Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO (47395 Views)

Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by WotzupNG: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
anthony533:
I am not trying to hate on this one but this woman is old just that bleaching cream has made look some how young.

But in the next 5yrs you would notice the huge difference.

She is not bleaching.

She is an half-caste, her mother is white. Her children are also looking like half-caste.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

Well thank God u are not the only kind of nigerian man on earth.

You and your cohorts are entitilted to your mentalities

There are other nigerian men who are doing better and whose mentalities are far away different from yours .

So keep it up

What's my own. Na you sabi.

You must be a very stingy young lady.

Very ridiculous. I hope your future husband known you carefully before getting married to you.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by victorian(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Elder001:

You must be a very stingy young lady.

Very ridiculous. I hope your future husband known you carefully before getting married to you.

Future ke?
My man knows me already and he's so happy and grateful to God for having me in his life .

Oya kill ya self ! cool
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

Future ke?
My man knows me already and he's so happy and grateful to God for having me in his life .

Oya kill ya self ! cool

Victoria you and lies eh.. The young man knows you're a leech grin that's why he's scared to propose to you.. You'll be the one to propose when you get to 34 soon grin

I and the other elders can't wait any longer to bless your marriage.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Peter's expression is priceless. Same with the interview.

God bless their home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.