Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (83608 Views)

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Majlaw(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Aje Ku Iya ni Argentina o je
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by danjalingo: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
He had a note book before Croatia trashed them. Note book no go help am, him for look for Computer. Short man!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Proudly Nigerian!

Though I have been upset with Messi since the Iceland game, the Barca side of me is pushing me to support him against Super Eagles.

Messi is our own and we "patriotic" fans will not leave him in this trying period!

Viva Argentina... Viva Super Eagles of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by EVILZIMBO: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Where did they sawed it?
in d land of SAWEDINTON grin
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by hollah123: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
Wikipedia page of messi after naija match.' Messi retired finally after the shocking 4-1 defeat to nigeria in the 2018 wc '
what u people don't understand is that the same way u are preparing is the same way they are preparing n besides that they are under pressure because they will want to win at least a game in this world cup so they will b willing to sacrifice anything.so Nigeria should fear more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by TheAlchemist: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
I worry ....
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by LieDetector(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Proudly Nigerian!

Though I have been upset with Messi since the Iceland game, the Barca side of me is pushing me to support him against Super Eagles.

Messi is our own and we "patriotic" fans will not leave him in this trying period!

Viva Argentina... Viva Super Eagles of Nigeria
I wanted calling you stupid but that would be an abuse to genuine stupid people around

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by oloriLFC(f): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
If he likes he should open encyclopedia of Super Eagles, Argentina go chop am this time around

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by vioment: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Distraction tactics. We peep game. We no goor. We get plans, keep your fake plans.

I hope say messi score 2 while naija score 4. Fair play to me.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
czarina:
I don't believe that! Just want to confuse our Eagles and then play something else after.

You get brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by livinbygrace: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
footballflaver:
make eagles use their head sha

I see ARGENTINA going through.Sorry 9JA!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by CSTR1003: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
messi left leg should be hijacked by a good defender.

Unlike Ronaldo, Messi's right leg is useless. But his left leg is used to maximum devastating effect.

He must be monitored at all times and must never be allowed to take a pass or shot on that left leg.

Aguero too has the uncanny ability to win a game in the last seconds.
A striker whose lethality can not be overstated.

The midfield and defence have a lot of work to do.
Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Kampack: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nig vs Arg. 0-0
Croatia vs Iceland . 0-0

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by CSTR1003: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you know you have a heart condition or high blood pressure, I would advise you not to watch that match.

There are going to be a lot of scares, possibly even goals from both sides.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by caprini1: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Whatever tactics any team,Argentina inclusive,throws at the eagles,will be contained,the issue here is what will the eagles do with their scoring chances?
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by BabaO2: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
We should watch out for poor officiating, infact, nff and Nigerians should start mind games now against poor handling of the game.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
MESSI 3-- 1 nigeria lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by sprints1: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
I just heard news from Argentina that messi will be coaching Argentina against Nigeria that he and the senior players will be the one that will select the squad...

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by nelsonebby(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
KingLennon:
Remove messi from the Argentine team and put Ronaldo. Then Argentina will be world cup winners. CR7 THE GOAT

Last bullet: Nigeria will reach the knock out stage
Stupid man united fan. Shut up

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Yagisoleman(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
mind game not only on our team but the entire nigerians.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Philistine:
I fear for super Eagles, this Argentine side will dise member our team.

Argentines are going out! Sorry messi
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Philistine:
I fear for super Eagles, this Argentine side will dise member our team.

Like they dismembered Croatia!

I Know your Problem, it's a simple as ABC!
APATHY, BETRAYAL AND CRUELTY!
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Yagisoleman(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
1st half Arg2 Ngr1 2nd half Arg 2 Ngr2
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by OmoDavido(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
I just pray and hope Nigerian players don't feel inferior against Messi and play well like Croatia. There is nothing in the Argentina team. No only name and Messi them carry for head.

Portugal will beat this Argentina 10 - 0 self.

Nigeria can do it too.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by sexdoll: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
the god of soccer is against argentina in this tournament.

so therefore, no matter what this coach does,

it is already going... going... going... gone for argentina!!!
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Heffalump(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
Wikipedia page of messi after naija match.' Messi retired finally after the shocking 4-1 defeat to nigeria in the 2018 wc '

Nigeria will surely accelerate his retirement after this match. No shaking!! My fear is that the Ref might just
be biased, as it has often been against Nigeria in any crucial international match. undecided
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by MrPac(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
czarina:
I don't believe that! Just want to confuse our Eagles and then play something else after.
yes you right
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Crownwahley(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Offpoint:
I never knew I was missing a lot by not watching football: I hugged my guys'girlfriend yesterday when musa scored and he was cool with it... now I'm home all day wishing Nigeria matches can be fixed on daily basis.

Betrayal
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by dlawnoni: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bloggers eh? I sure say Even people for hell go open mouth de watch una. Expo de everywhere no b only 4 sch abeg pack well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts / Diego Maradona Wife & Children: Who Was He Married To, How Many Kid He Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.