Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? (2289 Views)

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? / Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? / How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by mizzytan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys. My friend really need your advice. He is looking for a business to invest in with 3.5m that will yield profit within a year. cc lalasticlacla
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Waste paper recycling, for more details visit:
http://hishcon.com/recycling-waste-papers-to-useful-products/

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by mizzytan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
He is thinking of opening a laundry service in Lagos but he is afraid it might not yield instant profit.
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by skedman(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Laundary business is not lucrative enough they are faced with the problem of power,which increase the over head cost
my candid advice
Go for distributorship deal i.e
Building materials
C way
cocacola
pepsi
bigi drink
lot more
advantage
goods are supplied to you on credit for you to sell and meet up with the target.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Fxmanager(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2018
mizzytan:
Hey guys. My friend really need your advice. He is looking for a business to invest in with 3.5m that will yield profit within a year. lalasticlacla
With an average monthly return of 10% to you, investing in our currency portfolio management service, follow the link below to learn how you can turn your #1,000,000 to #304,000,000+ in 60 months (5years) investing with us.

https://www.nairaland.com/4565912/real-account-currency-trading-journal#68569164
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by rozayx5(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2018
mizzytan:
Hey guys. My friend really need your advice. He is looking for a business to invest in with 3.5m that will yield profit within a year. cc lalasticlacla

fund an ICO marketing campaign

you can make like 500% with that
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
mizzytan:
pls whatsapp me 07039024100
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by david1234: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
He should invest in transportation..for more info..mail lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by samigben(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Guy invest in Snail Farming and you get ROI in a Year. For information enter Agricultural Section and get incontact with them.
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Feyol55(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Invest in HAPPY FAMILY and get 100% of your investment back in 3 - 4 weeks time
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by murphy02(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
mizzytan:

CHECK THIS OUT, CALL ME LETS TALK, GUARANTEE MINIMUM OF 200K MONTHLY

https://www.nairaland.com/4552253/standard-cyber-cafe-sale-urgent
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money in trading before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566
Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it.
See you at the top!
You can contact me through: eniolax@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by favourabl: 4:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by AyamDani(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
mizzytan:
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=mizzytan post=68718541]Hey guys. My friend really need your advice. He is looking for a business to invest in with 3.5m that will yield profit within a year. cc lalasticlacla[/quote
Dash me nah
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by fecundility(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2018
invest in agric n smile t bank always
analysis on how t spend d money
5 hectares of land to b purchased
2 rooms on the farm for accommodation
garri processing unit
goat production
plantain intercrop pepper on two n the half hectares
two hectares of moringa
source of water
a means of transportation
note the land would b on your name n after this establishment u are going t smile to bank
for more elaboration contact mi
WhatsApp 08120541149
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by favourabl: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
You can invest in agricultural logistics funding I.e there are buyers of products and sellers but buyer needs logistics to convey the goods after which full payment is made some days after and profit on investment of say 200k for 30 tons worth of agricultural products can give give upwards of 1.5m at a go.
You can also involve in drop shipping via aliexpress and the likes.

DM me on this number if you need more details 08067344821
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Agrozenith: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2020
AyamDani:
contact me via my signature
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
fecundility:
invest in agric n smile t bank always
analysis on how t spend d money
5 hectares of land to b purchased
2 rooms on the farm for accommodation
garri processing unit
goat production
plantain intercrop pepper on two n the half hectares
two hectares of moringa
source of water
a means of transportation
note the land would b on your name n after this establishment u are going t smile to bank
for more elaboration contact mi
WhatsApp 08120541149

All this with just N3.5 million?! undecided
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by foworaboy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? by stEmmy96(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
mizzytan:
use it to buy a mack truck head (trailer) and lease it to me while I pay you at least 500k monthly for the lease, maintenance is on me.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Very Close To University of Ibadan is for sale at (#3m) only / Nigeria's Contributory Pension Fund Assets Hits N1.7 Trillion, Says Official / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.