Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door (709 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
She is beautiful no doubt with a beautiful heart, I loved her with all my heart(still loves her) but just that she is too gullible as in she is easily convinced. Her loyalty na die thats why she will follow her sister's words to the latter, and there lies the problem.

My mum had a quarrel with her sister that resulted in insulting my mother and I cudnt take that thereby leading to a fight where I had to beat them (she joined and supported her sista) since then I kinda disliked her totally, but being the girl I know it wouldnt take her two weeks to forgive me (maybe, maybenot) cos she started giving those green light: eyes, gesture flirt and stuffs.

Fews months after the fight, I approached her and tried to make peace but she went emotional, crying and stuffs and even swore to never forget how I beat her nor take me back even as friend.

I was sad because of our relationship. Since then I just erased her out of my memory but nt completely tho because I see her always and we have this chemistry that is unexplicable.

Hearing her voice makes my heart skip a lil (have managed to ctrl it to the bearest degree) and she cant stop eyeing me every opportunity she get.

I'am kinda sad
Re: Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door by OriginalKogiboy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
disdane? relocate? or manage her?
Re: Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door by darkmarky(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Stop dating people in your neighborhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door by damtan(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dating someone in my neighborhood is so disgusting to me. i prefer being unpredictable. Away is always best meehn At least, few kilometers apart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Useless BBC / Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying / Lady Busted Her Cheating Partner After Checking Quantity Of His Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.