Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty (29691 Views)

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2018
eunisam:
Argentina 1-2 Nigeria

Victor Moses to score

Argentina 3-0 against Nigeria.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by footballflaver: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Emash:

I just used mine o If we win Argentina e if be 5mins Then world cup, oh lawddd my chest! one year free call and subscription.

if we win world cup let it be one month free data
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by XingXhang(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Comr:
Nig shld get ready to come back home against the argentine. I see nigerian loosing 2 - 3 in favour of argentina. Messi Wil score with heading and a free kick. D two goals by nigerian Wil b scored by Iheanacho and iWOBI.

Like for MUSA, Share for Messi.

Make we shut your mouth

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by footballflaver: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Oselu28:

i did
grin
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
the video was shot it the afternoon, the match took place at night.wonder how noone else noticed...bloggers
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by BabaIbo: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018
chibwike:
una don start..
He should stick to this formation biko
So if you are super eagle's coach you will use 3 defenders against Argentina? Knowing fully well that they will be all out to score... Hmmm, naso Mr coach
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Victorygold(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Musa united Nigeria within 90 minutes.. The joy and ecstasy that erupted from the moment musa scored the first goal was a joy to behold..

I wish the Aso rock dullard will learn...

Naija will be great again!
You fool, your obina father and the man you called dullard are mates,
Tell me what has your father done with his miserable life? when a full grown OKORO like you is still living with him at 35,
and still using the poor man's 50mb to write rubbish on Nairaland.

My candid advice, GO GET A LIFE.

Talk to my shit, cause I know you will dash to his room and take your papa China phone to reply me.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by engrelvis(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
valdes00:

Just because ur joy died doesnt mean ours will die... undecided undecided
Bad belle oshi... Shame go catch you
dnt mind dat bad Belle.nobody gave us a chance against Iceland after our first match.even those white commentators v already given it to Iceland .well let nt talk much,tuesday is around d corner.one thing I know dis win against Iceland has given our team confidence n momentum . Argentina is nt going to find it easy
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Frankkk(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
thoollz:

Did u read my post well?

U say? Moses played very poorly yesterday, his crosses, shots, passes and dribbles were not complete. Except for d first goal, I didn't see what he did in that team and it happened against Croatia. Musa, Simy and Iwobi should start d game against Argentina.
iwobi na minus there, if our coach start musa at first half against Croatian our results will more better
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by aorseer: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
The power of 200 million supporters
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Yameater(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Viking007:
Did you actually dreamt about this or you are just trolling? Someone on twitter dreamt Nigerian won 2-0 also predicted a player to score twice, it came to pass. Seems dreaming is the next big thing. grin

NO I am not just telling. I saw it . It was very clear that we won

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Temptee101(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
rastery:
I never knew this country could be so unifying until yesterday, this is how we should be seen as one Nigeria devoid of ethnic bias and prejudices,love alone does not conquer in our part of the world, football does.
It can't be possible, the injustice and prosecution be metted out to a particular group of people by a section of the country is very alarming. Just wait until Nigeria is ousted from the tournament then you will see how wicked and hateful one tribe can be towards the other. This fake unity is for the time being
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by doctokwus: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2018
lightness77:
the video was shot it the afternoon, the match took place at night.wonder how noone else noticed...bloggers
Match played in the night keh!
Mr man please go back to your codeine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by BrutusOj(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THIS JOY WILL DIE ON TUESDAY WHEN MESSI WILL POUND HIS WRATH ON US...LETS ENJOY THE MOMENT WHL IT LAST
Which Messi? The miss penalty abi toothless one who has not registered his name on the score record after two matches or another one?
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Niyinficient(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
lightness77:

Excuse me,? You say what! ? undecided undecided match that ended 5:51pm thereabout?

Na prison hole you watch ur own?
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Kaliph(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2018
The children are more patriotic than their fulani presido
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Kaliph(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Kilode?.... The guy is saying the truth na.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Yameater:

NO I am not just telling. I saw it . It was very clear that we won
that 9ja won the world cup abi? If you dreamt we won against Iceland...abeg go sleep again dream say we win the world cup eh cheesy
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Kaliph(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Niyinficient:

Excuse me,? You say what! ? undecided undecided match that ended 5:51pm thereabout?

undecided
Niyinficient:

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
lightness77:
4 pm to 5pm na night abi grin
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Galaxydon1(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
lol
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by emmanuelchuks(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Hahahahaahahhaahahaa trust naija naaa, small winchy winchy grin grin
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by blazer2018: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2018
That's the spirit...better pikins
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Adekdammy: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Same way we were shouting in my office. We all watched in the showroom plus a bottle of pepsi.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by kenx1(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by FRANKLAD1: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
some of those girls will happily end up in the masters' bed last night.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by dannyville2(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
eunisam:
Argentina 1-2 Nigeria

Victor Moses to score

Noted
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by doctimonyeka(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Victorygold:

You fool, your obina father and the man you called dullard are mates,
Tell me what has your father done with his miserable life? when a full grown OKORO like you is still living with him at 35,
and still using the poor man's 50mb to write rubbish on Nairaland.

My candid advice, GO GET A LIFE.

Talk to my shit, cause I know you will dash to his room and take your papa China phone to reply me.
may ogun kill you and your family... Did I mention your name or tag you while commenting.. Your mother is a fool for giving birth to a worthless nonentity like you.. You really lack home training.. It's you and your generation that is poor.. Ewu
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Majority of kids in the 80s used to say " Over the ball , over the ball" we tot we were right until growing up. grin
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Victorygold(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
doctimonyeka:
may ogun kill you and your family... Did I mention your name or tag you while commenting.. Your mother is a fool for giving birth to a worthless nonentity like you.. You really lack home training.. It's you and your generation that is poor.. Ewu

I know say you go talk,

You don give your papa tramadol, so that you go fit carry his phone to right this rubbish?

I repeat, STAND UP AND GO GET A LIFE!!! Ode, oponu
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Niyinficient:

doctokwus:

oluwashegunfunm:

4 pm to 5pm na night abi grin
doctokwus:

Abeg make una forgive me, Musa Highness never still clear from my eye
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Musa united Nigeria within 90 minutes.. The joy and ecstasy that erupted from the moment musa scored the first goal was a joy to behold..

I wish the Aso rock dullard will learn...

Naija will be great again!

What do you mean by again? Was Nigeria ever great?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Amora, Benik Afobe's 2-Year-Old Daughter Dies / Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.