Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (239320 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Trillyonaire: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Thank you

cupid4ig:
yes they can check it and if it shows u pay if it didn’t u give them the screen back. Before then find a dark place use a flashlight and flash it on the screen. Look closely and check if u can see anything. Then again there is a probability that the phone fell and the screen flex cable shifted so when u get there they should remove ur screen connector and put it back to know if it will come up
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wanted to jail break my phone only to realize iOS 11.4 and above can’t be jail broken

Chai!

Wanted to tweak LittleX on my phone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by zoedew: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Is there a way to get Whatsapp working on the iPad? Why doesn’t it work on iPad?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
henvic11:
cupid4ig please I have a couple of issues with my I phone 6
My fingerprint is no more working on the phone and it used to work

The lower part of my screen has turned black, can’t access anything on my screen around that area.
what happened to the phone did it fell or u worked on it? What happen to the screen that u can’t see the lower side?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Elder0001:
Wanted to jail break my phone only to realize iOS 11.4 and above can’t be jail broken

Chai!

Wanted to tweak LittleX on my phone
yes for now but soon
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
zoedew:
Is there a way to get Whatsapp working on the iPad? Why doesn’t it work on iPad?
yes it’s possible but unfortunately for now don’t have any iPad close to try and work on it but will research
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
yes for now but soon

Do you think public jail break for iOS 12 will be available anytime soon ?

Really can’t wait to tweak my phone .
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by henvic11: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
what happened to the phone did it fell or u worked on it? What happen to the screen that u can’t see the lower side?

Thanks for your response.
It fell inside water in December but after drying it myself it started working, it actually never stopped working then fast forward to january, I was just reading some stuffs on it when the screen started turning black right in my hand just like that.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by zoedew: 1:39am On Feb 02, 2019
cupid4ig:
yes it’s possible but unfortunately for now don’t have any iPad close to try and work on it but will research

I’ll watch out for your findings.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by smoothicon(m): 4:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Sethpete:
I recently upgraded my phone to iOS 12.1.2 and that was the genesis of the problems of the phone I’ve used for a year without any complaints. Now the home button stopped working and the charging port doesn’t work well.
Can I change he home button and the charging port and what’s it going to cost?
sorry about that my iphone 6 was ruined by that update too i had to sell it off for a cheap price,a new phone for that matter....got myself another one with larger memory and i' m not uodating shit i rather be using it on ios 8
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cmoney22222: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Front video sound doesn’t work while recording with front video. What can be the issue
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2019
cmoney22222:
Front video sound doesn’t work while recording with front video. What can be the issue
I don’t get ur question bro
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2019
smoothicon:
sorry about that my iphone 6 was ruined by that update too i had to sell it off for a cheap price,a new phone for that matter....got myself another one with larger memory and i' m not uodating shit i rather be using it on ios 8
so sorry but u should have hanged on a bit
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cmoney22222: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2019
When doing video with my front camera the sound doesn’t record

cupid4ig:
I don’t get ur question bro
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2019
cmoney22222:
When doing video with my front camera the sound doesn’t record

okay when did you notice this? And when you make call do u hear the person on the other end and the person hears u? I will suggest u make a video call maybe with FaceTime or Facebook messenger and let me know if the sound is okay. We will take it from there. But restart ur phone first
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good afternoon all, please how much will it cost to replace iPhone 6 Plus screen? Thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by smoothicon(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
cupid4ig:
so sorry but u should have hanged on a bit
lol...its okay bro, really it was a 16gb turns out the lines on the screen was a fault from the engineer i sold it off for 40k...and got myself the 128gb version, ios 8 can be annoying though i can't get most apps, no apple music and power saving, taking my time before any update ,once beaten twice shy
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetSoup:
Good afternoon all, please how much will it cost to replace iPhone 6 Plus screen? Thanks
#7,500

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
humblesteve:

#7,500
pls can i have ur contact details? And hope the screen will lap very well?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetSoup:
pls can i have ur contact details? And hope the screen will lap very well?
Very well. 08086916176 call or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cmoney22222: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
No sound from the front camera but the bad camera works fine sir
cupid4ig:
okay when did you notice this? And when you make call do u hear the person on the other end and the person hears u? I will suggest u make a video call maybe with FaceTime or Facebook messenger and let me know if the sound is okay. We will take it from there. But restart ur phone first

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
humblesteve:

Very well. 09082961643 whatsapp only
Will call you with my other line
Ok, will contact u soonest...
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by henvic11: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
henvic11:

Kindly help with this abeg

Thanks for your response.
It fell inside water in December but after drying it myself it started working, it actually never stopped working then fast forward to january, I was just reading some stuffs on it when the screen started turning black right in my hand just like that.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by zhemyfresh(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2019
please can anyone help with the motherboard of a 7plus .. my phone has refused to come on after accidentally dropping in water, plz help a bro , quote this
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Guys,what app can i use to send files from my iphone(total) to pc?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
wheezyoung:
Guys,what app can i use to send files from my iphone(total) to pc?

Yes with iTunes.

Search how to put files on pc from iOS total
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by sardius: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Save money with the Free IOS Messaging (MMS/SMS) App.

Download the Phanerus Comms App on Apple store : https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/phanerus-comms-app/id1448157238

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by emmaojo123: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2019
SweetSoup:

Follow come screen 11k if you are in lagos contact me 07032031229
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by masco131(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
emmaojo123:

Follow come screen 11k if you are in lagos contact me 07032031229
Do you have for 7 plus and how much
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
SweetSoup:
stev already answered
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
smoothicon:
lol...its okay bro, really it was a 16gb turns out the lines on the screen was a fault from the engineer i sold it off for 40k...and got myself the 128gb version, ios 8 can be annoying though i can't get most apps, no apple music and power saving, taking my time before any update ,once beaten twice shy
bro go ahead update ur phone to 12.1.3. But do it ota

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.