries)

"He is only taking Yak because they are from the same area" (Yak remains in the team under the oyinbo)

"Why are they drawing against Tunisia and Mozambique, teams which these SE is suppose to trash 10-0 under a good coach" (They will draw more teams as I said earlier: There is no more small teams in football)

"He has taken money from Olofinjana or he is awed by the players riches" (Maybe Olofinjana cannot afford to bribe Lagerback but Kanu and Utaka were?)

"he is useless for not infusing no home-based players in SE, a good coach will find some to replace the old legs" (Amodu said they were not good enough. He was right as they could not qualify for CHAN and Lagerback too has seen them as useless)

"He only invites big names as he is hopeless" (Lagerback invited all the big names too, so they are still the best?)

"He should be sacked if he does not win ANC or get to semi-finals of WC with these players" (The retards did not get it when I say our players are mediocre. Semis in ANC was the best target, anything over is a bonus. At WC, they would have done well to reach 2nd round)

"he has not won anything in Europe" (Silly. So his win in Africa is meaningless)

"the players' talent that lead to our wins, and when we lose it is the coach" (Moronic arguments when someone wins 75% of matches)

"Why is he taking a DM off and putting in a CM when we need to score a goal" (Even the "great" Guardiola has made similar/worse subs)

"Why is he playing Mikel in OM, when he is a DM" (Not minding Mikel started as OM)

"He should be sacked, he is clueless" (Part of moronic arguments)

"All his numerous wins are by luck" (Part of moronic arguments)

"we concede 'amateur' goals because the players don't respect him" (I should bigger teams with world class players conceding worse goals)

You youself are aware of these lame, ediotic, lame accusations that has no merit, and when white coaches does the same, it is rationalise or people keep quiet.

And then we wonder why other races look down on us when we look down on our own when he has not failed on his objectives.

Show me an individual/group that has no respect for itself but is highly respected, and I will show you pigs flying over the moon.

@sagamite,
this thread is about the most popular person on nairaland(mikel) and not amodu.
i will suggest u come down with points promoting or demoting the man - mikel.
if u think amodu was the best thing that happened to nigerian football, u must be on your way to a surgeon as your brains need some operations.
amodu himself knows that he is not a coach and that is why even when coaches run towards the picth to pass instructions to their players, he will be hiding behind bars. the man does not stand up even when his team is loosing.
if your amodu is a coach as u claimed, why won't him get another job elsewhere since he was sacked? do u know that amodu is waiting till the end of the world cup when this whiteman will leave? if u are still saying that amodu is a coach, it means he was trained to be the eagles coach' only?
he is part of the reason why south african embassy is refusing visas to nigerians because such a man is going to south africa on sympathy can u imagine that?
no tell me, what is his role in south africa? again, differentiate amodu as a coach from that other yoruba chief - onigbinde?
do not push me to say things here because the much crticised mikel does not depend on nigeria and their money while these other yorubas thieves turned coaches cannot feed well without NFF funds yet imbeciles arround here see pleasure in praising them.

For the benefit of those arguing with chidichris, please desist from doing so. I have been down that road and can emphatically tell you that you are wasting your time. He is an ignoramus and a retard that has conceived an omnipotent opinion about Mikel Obi. His arrogant outbursts against those whose posts are suggestive to be anti-Mikel makes one wonder.

He’s not only belittled himself but has made alot of people in this forum categorize Ibo's because of his despicable attitude. Unfortunately majority of Ibo's are learned and well mannered but as usual there are always a few nuisance values like chidichris who resides in Dubai feeding on camel dung and semen.

@maitema,
research has proved that nigeria has no qualified coach as long as soccer in concerned hence the need for foriegn coaches whenever we are in need of quality games. if that research is to be worked with, i don't see a nigerian condeming a player world class coaches like mourinho - world best, ferguson - excellent, scolari - world cup winning coach, grant - very good, hiddink - extra quality and ancelloti - wonderful jointly said, mikel - u are good.
if all the above mentioned coaches give credit to a player, who in nigeria is qualified to say otherwise. not u, not your mother, not your father(if u have any) can say so.
in the year 2010, mikel won the community shield, fa cup, epl, bronze in angola and played very well in champions league- i then ask u, will this boy win your mother for u to say he is good?
in  your generation even the unborn, do u have any plans and believe that such greatness will show up in your lineage?
i can't waste my time with u because most of u here are born of cow rearing parents and the possibility that u operate with cow brian is there so why even arguing with u.

i dont know from whence you got your info. Drogba has been operated upon successfully but he's still a major doubt for the world cup. Besides, do you think Drogba will be 100% okay when the tournament begins? He might as well have opted out like Mikel did since the whole world knows he's injured but he wont cos of the passion and commitment. Do you think Essien or Ballack will rule themselves out if they were in Mikel's shoe?

@medjai,
essien has not played for ghana and chelsea since january, why is it that nobody is calling for his head? mikel made himself available in south africa for the games only to find out that he cannot do it, very simple. many were praying that mikel will be dropped now mikel has been dropped why are we crying again or has the boy turned out to be a good player?
our leaders have destroyed us. hunger has destroyed our ways of reasoning no wonder ibb said the youth cannot rule nigeria. look at the kind of youths we have on nairaland, can they bring about the change we need? the answer is no hence the need for third terms and fourth for the old fools who are far more better than these young imbeciles.
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2010
Oh God . . .

How much worse can it get ?
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2010
@Saga
you will never catch me curse a coach on selections cos the coach shd know better than internet analysts like us

i base my comments on what i see on TV. If lagerback turns to be another Berti vogts, then i can safely conclude the problem probably isnt an amodu, lagerback, chukwu or bert vogts issue but probably our players are just useless

my final conclusion will be made as soon as we exit the world cup

if we play good soccer but lose out just like the 94 eagles, then amodu will forever remain in my black book and if lagerback gives what we saw in the nations cup, then we shd ban football at Super Eagles level for like a decade cos it will be obvious our players are not good enuff
Re: John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup by Confusion: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2010
the guy should even go jo
all he does is to pass the ball sideways or to the back
na so we want to score
please leave sentiment out of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bet9ja Correct Score Betting Tips And Strategies For Winning Daily / 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread / U20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Central African Republic (CAR) 7 - 0 In Douala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.