Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty (29693 Views)

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Somebodee(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg someone should delete this video from YouTube before Island people start to suspect say nah jazz Nigeria come use against them.. grin
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by massinola(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
That's a good school for carrying their students along with historical events in the school. Which school go gather all students in hall to watch football those days?
It's only meant for staffs. Kudos to the school.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k
The school looks like Shalom Academy, Nsukka. That wear is their boarding house wears. And the hall is the JSS 3 WAEC hall. I'm guessing, but the environment looks like theirs. That's how it's done back then when we were there. We watched all Nigeria matches, including final matches in club football
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by hopekemzi: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
i noticed it
footballflaver:
MTN gave out free one minute call to its subscribers Because 9ja won

who else noticed it ?
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by bakila: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THIS JOY WILL DIE ON TUESDAY WHEN MESSI WILL POUND HIS WRATH ON US...LETS ENJOY THE MOMENT WHL IT LAST
They will be waiting with customised OVER THE BAR and SECOND YELLOW CARD chants to kill your sadism and Messi's joy on that day.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by bakila: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Somebodee:
Abeg someone should delete this video from YouTube before Island people start to suspect say nah jazz Nigeria come use against them.. grin
Them start there own jazz right in the stadium and it field woefully. There jazz was silenced by the second goal.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Oscafemi(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Archmed:
Football
is a religion!
exactly it really a religion it brings Harmony between differs race
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by RexTramadol1: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Yameater:

I saw in my dream last night that Nigeria won and I saw a Nigerian player trying to help up an Argentine who was sitting on the ground. He was consoling him.

Uncle Joseph.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by tragergeorge(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2018
thoollz:

Did u read my post well?

U say? Moses played very poorly yesterday, his crosses, shots, passes and dribbles were not complete. Except for d first goal, I didn't see what he did in that team and it happened against Croatia. Musa, Simy and Iwobi should start d game against Argentina.
na so una de do o, u wan come scatter d winning team now o,
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Somebodee(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2018
bakila:

Them start there own jazz right in the stadium and it field woefully. There jazz was silenced by the second goal.
LOL.. It didn't work for them..
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Afamed: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2018
columbus007:
school of witchcraft undecided
I beg to disagree with you, that's school of Nationalism.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by hollandis(f): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Can't believe Nigeria kids know what football is , ESP girls
In the states even if you explain the entire 90 mins they will still not understand
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by hollandis(f): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
tragergeorge:
na so una de do o, u wan come scatter d winning team now o,

This has nothing to do with winning team
If Croatia has scored one of their set pieces nko?
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by horlakunle25(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
That's a good school for carrying their students along with historical events in the school. Which school go gather all students in hall to watch football those days?
It's only meant for staffs. Kudos to the school.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k
bro in 2002 during d world cup in jp-kor, i watch nigeria sweden match in my classroom, and is nt a private school infact some watch it in d school hall.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by Folksyharry(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Musa united Nigeria within 90 minutes.. The joy and ecstasy that erupted from the moment musa scored the first goal was a joy to behold..

I wish the Aso rock dullard will learn...

Naija will be great again!

I totally agree with you. U need to see my boss and I celebrating yesterday. U won't even know he is my superior.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by doctimonyeka(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folksyharry:

I totally agree with you. U need to see my boss and I celebrating yesterday. U won't even know he is my superior.
..That's the spirit bro..
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by johnnyvid(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:
God bless them,they'll all pass their exams.
amen.
Re: Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
That's the Nigerian spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Amora, Benik Afobe's 2-Year-Old Daughter Dies / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.