Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? (9997 Views)

Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex / Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by samysmoothfresh: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
mizk do you know the answer to this.................yes or no? .
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Marshalxv:

Currently experiencing it with this small girl I liked. How active are the drugs u prescribed and how much can I get them?
stay away from such gals. D main reason is dat dey sleep with many guys without cd. D fishy smell na diff bacteria from sperm acting in d nunu

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by ImaIma1(f): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
marvelli:
Somebody let a small boy like you in between their legs? lipsrsealed and how come you found three smelling girls back to back... Maybe you're the problem.

He goes to the smelly girls factory to pick them up
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by marvelli(f): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

He goes to the smelly girls factory to pick them up
cheesy
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by blacq2009(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
International Fisherman
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
cezarman:
That mumu amalabae abi wetin she even call herself... She don marry with pikin oh! But she nor go free single guys. Instead of her to face her family, she'll Always be on romance section, jumping on their (yound and single guys) threads like a monkeysmiley
na amarabae be dat na
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by MrCork: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:
3 girls now! all package well, look very beautiful, smell good, not the everyday girls you hook up with, these girls are girls that if you see them like yo! You will drool over them.

Fsst forward, had a recent hook up yesterday and mehn her pussy stinks so bad, 3 girls now ehnn why all these naw, if you know your pussy stinks because of infection, can't you girls treat it?? ? You will just open leg for someone to perceive such disgusting odour?? this is in human, as una form reach so. Yall can't take care of your pussy odour!

I'm now traumatized to have sex with any girl. Now anytime I see a girl I just remember and think of that horrible fish smell cry cry cry

PERSON will spend money finish to hook up with one babe and have fish smell as take away gift, Nonsense. undecided

angry
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by fartkay(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:
3 girls now! all package well, look very beautiful, smell good, not the everyday girls you hook up with, these girls are girls that if you see them like yo! You will drool over them.

Fsst forward, had a recent hook up yesterday and mehn her pussy stinks so bad, 3 girls now ehnn why all these naw, if you know your pussy stinks because of infection, can't you girls treat it?? ? You will just open leg for someone to perceive such disgusting odour?? this is in human, as una form reach so. Yall can't take care of your pussy odour!

I'm now traumatized to have sex with any girl. Now anytime I see a girl I just remember and think of that horrible fish smell cry cry cry

PERSON will spend money finish to hook up with one babe and have fish smell as take away gift, Nonsense. undecided

A woman's natural vaginal lubricant contains an organic compound called squalene, which is also found in sharks. Women have more sweat glands than men

This explains why they smell like fish n because of more sweat glands, the perspiration comes more often

So no vex for them

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:

.SAY WHAT? ?

...Bro u don't suk punnnnnny? .. 4real?... wot kinda creatu're r u? (No ofeense )
undecided
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Moblord(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
Someone is also complaining same for your sister.. Charity begins at home.
Give this man a bottle of bear
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by MicroSweet(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Somebody said "Leave it like that for us, we love the aroma. All join. It's sexy". grin

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by mzMerci(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
It is a characteristic of an infection called Bacterial vaginosis. It is easily treatable. Simply see a gynecologist or a medical officer

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by GOFRONT(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
I must prescribe this to Rose.....
Rose left my house about 2hours ago and my nose never rest...

Infact I'm on my way to Hmedix
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:

Oh I know. You are that girl with rabbit teeth, it seems you are pained, go treat your fish infested pussy. Yuck.
keep it up bro Savage

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Twoclans:
Likes attract likes .

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go tongue
Madam abeg carry am dey go o,make una no come kill us with una pungent pussy odour
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
mzMerci:
It is a characteristic of an infection called Bacterial vaginosis. It is easily treatable. Simply see a gynecologist or a medical officer
Correct girl,no be some of dem wey dey here dey cast the boy,dem no go go look for solution to their problem.Make i repeat am again she say make una see gynecologist.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Jogunomi1: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by angelboy01(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
Someone is also complaining same for your sister.. Charity begins at home.
Guys like you are noting but weakling with low self esteem. Why don't you let the girls defend themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by 3kay945(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Don't mind them. It seems all women have that smell. All I dated had the smell. Now I'm married to a very clean woman and still has it but not worse as that of my former gf whose smell would threaten me to leave the room for a while - a university student o.

Some talk are meant to be private Sir. You may wish to review your post.

Meanwhile, the fish smell thing is not natural. It needs to be treated. Only had one experience.
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by nitt: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
i swear itz not a good smell
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by chris2face(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:

Lolz boss you don tey for the game. Na you tell me about the inmessage abi?
Guy which one be inmessage explain abeg
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by plessis: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:

Make them treat am naa. I wonder wether they nor they perceive the smell sef
this one wey you just talk na finishing bros...

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Tallesty1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
Enough of the bashing.

I know you made this up to get some likes cos I have seen many with normal scent.
The op is mad but you're clearly the one who is commenting to get likes. I don't know what you mean by normal scent because one vagina can have three or more different types of smell in a day.

From being odourless immediatly after shower, to musky after walking or exercise, to that dirty smell. Some smell metalic if they're on their period and bleachy when thoroughly serviced with a condom. So which of these is the normal scent?

Partnerbiz3:
Vj just like groin area must have little "aroma"

Leave them for us biko
One of us clearly don't know the meaning of aroma and it is not me.

I'm not bashing anybody but telling them half truths won't help them. It is funny and at same time sad that many of our ladies don't know how to take care of their vagina. They are much more interested in learning about how real men treat women.

A lot of vaginas stink so bad because a lot of them(women) have one infection or the other and they're not doing anything about it.

Those who know that their own stinks so bad usually wash it thoroughly before going to see their man but it doesn't help at all because all it takes to summon the odour is just a few thrusts then pull out and it will hit your nose and weaken your spirit like a slap from Great Khali.

7 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
I will never forget my own experience. Na run I take comot from that "fishy" relationship. I no go come and kill myself.

Women need help. Serious one.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Dollarship(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
nitt:
i swear itz not a good smell
cheesy Sorry
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by nelsonebby(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ire2:

Make them treat am naa. I wonder wether they nor they perceive the smell sef
they don’t. I have experience the same thing this year twice.
This happens mostly to younger girls
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Marshalxv:

Currently experiencing it with this small girl I liked. How active are the drugs u prescribed and how much can I get them?
Flagyl is #80 per sachet of 10tabs dont know of the other one.
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Amarabae:

I just went through your dp and keep wondering what a small boy will be thinking about sex,
With your little pencil!
Three girls indeed.
If you have nothing reasonable to post, go and help your mom in the kitchen.

You are too wicked....
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2018
nelsonebby:
they don’t. I have experience the same thing this year twice.
This happens mostly to younger girls

Lol yeah. It's like they have too many sexual partners.
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Some ladies are "immune" to that smell.. For them it's normal sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Especially those girls who love to wear spandex, yoga pants all the time & not giving their NUNU a free time to breathe some fresh air..

They juz don't know they are killing their own good bacteria that protect their NUNU from bad bacteria that cause infections & another cause of it is that they are having multiple sex partners without any protection when they have sex.

Na wa oooo. I think I need foreign pussy, like Asian one cry
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2018
emerged01:

Oga stop giving head o to any girl you meet.

I will give the clean ones o. I like when they rub my head with their hands in pure pleasure from sucking them. But yo we don't need no fish diet please.
Re: Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Mrbolt565:
iswear mahn it is very horrible! There was a girl i brought home to fvuck a week back. Big ass and nice shape, yoruba girl. I started fingering her just to perceive one horrible smell from her vagina(very horrible). I ran to the toilet! To wash my hand with hypo and dettol. Asin very horrible thing and na them go dey form pass. How can a private part smell so bad like that!!! It is terrifying!!!

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / How To Seduce A Girl / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.