Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

''why Am I Still Single?'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''why Am I Still Single?'' (346 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''why Am I Still Single?'' by monikmotivatioa: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2018
And really,this is one question most single ladies who are still single and searching keep asking each and everyone of themselves. ''Why am I still single?''

You might have all that the society seem to require for a lady to be attracted to suitors and make her choice with whom among them to settle down with.

Education? You have it.Beauty? It's in you. Employment? You are not searching for. Good character and good look,you are not in want at all. Yes,you are still single and searching!

That is for the ladies. For the men who think that being a man means they can always get a woman of their choices when they are ready for marriage,they soon discover that that belief is fantasy and irony.

When men are ready to settle down with women they are in love with,they discover that women are really scars. It's either the ladies they approach...Read more:http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/why-am-i-still-single.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Court Grants Bail To Nnamdi Kanu's Co Defendants / Handling A Ladies "NO" Element / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.