Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tell Me What's Wrong: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me What's Wrong: (628 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / What Wrong With My Gf Pic? / What's Wrong With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What's Wrong: by eNKe1: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ok am puttin up this post
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by double08(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
I will suggest you go to a seminary
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
That's not a problem, infact mine is worse.
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by kilakhan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
guy, i will help you, just send me all the fine babes numbers, i will call them for you, ok?
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by Vic2k3(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Kilkhan.smart dumb ass.ROTFLMAO
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by onstelly(f): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
double08:

Why? Cos i think that he is only afraid to take a bold step.
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by onstelly(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
double08:

Why? Cos i think that he is only afraid to take a bold step.
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by 5stars(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hmm dats funny maybe u re just not into girls.and have gay tendencies or maybe becus u re a virgin u feel is da girls dat shd be doing da initiation and chasing and the one to be conquered and not the conquerer. Or u re just plain lazy to mingle wit girls. Lots of scenarios but i think u re da only one who knows da real reason y
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by iice(f): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Your thoughts are scattered.
Why exactly do you lose interest? Is it after getting to know the person and you don't find them appealing/attractive? Is it the mandatory calls and sms which should be done by you? Are you very busy that you can make time to go visit or is it that you just don't want to visit?
What do you mean you get jerky?
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by Spyker: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
Nothing is wrong bro, all you need is patient on your part and a girl who will understand u. Please learn to chat them up at least with text message. U can even browse romantic sms in the web and use some of them. SMS is the best way. If you are bold to ask for their numbers, don't be shy to express your feeling via text message. (Thanks to OBJ)
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by tpiah: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
you havent met the right one, that's all.
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by Omolola1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
there's nothng wrong with u, just step up your game ~
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by Onchedu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
U are not ready and Ur mind knows it. Either that or U just have unwritten high standards and U r being to strict with Ur requirements.

No problem being a virgin either. Take ur time. When the need arises u will be ready. wink
Re: Tell Me What's Wrong: by Onchedu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Omolola1:

there's nothng wrong with u, just step up your game ~

Not necessarily about game o. Sometimes a guy has game and the girl looks like she's "good to go" but nothing just works. She myt even be waiting to just say yes but he finds himself swaying away from hitting the nail on the head cos somewhere in his mind there is a war for and against the whole idea.

Funny enough if he doesnt back out he'd probably "get it all" from the girl if she's not smart enough to know that sometimes a guy isn't just ready.

(1) (Reply)

How is your marriage like or how will your marrige be like? / Who Would U Choose? / Any Successful Nl Love Stories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.