Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns (48258 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funnyguy83:
you see ? You have started cursing me even when am still civil with you. This shows how violent you muslims are. I repeat , islam is a faulty religion and a violent one at that. All violence in this world have connotations to Islam. Deal with it bro BOKO HARAM.
It seems that ur religion does'nt teaches u good manners to others.mr man I PRAY that one one you will embrace islam nd know d sweetness nd peacefull of d great religion.I'm calling u to accept ISLAM as ur best religion&a religion that u will nt regret accepting it..ACCEPT ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE BEFORE TIME IS LATE FOR YOU.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by brodalokie: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
0temSapien:
Your scripture is a body of lies that has kept people in captivity for years. This it the age when it will lose its grip on the people on earth. No dragon deceived any man, that's just a made-up story. Man has never fallen, we remain what we are. We are souls experiencing human bodies.

Circular Christians may lose their grip but the Bride is headed towards the rapture. That's all I can tell you. Some people are born to declare the generation of the King of the Jews of the root of David. They will carry the light to the era where the 144,000 Jews will manifest. We are watching the signs
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sardauna24:
It seems that ur religion does'nt teaches u good manners to others.mr man I PRAY that one one you will embrace islam nd know d sweetness nd peacefull of d great religion.I'm calling u to accept ISLAM as ur best religion&a religion that u will nt regret accepting it..ACCEPT ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE BEFORE TIME IS LATE FOR YOU.
God forbid ! Something just happened in platue courtsey of one Religion. Who is that ?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sardauna24:
Where in QUR'AN? Islam never tought us to be killing our fellow human beings exept their is a reason.from your statement it seems that u ar not a faithfull christian..
keep exposing yourself. Which reason will warrant you to kill your fellow human ? Ok let me ask you, which reasons are BOKO HARAMS ?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funnyguy83:
God forbid ! Something just happened in platue courtsey of one Religion. Who is that ?
it's ur religion.ur fellow yellow igbos are disguaising as fulanis and be killing pple so as to spoil the image of islam.may ALLAH protect our holy religion from ur evil acts.Ameen.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funnyguy83:
keep exposing yourself. Which reason will warrant you to kill your fellow human ? Ok let me ask you, which reasons are BOKO HARAMS ?
I'M still calling you to embrace ISLAM before it's late for you oooo.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sardauna24:
I'M still calling you to embrace ISLAM before it's late for you oooo.
answer me oga ! Stop hidding. Whats BOKO HARAMS REASON ? Mr religion of peace.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quoteauthor=Sardauna24 post=68818071] it's ur religion.ur fellow yellow igbos are disguaising as fulanis and be killing pple so as to spoil the image of islam.may ALLAH protect our holy religion from ur evil acts.Ameen. [/quote] and they are still the Mayeti Allah that cliamed the responsibility ? You may be deluded i think.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by davidodiba(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sardauna24:
You christians are enemy of progress

But you love nation's dominated by Christians. Even your Emirs and president send their children there to learn. What has Islam really taught you how to do? You, what have in your own little community contributed to human development rather chanting calls that breed violence and extremism. Name one Islamic nation that does not depend on nation's dominated by Christians? You better think straight and have a change of heart...you will not live forever.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2018
Funnyguy83:
answer me oga ! Stop hidding. Whats BOKO HARAMS REASON ? Mr religion of peace.
mr man everyone knows that BOKO HARAM are christians.nd most of their sponsors are you christian bcuz u wnats to distract our peace nd unity of our holy religion
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Funnyguy83:
and they are still the Mayeti Allah that cliamed the responsibility ? You may be deluded i think.
those miyetti people that claimed d responsibilty of d killings are'nt real muslims.because our holy religion taught us to live peaceful with one another.islam does not teach a real muslims to be killing their fellow human beings.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2018
davidodiba:

But you love nation's dominated by Christians. Even your Emirs and president send their children there to learn. What has Islam really taught you how to do? You, what have in your own little community contributed to human development rather chanting calls that breed violence and extremism. Name one Islamic nation that does not depend on nation's dominated by Christians? You better think straight and have a change of heart...you will not live forever.
I have contributed severaly in developing my community.you wetin do u contribute to ur bad belle & flat head people? Most of ur christian nations depends on our wealth you pple ar stealing our resources nd developing ur sinking nations with islam wealth u steal like crudeoil our agricultural products E.T.C. An mind you, you south pple depends on we proudly AREWA'S .i'm advising u to stop all this hatred nd work hard to achived
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that soonest from now, all the religious groups on Earth will be banned and it will remain just one movement, this movement is the one and only group worshipping the true God but today there's a lot of complications so most people Ignores them. But when that time comes i pray that you're all still alive to remember what i'm saying today because later Satan will try to attack that one and only true worship then God will intervene and the result is God's Kingdom will take over! That single religious group is unnoticed because they're not recognized nor do the governments recon with them so when the time comes to ban all religions most people won't remember them until they'll notice that despite all religions been banned, these group will continue to practice what they were taught to be doing when others remains indoors or going to their respective businesses as there remains no more motivation for worshipping together!
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sardauna24:
those miyetti people that claimed d responsibilty of d killings are'nt real muslims.because our holy religion taught us to live peaceful with one another.islam does not teach a real muslims to be killing their fellow human beings.
am done with you .
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sardauna24:
mr man everyone knows that BOKO HARAM are christians.nd most of their sponsors are you christian bcuz u wnats to distract our peace nd unity of our holy religion
am done with you.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Funnyguy83:
am done with you.
Hahaha let's continue na.dirty pig.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Funnyguy83:
am done with you .
Hahaha..let's continue na small coward..
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by davidodiba(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Sardauna24:
I have contributed severaly in developing my community.you wetin do u contribute to ur bad belle & flat head people? Most of ur christian nations depends on our wealth you pple ar stealing our resources nd developing ur sinking nations with islam wealth u steal like crudeoil our agricultural products E.T.C. An mind you, you south pple depends on we proudly AREWA'S .i'm advising u to stop all this hatred nd work hard to achived

You are obviously not a normal human. Sorry for the time wasted with engaging you.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2018
davidodiba:

You are obviously not a normal human. Sorry for the time wasted with engaging you.
Hahaha...continue exposing ur self dirty pig..
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by davidodiba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sardauna24:
Hahaha...continue exposing ur self dirty pig..

I have just checked out on you and I just discovered you are not worth much....
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
davidodiba:

I have just checked out on you and I just discovered you are not worth much....
you see ur life? Fat mumu
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by davidodiba(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Sardauna24:
you see ur life? Fat mumu

You are dead.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2018
davidodiba:

You are dead.
lols..yoruba demon..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.