Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO (47392 Views)

Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by kenex4ever(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
victorian:

Its not my showing off but its simply lame.
If he no buy car for his wife , whoelse e wan buy car for?

Me?

Smhhh.

They should go and seat down jare . they are not the first , neither will they be the last to spend on exotics cars for wives .
landcruiser she came down from did they invite press ?

He is just showing his fans how he appreciates the mother of his children, so stay ur lane as a non fan
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by anthony533(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
I am not trying to hate on this one but this woman is old just that bleaching cream has made look some how young.

But in the next 5yrs you would notice the huge difference.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Olulinks(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
victorian:
Well peter try but no need calling TV stations for it .

My next flat neighbor bought Mercedes S Class , 2016 model as a birthday gift for his wife . She even kissed him in full glare of everyone . But she didn't announce on microphone why he bought it , neither did He invite journalists or TV stations o!
We all celebrated it quietly in the compound , as everyone shook his hands with smiles .

Moral of my story: No need showing off.

Other wise husbands are also doing same to their wives .
Your neighbour need not call TV people over 2016 whip bro. Let him buy 2018 whip first we go see wetin e go do that time.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
newsynews:

Is it ya showing off?

grin
Village people are not smiling. They have gone digital now grin angry grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by moshino(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
victorian:

My next flat neighbor bought Mercedes S Class , 2016 model as a birthday gift for his wife . She even kissed him in full glare of everyone . But she didn't announce on microphone why he bought it , neither did He invite journalists or TV stations o!
We all celebrated it quietly in the compound , as everyone shook his hands with smiles .

Your "flat neighbor" bought a 2016 Mercedes S Class for his wife, all while he lives in a flat with his wife?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by KingBaba1(m): 1:28am On Jun 23, 2018
victorian:

Its not my showing off but its simply lame.
If he no buy car for his wife , whoelse e wan buy car for?

Me?

Smhhh.

They should go and seat down jare . they are not the first , neither will they be the last to spend on exotics cars for wives .
Bro i understand u, but its really because he is a celebrity and also because there is a beef on ground with his siblings on the choice of his wife. He must have been buying her so many things without no announcement, bur because this is a suprise and he asked follower on instagram to help him tell his wife to come home for a suprise . That enough will invite the online TV people without calling them himself...Truly we all buy our loved ones gifts either big or small without announcing it, but he has also chosen to announce his and he needs none of our approval to do that.. May God Bless us too to be able to do this and more if this for our loved ones. Especially the parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 23, 2018
victorian:

When will wise women start doing same for their husbands?

SmH

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Witnes: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2018
I just have a handful of love 4 this guy Mr P. He gives me joy each time I C him exciting to gently move on with his life, its not optimally easy but u are on the track. More to celebrate Mr P. Kudos!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by sweetTai(m): 4:46am On Jun 23, 2018
That was nice of Peter, I pray each year is better than the last for their marriage. It’s important to marry the one you truly love.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 23, 2018
anthony533:
I am not trying to hate on this one but this woman is old just that bleaching cream has made look some how young.

Mumu bleaching cream nor they make person young. Go school una say no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Tundeobama(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
anthony533:

werey you dont even know Lola is half cast you expect her to be black Google her whole family pics.
i understand reason for your hatred in your village nobody fine pass her.ode jati jati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by kunlesehan(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Nice ride tear leather thingz grin God go do am for me too
Amen!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by iswallker(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Peter disregarded tribe, age and other things which would have prevented him from getting his missing rib.

I wish them well.

Money is the only missing thing we sought for...

As if that woman will follow without his money
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by eyinjuege: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2018
The love Peter has for his wife is palpable.
This is not the first brand new range he's buying for her.
It's not even about the money or gifts now. The love is still shacking them.
Beautiful couple.
Atimes, when we struggle and fight for what we have, we never ever take it for granted.
They both have faced a lot of battles for their love and marriage.
Peter has given a lot of advice. Words on marble.
Whether his wife is older, now fat, or bleaching as some people have insinuated despite she being biracial, he is HAPPY with her.
The woman should please give advice on how she has been able to keep this man's love going strong ( don't even mention juju). There is definitely something special about her that, that Peter has found good for his soul
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by AgentGoat: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Is true the woman age pass Peter?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by gr8tsuccess: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Lovely
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2018
zicoraads:

Are you a gyal? Can we experiment on it? grin

It's theory first before practical.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by mavinc4u(f): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Nice, she said is her hand work but which hand work? Just curious.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by OrluFemmeKing(f): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
[left][/left][quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68733786]Please I want to ask, is it a must to close the eyes when kissing? Can't one just open the eyes when kissing?

Is that sister Kate I'm seeing?[/quote

No its brother Kaitlyn[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin cheesy [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2018
victorian:

i guess your neighbour isn't in the entertainment industry. They do some of these things mainly for brand awareness
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Sall(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Lola putting on so much weight.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2018
the first pic, its like she wants to cum because of excitement.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2018
OrluFemmeKing:
[left][/left]

Smile
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by khvnggift(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2018
all dis Naija celebrites self ehn. Them dae spoil show fr Us la. May na Porsche, June na Range. July go con b wetin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by victorian(f): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Elder001:

When will wise women start doing same for their husbands?

SmH

Keep waiting you hear?

Husbands are making their wives happy by spoiling them with cars and all. You are there expecting a woman to buy u a car .Keep waiting o!

You go wait taya !

No go see your mates doing the needful, u are there wailing .
Eyan wailers !
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Patrinus: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
I've never been a fan of show off but this got me completely wowed and when his father in law came in and he prostrated...... Peter may your days be long. May God uphold you and yours and fill your family with eternal blessings!

Any comment contrary to the above is pure hating!

PLS KILL YOURSELVES! angry angry angry grin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Mzsolmi(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Peter disregarded tribe, age and other things which would have prevented him from getting his missing rib.

I wish them well.
he only disregarded age n the facts that she doesn't have a banging body like the women celebrities get married to Buh tribe? who gives a Bleep about that? buh to b frank she issa very fine girl.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2018
victorian:

Keep waiting you hear?

Husbands are making their wives happy by spoiling them with cars and all. You are there expecting a woman to buy u a car .Keep waiting o!

You go wait taya !

No go see your mates doing the needful, u are there wailing .
Eyan wailers !
I should keep waiting?

If a woman is working and also has her own money why can't she surprise her husband with notable gifts e. I cars, costly perfumes and a house?

Husbands are making their wives happy? and who doesn't want to be happy?

I don't like impressing someone without getting impressed in return.

So that's just those men.. Y'all Nigerian women have fvcked up mentality.
Y'all can't purchase gifts for your men but you guys expect your men to shower you guys with gifts.

Dreamland perhaps.. As a long as my wife hasn't bought something that costly for me nothing will mandate me to do such.

What a man can do a woman can do better, isn't it so?

A woman that has all opportunities like me.. I share chores with her even though I paid bride price.. still cook for her 3days in a week can't surprise me but you want me to surprise her.

The mentality of many Nigerian women is nothing to write home about. ..Very ridiculous.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by McBrooklyn(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2018
victorian:

Word!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by dannybee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
But this woman no fine for my eyes o
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by victorian(f): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Elder001:

I should keep waiting?

If a woman is working and also has her own money why can't she surprise her husband with notable gifts e. I cars, costly perfumes and a house?

Husbands are making their wives happy? and who doesn't want to be happy?

I don't like impressing someone without getting impressed in return.

So that's just those men.. Y'all Nigerian women have fvcked up mentality.
Y'all can't purchase gifts for your men but you guys expect your men to shower you guys with gifts.

Dreamland perhaps.. As a long as my wife hasn't bought something that costly for me nothing will mandate me to do such.

What a man can do a woman can do better, isn't it so?

A woman that has all opportunities like me.. I share chores with her even though I paid bride price.. still cook for her 3days in a week can't surprise me but you want me to surprise her.

The mentality of many Nigerian women is nothing to write home about. ..Very ridiculous.

Well thank God u are not the only kind of nigerian man on earth.

You and your cohorts are entitilted to your mentalities

There are other nigerian men who are doing better and whose mentalities are far away different from yours .

So keep it up

What's my own. Na you sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating / Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.