Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (67313 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Saff(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
The only thing I'm excited about here is that he's still strongly sexually arrracted to his wife after 10 years. smiley
because they didn’t get married in this generation. It’s almost impossible for this generation embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by MarieSucre(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you took this right out of my mind!

bros your sense na follow come! original! them never dilute am! cool

and the guy she is fukn now is fuking her like mad - so op ur 3 times a week Bleep is like totori to her now - the other guy is digging her well deeper! cheesy

Everything na cheating for una eye. If a woman comes to complain, you'll say her husband is cheating. If a man comes to complain, you'll say his wife is cheating. Almost like you people are natural cheats and expect everyone to cheat. If I search deeper now I'll find out you guys claim to be Christians. Nigeria, a people who claim to love God but are far from God lool. Judgement day go hot for this country.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by MarieSucre(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
mimimile93:

What does his wife really got to offer him apart from sex?

She probably avoid giving that man sex simply because she's giving it else where..

Fear women.
No ho.e would say she doesn't like sex.

Lol you know this because you're in their bedroom se?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by MarieSucre(f): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
theapeman4:
Mr man!

Go outside and fvck some bitchees and you will see your wife opening her yansh 24/7 for you undecided

It work like magic

No time to waste on women who don't agree to your terms and policy

Horrible advice, and that is how you'll ruin his marriage for him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by sisisioge: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
unicorn79:

undecided
You are all talk no action Jare.

The other time you asked me to 'come moderately sized' and I intentionally pruned my sausage to suit you.

Now this. grin

Well I say baby.... me self na 'no retreat no surrender' You have met your match grin

Even on our 20th succesful anniversary it will still be as good and frequent as the 1st time. grin

Oya call my number sharp sharp. Today is Saturday by the way and its raining. grin grin

Oh my! My blood is running already...your place or mine? wink
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Funnicator:

arracted?

You fall my hands & prick

Let that prick remain in a state of rest! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saff:
because they didn’t get married in this generation. It’s almost impossible for this generation embarassed

I know, right.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by XingXhang(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Funny thing, he was also a virgin.

Asin enh, grin

He has held Konji for many years only to discover how sweet.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by mimimile93: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Lol you know this because you're in their bedroom se?
Sexdoll how are u today?
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by laliga01: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ma nigga

XingXhang:

Asin enh, grin

He has held Konji for many years only to discover how sweet.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bryan88(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
SHE'S SEEING ANOTHER NIGGA AND THAT'S JST IT...NEXT!
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by soledayo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Sex is good in marriage but overdoing it look odd and tiring.
For some women, 3 times a week is too much,
While for some, it's okay
What she is trying to tell you is "sweetheart it's not everytime there will be a penetration, we can do some pre-intimacy and romance each other and have fun.
It can be a good Mouth Action and then you both sleep without any penetration(if she likes Mouth Action)
You can give her a good head and you both sleep.
It must not end in penetration.
Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in.
Give penetration sex some time gap so that you both can be refreshed and hungry for it again.
Oriaku Amara

Bad adviser....no be only head na stomach
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by MarieSucre(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
mimimile93:
Sexdoll how are u today?
Your mum says she is fine.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by egoldman(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
CriticMaestro:
another fat lie

Haa, what do you mean by fat lie? see this one ooh? you think everybody na same? maybe you are the type that says " man shall not eat by bread alone " abeg park well .
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Though you looked like a muslim but it seems you dont know the islamic doctrine about marriage. What you said is forbid in Islam.
In Islam, whenever your husband demand for sex, you must not deny him, even if you're sick, unless you're having your monthly flow. It is only him that can decide whether or not to have sex with you. Woman has no say in determining when to have sex.
In fact, if your husband decide to punish you for a particular offence and he refuse to sleep with you, you are going to see the wrath of Allah. Not because of the offence in question, but because he stop having sex with you. That's what your religion teaches. I am not a moslem.

I'm a Muslim. I know very well that I'm not in the position to decide when my husband and I will have sex. Like I said, I won't marry a man that like sex like beans. Sex shouldn't be a hobby for my husband to be. It's something we will discuss during courtship. I've met men with self control who don't see sex as a big deal. To them, there are other important thing to them than sex. Such men won't devote all their time and energy to sex 7 days a week. That's the kind of man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Powerexpert:
Alright. It was because of the response. Sex is determinant on communication, there are times a lady may act not interested wanting you to be in the daring position to go for it. Other times, the pre-intimacy may light the mood for the next action. All in all, man shall not live by sex alone but by all the goodies of marriage which comes with peace, understanding, love, fun, communication, responsibilities, trust and fulfillment. Moreover three times a week is not too much, Don't worry you will come back to share the testimony when you enter there.

Lol @ enter there.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Powerexpert:
Alright. It was because of the response. Sex is determinant on communication, there are times a lady may act not interested wanting you to be in the daring position to go for it. Other times, the pre-intimacy may light the mood for the next action. All in all, man shall not live by sex alone but by all the goodies of marriage which comes with peace, understanding, love, fun, communication, responsibilities, trust and fulfillment.

Gbam!!!
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
omooba969:

I thought you're a Muslimgrin, well all join. cool

I am a Muslim and I also have Christians in my family too
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by bezimo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Whatever the reason of her refusal of your conjugal rights.You will have to find out by commmunicating with her to know why but she is disobeying God who said wives you are not to say no to your husband less you give the enemy room to take over. 3 times a week is not much..Something is not adding up..I hope she is not hoeing outside..These 9ja women cant be trusted..

Your wife should be careful lest she leads you into temptation outside...because it will happen with her continous denying you sex even if you are uptight about it....when that happens..it will take the grace of God to restore things.

Some women assist the enemy to scatter their home due to negligence and foolishness..As it is going..i hope it doesnt get to that.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Klinee:
Three times a week is not much, we are talking of 10-30mins just in 24hrs of the day.
These are characteristics of most women, yes they are not flirting around but once they have gotten two or three kids they decide to frustrate the man sexual life.
Once the man try to touch them they run for succor towards the kids, maybe the if the kids were asleep she will wake all maybe when she notice that the man is coming to the the room.
That's why I always insist that one woman is not enough for a man.

Well if the man loves sex a lot and his wife isn't the type that is into sex that much, he can marry a second wife if he is matured enough to manage two families financially, physically, materially, emotionally and spiritually.
It's better than keeping numerous side chicks and bringing home diseases.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omoelerin1: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm a Muslim. I know very well that I'm not in the position to decide when my husband and I will have sex. Like I said, I won't marry a man that like sex like beans. Sex shouldn't be a hobby for my husband to be. It's something we will discuss during courtship. I've met men with self control who don't see sex as a big deal. To them, there are other important thing to them than sex. Such men won't devote all their time and energy to sex 7 days a week. That's the kind of man I want to spend the rest of my life with.
I wish you all the best. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
I wish you all the best. Good luck to you.

Thanks my brother

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Eme'siri'eh! Mpo aba diah?

Don't type what you don't know. angry
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by DavidEsq(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Extraordinary lie....after 10years of marriage you still have the urge to have sex with the same woman three times a week? So you must have had sex more than 1500 times over the years...what you deserve some accolades for that extraordinary lie
See how person discipline dey pain ur indiscipline tongue

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Op it's time you stop using your prick and now start using your tongue. Your wife is tired of you doing the same thing three times in a week for sometime now, she wants something new and that is your tongue. Flog her pussssssy with your tongue and watch her beg for you to come in.

Na dis kind thread rokia2 and ajepako like

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

pls pls pls I beg you, don't come my way for marriage o, because me I like sex well well, in fact dem take am swear for me
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Duru009(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

How many times have you given a woman orgasm?

Baby many many many times !
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by omooba969(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

I am a Muslim and I also have Christians in my family too

Ok
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by samguru(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

You're going to ruin his marriage and your with this advice. People are more than sacks of meet where we get our sexual pleasure. Marriage is not just about policies all the time. Communication is key.

I agree with you on the importance of communication, at times you may offend someone without you knowing.
In marriage you don't need to study your wife forever to know if something has gone wrong,she needs to call me to order whenever I offend her and I do the same as offending each other in marriage is inevitable.
Don't forget, woman is technically the head of the family, because she manages and dictate the flow of activities in the home,she is the home maker, she uses children to influence man decisions and many more.
A man decision can easily be changed by his wife and woman decision is difficult to change.
If she can not use her brain to make her man happy then she is plunging the marriage into catastrophe soon.

Abeg am tired of sermon joor, my two kobo is her gate should always be opened to this man's cars anytime shikena
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by sisisioge: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
unicorn79:

grin grin grin

My place. From the shower to the sofa. I particularly have a canny affinity for the kitchen. grin
Maybe because I stuff it with a lot of nuts, and beefy hot dogs grin

grin grin grin grin

Sorry...no longer interested!
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by dasparrow: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
DIYhackers:

Very stupid post. So why did she marry? Why can't she communicate that properly to him?

She married because you bloody Nigerians will not let a person be when they say marriage is not for them. You people begin to bleat like demented goats "you must marry ooooo". So at the end of the day, people with little or no sex drive reluctantly go into marriage so that Nigerian society will get off their back.

What the OP is experiencing are consequences of living in a society where people are being shamed into getting married even when they know they cannot cope with the demands of the marriage institution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.