Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty (29674 Views)

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by rastery: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2018
I never knew this country could be so unifying until yesterday, this is how we should be seen as one Nigeria devoid of ethnic bias and prejudices,love alone does not conquer in our part of the world, football does.

2 Likes

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2018
The power of football
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by alsudaes1(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Over the bar it went
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Whothecapfits: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Indeed It was a wonderful Experience
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
grin OK we won let it be people
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by valdes00(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THIS JOY IS DIE ON TUESDAY WHEN MESSI WILL POUND HIS WRATH ON US...LETS ENJOY THE MOMENT WHL IT LAST
Just because ur joy died doesnt mean ours will die... undecided undecided
Bad belle oshi... Shame go catch you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Kingsley1000(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2018
inoki247:
world Cup don mak everyone Forget Restructure... chaii
I DEY TELL U.NO BIAFRA,NO CURSING BUHARI...POLITICAL SECTION IN NAIRALAND HAS BEEN DESERTED

1 Like

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by melody91: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Saviour22:
grin OK we won let it be people
not yet bros
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by HeWrites(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Yameater(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
eunisam:
Argentina 1-2 Nigeria

Victor Moses to score

I saw in my dream last night that Nigeria won and I saw a Nigerian player trying to help up an Argentine who was sitting on the ground. He was consoling him.

1 Like

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Obierika(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
footballflaver:
MTN gave out free one minute call to its subscribers Because 9ja won

who else noticed it ?

I did
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Oselu28(f): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2018
footballflaver:

who else noticed it ?

i did
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Emmychem(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
@op, your picture quality though...
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by HomeOfMe(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
See school children in Nigeria chanting "over the bar, Over the bar" during Iceland's penalty against Nigeria .Indeed football is a unifier. watch the video below. congratulations to Super Eagles.

Video Credit: @ThePrince_Isy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S703J39vY1s
God bless them,they'll all pass their exams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by GreenArrow1(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
That's a good school for carrying their students along with historical events in the school. Which school go gather all students in hall to watch football those days?
It's only meant for staffs. Kudos to the school.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k

My school did back then o.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by HomeOfMe(f): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
These na small witches winches oo. shocked
Blessed children..

1 Like

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Funjosh(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2018
See as them.turn am.to revival sharperly cheesy
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by chibwike(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2018
thoollz:

U say? Moses played very poorly yesterday, his crosses, shots, passes and dribbles were not complete. Except for d first goal, I didn't see what he did in that team and it happened against Croatia. Musa, Simy and Iwobi should start d game against Argentina.
una don start..

He should stick to this formation biko
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Oblang(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2018
thoollz:

U say? Moses played very poorly yesterday, his crosses, shots, passes and dribbles were not complete. Except for d first goal, I didn't see what he did in that team and it happened against Croatia. Musa, Simy and Iwobi should start d game against Argentina.

Who created the first goal for Musa?
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Damfostopper(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
using Nokia 2700 to snap pictures......yu want to blurr my eyes Abi...... is like you want to be unfortunate in life
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Comr(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Nig shld get ready to come back home against the argentine. I see nigerian loosing 2 - 3 in favour of argentina. Messi Wil score with heading and a free kick. D two goals by nigerian Wil b scored by Iheanacho and iWOBI.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by beybeeboy: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THIS JOY WILL DIE ON TUESDAY WHEN MESSI WILL POUND HIS WRATH ON US...LETS ENJOY THE MOMENT WHL IT LAST

Odeh leleyi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by educhigo: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
i never hear biafra must be free after the victory of super chicken, chai buhari be like oh god why everyday is not world cup
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Everyone talking about one thing

super eagles..hmm
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by dazzlingd(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari don't think we have forgotten you oo, Shebi world cup go soon finish

2 Likes

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Viking007(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Yameater:

I saw in my dream last night that Nigeria won and I saw a Nigerian player trying to help up an Angentine who was sitting on the ground. He was consoling him.
Did you actually dreamt about this or you are just trolling? Someone on twitter dreamt Nigerian won 2-0 also predicted a player to score twice, it came to pass. Seems dreaming is the next big thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by chibwike(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THIS JOY WILL DIE ON TUESDAY WHEN MESSI WILL POUND HIS WRATH ON US...LETS ENJOY THE MOMENT WHL IT LAST
Like he pouded against Croatia and Iceland abi..
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by mu2sa2: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
The beauty of it is that these kids will not say it was God that told them to chant over the bar, unlike naija's ubiquitous self-declared so-called prophets and greedy, selfish, money- grabbing GOs.

1 Like

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Viking007(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2018
chibwike:
una don start..

He should stick to this formation biko
It will be suicidal to play a 3 man defence against Argentina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by chibwike(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Viking007:
It will be suicidal to play a 3 man defence against Argentina.
So what do you suggest.

And who should start?
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Emash: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2018
footballflaver:

who else noticed it ?

I just used mine o
If we win Argentina e if be 5mins
Then world cup, oh lawddd my chest!
one year free call and subscription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Africa Cup Of Nations Has Been Moved To 2024 / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho / Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.