Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is This Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong (710 Views)

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Wrong by macherie1: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
Is it wrong for a single lady to have a married man as a platonic friend? i met this man a year ago and he has been a very wonderful friend to me. we are very close but no strings attached (no sex). he's very caring and has all the qualities you will ever want in a friend. The problem is i feel guilty sometimes because his wife does not know about this frienship. is it right or wrong
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
You starting this thread alone know that something isnt right. Things can easily go left-field very fast between two attractive young people eventhough one of them is married.

Also think about the wife and put yourself in her situation and how mad you would be if your husband had a best friend that was a girl he kept secret from you sad sad sad. I would distance myself from this if I were you hun sad.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by ITgurlie(f): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Since the wife doesn't know about it, it's sorta suspicious

so girl be careful and set the boundaries, just do the right thing, cheers lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
@poster
if you went into this "friendship" without any other intentions than to be friends then there is nothing wrong in that.
the catch is to make sure that this man feels exactly the same about it.

a simple way to find out is to invite his wife once in a while to join you guys(if she approves of this "friendship" then she will come). if the husband (your friend) objects or always finds reasons not to bring her along then i suggest you stay away from that man as his intentions might be immoral, lol.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2010
As long as it's friendship, its fine, I guess. But once either of you starts feeling more than friendship. . . . say your goodbyes.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by agathamari(f): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2010
if his wife does not know about the friendship it is wrong - this is technicaly an emotional affair. a true plotonic relationship would involve the wife to some degree
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by iice(f): 4:27am On Jun 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
if you went into this "friendship" without any other intentions than to be friends then there is nothing wrong in that.
the catch is to make sure that this man feels exactly the same about it.

a simple way to find out is to invite his wife once in a while to join you guys(if she approves of this "friendship" then she will come). if the husband (your friend) objects or always finds reasons not to bring her along then i suggest you stay away from that man as his intentions might be immoral, lol.

true that
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by chika98: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2010
If you are feeling bad about the friendship then end it. I am weary of friendships where the spouse isn't included. Something is always kinda off about that.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Faher(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2010
@OP

Don't mind all the above posts, catch your fun jare cheesy
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by otokx(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
very wrong
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by snthesis(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
@op
its obvious u dnt have a guy of ur own and i guess u r abt to give in.
Man/woman interphase is xtrimly reactive esp wen in close proximity.
Dis brings us bac to women lib & its selfish anticedence to suppres nature
woman ws made specifically 4 a man and not vice-versa dis xplains the polygamous nature of men.
Bac 2topic-witout women lib u wud naturally have been happy 2b his 2nd wife, unfortunately dis is frowned at hence ur dilemma/predicament and dats d state of so many women out there.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Creamish(f): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ topic . . based on wat u'v told us and d ones u kept to urself, wat does ur conscience tell u? do it. wink
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by havilla(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
i think you should not even wait till you start having feelings for each other before avoiding him, i think you should stop all contact with him before it is too late and you regret everything, your better safe than sorry.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by realdon(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ poster

Your action is totally wrong and condemnable! You said the man has been 'nice' and 'caring/wonderful' which are the reason for your closeness I guess.

There are so many single guys out there if what you actually wants is a relationship and not the so call 'nice guy'

Put yourself in the wife's shoes! Please, don't break ppl's marriage in the name of 'sb is nice to you'
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by interestin: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
I hate you if I say it's right,
because sooner he is going to
get you laid. Its wrong!
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2010
she's a ho,she's a ho.
ur just looking for an opportunity to lay another womans hubby.
2moro ud come to N/land and say u dont undstand how it happened.
go get ur own man,enuf single guys around. ashie

(1) (Reply)

She Said That She Has No Life Without Me / "soulmate" / I Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.