Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns (48255 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Funnyguy83:
your anger and his write up which one is bigger now ? this is the problem with Islam . he said the truth bro . just deal with it . you may join them soon .
God forbid some of u christian hate the truth.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by IAmKinging(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
One thing they and everyone else should understand, know and be aware of is that, Christians are not who they are because they belong to a particular group or sect, rather it's because they are identified with God in Christ Jesus: His actions, words, attitudes and way of life.
Christianity is not a religion; it's the Life of God lived outwardly.
Religion binds, but revelation liberates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Funnyguy83:
your anger and his write up which one is bigger now ? this is the problem with Islam . he said the truth bro . just deal with it . you may join them soon .
You people hate truth,nd mind you christian is d most dengeruos nd threat to d world peace.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
bareal:

Yea..

A palase lagbala ọrùn
Pé kí ìjọ yí máa bisi...
yes oo bros...Halleluyah
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by ScienceWatch: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
olanshi:

Dumbest post ever! May God punish anybody that ever thought about this!

Your plans to brainwash people and divide this Great country Nigeria in a religious or tribal way shall be in Vain...

It is sad to promote hatred, religious and tribal bigotry in this country!

Coexistence is the way and the only humanitarian way...

I’m a MUSLIM and I believe in Jesus!

The western world has brainwashed people to extent that they bring religious rifts between different countries and civil war within a country.

They will also give you weapons to destroy yourselves and come back for peace keeping then they start stealing from you...

Don’t be brainwashed!!!
Correct. This is also the dumbest topic ever.
For thousands of years atheists failed to destroy world religions. Now they hallucinate and predict the end of Christianity in 25 years.

You are right, they are good at creating religious wars.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by ScienceWatch: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
maybe if he said 250 years, BUT NO NATION is strong enough to stop Christianity 100%.
You make a good point, but if the OP had added only two zeros and made it 2500 years, he would still be wrong.

CHRISTIANITY is indestructible because of who the almighty Jesus is. Then there is the awesome HOLY SPIRIT doing mighty works worldwide to encourage true Christians to overcome the enemy.
The largest Olympic stadiums are continually filled to the brim and overflowing with people that come to receive the promises made in the Holy Gospels.
The live public testimonies of millions prove that Jesus is reliable. He never fails.

CHRISTIANITY is indestructible.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by ScienceWatch: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nwatiti24:
God can not allow it to happen. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church
Well said. Also remember what Jesus Christ said, "I will be with you always."

CHRISTIANITY has been under vicious attack since its beginning more than 2000 yrs ago and always won.

Why is CHRISTIANITY the only world religion targeted for destruction by SATANIC forces ?

It is because Jesus demonstrated daily what God want for his people. It is mind blowing instant healing, demonic deliverance and personal blessing that defy lowly science and the inferior intelligence of SATANIC atheists.

I LOVE YOU JESUS !!
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by brodalokie: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
0temSapien:
All these are just conspiracy theories. The truth is that we are in the age when we use our brains to think rather than using the books of religions to think. It's less complicated this way than drawing animal heads up and down.

You're only trying deceive people to think they have free will which is a lie. Before they know it you will be running their life the opposite direction. The scripture is real and so is the dragon who deceived man in Eden with the free moral agency gospel.

You are hermits.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by ScienceWatch: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
farouk2much:
25 years is too far....... I dnt want to see any Christian b4 before 2019
I can help you. Simply lock yourself in your room for two years and use lots of FLAKKA.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by brodalokie: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Andrez123:
I don't see the standard of living in Nigeria becoming much better than what it is now in 25yrs so the Christians will still be here in majority, once there's hardship and economic instability, the clergy will continue to convince people to embrace God as the solution to all their problems and because of our religious and gullible nature to spiritual things we will believe them and assume that we cannot get financial success in life without being at least a churchgoer.

The number of churches will also increase as more people become men and women of God in order to alleviate their own poverty because church business is a damn good business in a country like Nigeria.
Africans always believe in the spiritual, they will also blame someone, something or the devil for their own failures, they also believe in miracles and believe that all things good which includes wealth comes from God.
So there's no way Christianity will disappear in this country, Christians might reduce if Nigeria attains a very high level of economic success and a low level corruption in govt then that will lead to a high standard of living, this will then make people to become less spiritual, stay away from churches as a source of redemption from poverty.

Nigerians don't remember God when they are rich, happy and without problems. If there's few poor people in Nigeria then there will be fewer churches as well.

The problem is that Christians don't recognize the time they are living in. Just like the guy I have been quoting, most Christians are still lacking behind, the era of man began in the revival initiated by Martin Luther and ended in the Calvinist era, then Pentecostal revival brought in the new age of eagle revival but most Christians are still wallowing in the past. Most of the foolish virgins in Jesus' parable will come from all the past stock or flocks from the lion Pentecost to the eagle Pentecost, but the bride (elect) are the ones with the the revelation of the seventh angel message. Christians need some catching up to do.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by 0temSapien: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
brodalokie:

You're only trying deceive people to think they have free will which is a lie. Before they know it you will be running their life the opposite direction. The scripture is real and so is the dragon who deceived man in Eden with the free moral agency gospel.

You are hermits.
Your scripture is a body of lies that has kept people in captivity for years. This it the age when it will lose its grip on the people on earth. No dragon deceived any man, that's just a made-up story. Man has never fallen, we remain what we are. We are souls experiencing human bodies.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by mutvy: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Has anyone read about or watch this documentary "MADE IN CHINA 2025?
After watching this,you will conclude that Africans and particularly Nigerians who always carry religion on their heads are SCUMBAGS.Shame on you all.You're all as good as dead rats. angry

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by ScienceWatch: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pataricatering:
it’s not islam that will wipe Christianity out ! It’s science , atheism and the internet that will wipe Christianity out ! You people are wasting your time shouting Islamization while neglecting the real problems !
I get your point, but have you not heard that Atheism has been conquered after the core of their insane belief system was publically exposed and is now globally mocked.

All World religions must study the link below ;
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must

See for yourself, how atheists insult and mock a God they all agree has never existed. This behaviour was previously only witnessed in a Mental Asylum. Now it is in every public place.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sardauna24:
You people hate truth,nd mind you christian is d most dengeruos nd threat to d world peace.
how ? To show you how bittered you guys are. If i should cartoon mohammed now, you will start killing. But do that to Jesus 5million times i wont even look at you. How do you see it ?
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sardauna24:
God forbid some of u christian hate the truth.
which truth ? Come out Lets talk stop hidding.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by greatnaija01: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
there is christ embassy turkey.... you are already deceived. Turkey can lie like Naija, so stop living in a nightmare

jice:

Keep deceiving yourself. Turkey turned 100%, from >90% to -99%.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by greatnaija01: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bro as long as PASTORS WHO ARE NOT BORN AGAIN EXIST and GOVERNMENT people depend on most of them for solutions.... CHURCHES CAN NOT TOTALLY STOP

Shesanido:

Turkey was a Christian nation. Sit down and be saying that it is impossible. The progress is in place and already running as we can all see unless if are pretending. The worst is that most of our churches are now business centers. Preaching what look warm messages for numbers not the true word of God that can raise disciples.
We have a lot of work to do. I mean all Christians.

Many pastors are even not born again. We are looking at population without knowing that most of us are not truly in Christ.
Many go to church for reason or the other that has nothing to do with salvation of souls.
We must wake up before it's too late.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Funnyguy83:
how ? To show you how bittered you guys are. If i should cartoon mohammed now, you will start killing. But do that to Jesus 5million times i wont even look at you. How do you see it ?
That's you dont even know which path you ar following fat lazy
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Funnyguy83:
which truth ? Come out Lets talk stop hidding.
Which kind hidden? I'm already out na.true talk you people are hypocriate.bible did'nt teach you to be abusing pple any how how.you hv to change ur manner
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Mryacks: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nwatiti24:
God can not allow it to happen. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church

Simple!
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Immarocks(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Igbos can never practice ISLAM. No way!!
Nature has made it that igbos will always worship the true God.

keep deceiving urself....... half of ebony are already Muslims, when they begin to pump money to the east the igbo man will drop the Bible n pick the quran ....no offence but it's true do not expect bombs n killing over there but money rain...in the south, there first project Asari n d other militant sent to study in Arab countries is working perfectly. we Christian should better wake up
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sardauna24:
That's you dont even know which path you ar following fat lazy
you see ? You have started cursing me even when am still civil with you. This shows how violent you muslims are. I repeat , islam is a faulty religion and a violent one at that. All violence in this world have connotations to Islam. Deal with it bro BOKO HARAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Funnyguy83: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sardauna24:
Which kind hidden? I'm already out na.true talk you people are hypocriate.bible did'nt teach you to be abusing pple any how how.you hv to change ur manner
and quran taught you to kill. Atleast it was bodly written "KILL INFEDELS".
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Nwatiti24:
Amen but this great men are saying the obvious. It happened in Turkey where Christianity became extinct
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2018
0temSapien:
Microscope will be needed to spot christians by the year 2625 grin

Karmish 7:2-33

2. And Niklas reasoned deeply within him and he fell into a great trance. And Niklas saw the Light in his dream. And he said, O Great Light, what am I here to do? 3. And the light said, do you think you have all the knowledge of the world already with you? But I tell you, you have more false knowledge than the truth. 4. And Niklas said, why do you say that I have false knowledge? For I know that Yeshua did come to die for the sins of the world. What knowledge could be greater than this? 5. And the light said, you have been fooled, O Niklas. For it is sheepish of you to believe that the Almighty God have need of human sacrifices. 6. And you have been fooled also to believe that Almighty God is interested in the shedding of blood for the taking away of human mistakes. 7. But I tell you, the Greatest Light has no need of bloodshed but the development of the heads is the interest of the Light. For when a homo puts all his mind in developing his head and doing good to others, where then shall the thought of shedding blood for removing mistakes appear? 8. For he who sheds blood to remove mistakes shall continue to shed blood ignorantly. But he who uses the head to remove mistakes shall not live in ignorance again. 9. Now O Niklas, the year when the Lord God Almighty shall be made known is here. But he shall not be fully known because darkness must prevail until the days of truth when the users of the brain shall come. 10. And the users of the brain shall change the world into a place of impossibilities made possible. Now O Niklas, the time of enlightenment begins from you. And it shall be the common era. It shall bring in the revelation of our Lord, Annox Dominus, the Greatest Light. 11. And the agents of darkness shall say, it is the year of the birth of their own god. And they shall find a convenient time to establish the birth of their own lord but they shall not find it. 12. And there shall be arguments here and there, saying, when exactly was Zeusus Krista born? And some shall say that he was born before Jasheb was born. But some shall say that he was born after Jasheb was born. 13. And it shall be a thing of controversy in this world and in the world to come. But O Niklas, this thing must be so because ignorance must prevail until the 2016 years after you have begun to reveal the truth about God, the great Light; both in this world and in the world to come. 14. For from the year when Otem began his revelation onward shall the light of God Almighty be revealed in full. And all other lights shall trail the true light from behind. And the lies of deception shall begin to grow dimmer and dimmer. 15. Now Niklas said, what shall I do O Great Light? And Knoliud said, if you go about to say that Yeshua is not the son of God Almighty but the son of Satan, they shall fight against you. 16. And they shall say that you are mad. And they shall not think to reason the truth with you. But it is necessary to do it; for there are some who shall accept you and depart from darkness from the onset. But multitudes shall choose to follow the path of darkness, bringing the abomination of destruction upon themselves. 17. For the abomination of killing of animals for rituals to the god of darkness which you see now shall be replaced with the abomination of destruction, wherein the son of Satan shall command, saying, eat my flesh and drink my blood spiritually. 18. And all who do this shall have limitation to knowledge. And they shall be bound by the words of Yeshu, whose name is being interpreted as the son of craftiness. For both Eshu, who is a god in the continent of Murmoh and Satan who is the gods of Yacob are crafty and evil. And they shall be bound by the words of Satan, experiencing hell fire in their hearts on earth before they die. 19. And the hell of fire shall follow them even after death, except by the renewal of their minds. 20. But O Niklas, the truth of it all is that there is no god worthy of worship. For the world is not made for the purpose of a creature bowing down to worship a god. 21. But it is made for the purpose of making findings. And not only the findings of the things on earth but also the findings of the things in the other billions and trillions and uncountable worlds which you cannot know now. 22. For that was the command of God Almighty from the beginning. And some of his first beings whom you call the gods went about making such findings, while some settled down upon the earth and some other planets, creating the homos to worship them; which thing is called slavery. 23. For even the Universe did not make us to be in servitude to him. But he sent us out to an adventure of fun and discovery. And the amazements of the things we discover are great. 24. And till today, many of the gods who do findings are yet to return from making findings, because the extent of the Universe is not known. And all things in it are limitless. 25. Now O Niklas, go everywhere to declare to the people to cease the worship of the gods, but to use their heads and make findings. For in making findings shall cure be found to many diseases. And in making findings shall many things become possible which are not possible. 26. For the homos shall fly in the sky. And their voices shall be made louder than the voices of the gods and the Nephilims if they make findings. 27. And their visions shall be made wider. And they shall see things which are too small for their eyes to see. And they shall even see the frameworks of all things. 28. And from the earth shall they see the moon in its magnificent size. And they shall speak in Juda and the people living in Egypt shall hear. 29. And another shall speak in Roma and they who live in Negre and its surrounding lands shall hear. And imaginations shall be made real even on earth. 30. And after the likeness of the pyramids of Egypt shall houses be built, whose tops shall appear to be inside the sky. And the homos shall have knowledge so much that they shall make devices to reveal one who is in Anghloz in Deutsche. 31. And a citizen of Nippon shall be seen in a box in Sino. But all these things shall not come by worshipping a god, but by the use of the heads. 32. And while you make those findings, you shall do good only to your fellow homos, because they are the elements of God Almighty. 33. Now when Niklas arose from sleep, he said, surely this which I have heard is true. And Niklas began to go everywhere, saying, use your head. And you shall see the true wonders of the Universe in them.
Is this Eckankar or Grail or Amorc? Please name your God and prove his worth.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by 0temSapien: 2:52am On Jun 25, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Is this Eckankar or Grail or Amorc? Please name your God and prove his worth.

This is none of the above.
You said I should give God a name? Lol.
Well, you can call God the CREATOR OF Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, etc
You can also call it the CAUSE OF EXISTENCE or THE CAUSE OF THE MULTIVERSE.
But in the SERIOT LANGUAGE, MIROSH(THE MAKER OF EXISTENCE) is the name they called it.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Codes151(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Cuz u are weak.

When they come to kill u., kill them back
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by davidodiba(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
if Christians use their pvc s against buhari you think Muslims won’t use their for him ? We know your pastors are encouraging you to vote against PMB for their own selfish reasons ! We will see who will win between the Muslims and the Christians !

Muslims are complete cowards. That is why they use violence to get others to submit. You will know when we get there.
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funnyguy83:
and quran taught you to kill. Atleast it was bodly written "KILL INFEDELS".
Where in QUR'AN? Islam never tought us to be killing our fellow human beings exept their is a reason.from your statement it seems that u ar not a faithfull christian..
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
davidodiba:

Muslims are complete cowards. That is why they use violence to get others to submit. You will know when we get there.
You christians are enemies of progress..
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
davidodiba:

You christians are enemy of progress
Re: There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns by Sardauna24(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funnyguy83:
you see ? You have started cursing me even when am still civil with you. This shows how violent you muslims are. I repeat , islam is a faulty religion and a violent one at that. All violence in this world have connotations to Islam. Deal with it bro BOKO HARAM.
It seems that ur religion does'nt teaches u good manners to others.mr man I PRAY that one one you will embrace islam nd know d sweetness nd peacefull of d great religion.I'm calling u to accept ISLAM as ur best religion&a religion that u will nt regret accepting it..ACCEPT ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE BEFORE TIME IS LATE FOR YOU..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.