Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Pastor Snatched My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Snatched My Wife (629 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / How Seun Snatched My Girlfriend!!! / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Snatched My Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
AN engineer, Mr. Matthew Akinkunmi Oluokun has told an Ikeja High Court, presided over by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole that his wife of nine years, Mrs. Adefunke Oluokun is having extra-marital affair with their pastor.
The petitioner, Mr. Oluokun is asking the court for the dissolution of their marriage on the ground that she committed adultery and the marriage has broken down irretrievably.
He disclosed to the court during cross examination that his wife packed out of her matrimonial home in January 2008 to the Pastor’s house.
Narrating his predicament to the judge, he stated that their problem started after few years into their marriage and they could not have a child as this led to the issue of having affair with another man.
She threatened me severally that she would leave me if she was unable to have the fruit of the womb by December 2007 as if I have control over her failure to conceive for me since we got married, he said.
“I travelled out of the country three times in December, 2007 and each time I return to Nigeria, I will not meet her at home. She was always found in the company of Pastor Sanni who most times will come to our matrimonial home and stay with my wife from morning till evening and at times, they will go out together without returning home until the next day.”
Mr. Oluokun added that when he confronted his wife with her illicit affairs with Pastor Sanni, she opted to leave the home and moved out all her belongings before 5 am in the morning.
He said that to confirm his suspicion of her adulterous nature, he sent his friend Mr. Johnson Oroge to trail his wife and Pastor Sanni who were inside the car he bought for her before his friend lost track of them after some time.
Also, as part of the reason he is seeking dissolution is the fact that when he demanded for sex she turned him down and since that period she has denied him the conjugal right.
He stated further that his wife had sometime in October 2007 told him she wanted to sell the car he bought for her in other to buy a new one and he agreed. “She tricked me in signing the change of ownership documents of the vehicle to Pastor Sanni.
“I later discovered that she gave it to Pastor Sanni free of charge only for Pastor Sanni and my wife to be riding the car together as she is always found beside Pastor Sanni who drives the car and takes her to her shop with it every time they are together.”
Mr. Oluokun also informed the court that, he found out that the respondent lacks necessary marital ethics for the success of their marriage and she is not really matured for marital responsibilities in that several times, when he gives her monthly allowance of N25,000 to buy foodstuff and other necessary provisions in the house, she will not buy them, giving reason that she does not have time to go the market to purchase the items.

source
Re: My Pastor Snatched My Wife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
Poor man! sad
Re: My Pastor Snatched My Wife by Moralistli(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2010
I advise you tell your girl to wear hers if you can't manage yours!
Re: My Pastor Snatched My Wife by 190: 5:21am On Jun 21, 2010
they all shud b ashamed of emselves

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Woman Paying For love Now / Tell Me What's Wrong: / How is your marriage like or how will your marrige be like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.